Origin of articles in Western European languages

It is believed that almost immediately understand.
And Russians don't understand Ukrainian without experience at all. Besides it sounds funny for them, they don't like Ukrainian. They only likes listen to ukrainian songs
They understand it quite well, not word by word meaning of course, but they grasp a general idea at once.

They don't take it seriously. They consider the Ukrainian as a language of rural areas, 'seluks' (rednecks in English).

Stunning for the Balkans, Balts and Germans is typical, therefore the name Ukraine is Ugraina in the "German manner", it is not "Outskirts" at all, just the word "Outskirts" was obviously a variant of the same Ugraina in the Sami dialects with "o"-speach-manner. The word "Yug" is the same root, because it wasin the south from Moskovia. This Ugraina was then larger, it covered all the steppes and stretched to modern Ugra, included the Don and the Volga region, and was also called Yugoria in a different way. A lot of Russian nobility came from there, for example the Yusupovs.

They understand it quite well, not word by word meaning of course, but they grasp a general idea at once.
Noooop, I grew up in Russia, do you think I don’t know? They don't fucking understand it at all. Ukrainian is not really known even in central Ukraine, in the region of Zaporozhye. At least when it was not offical there.

They can't even read it as a rule. The customs constantly had problems with filling out declarations, they were not translated into Russian, and it was difficult to understand it for those who were traveling from Russia to Ukraine.

Noooop, I grew up in Russia, do you think I don’t know? They don't fucking understand it at all. Ukrainian is not really known even in central Ukraine, in the region of Zaporozhye. At least when it was not offical there.
You grew up in Russia? And you want to claim you don't grasp what the girl sings in the clip you posted above?

You grew up in Russia? And you want to claim you don't grasp what the girl sings in the clip you posted above?
I understand, but I have relatives in Ukraine and I have often been there, besides, I am interested in Ukrainian culture. And perhaps they have slightly altered the language, it seems to me that it has now changed towards Russian.

But even I don't understand well, even this song. Only the chorus is well understood there.

This is despite the fact that I know such subtleties of Ukrainian as the fact that a "zhinka" is not "zhena", and so on, which Ukrainians themselves do not always know. I have seen in central Ukraine when they confuse such things

Not a single Russian will understand Ukrainian on the fly, if he did not have practice, this is 100%. He will understand some phrases, but not the fact that he will be able to guess the meaning of speech from them.

Russians understand Ukrainian and Polish in about the same way. Something like this.

If Russian understands Ukrainian, he will understand Polish.

from the second time I understood almost everything there.

The sounding of the song in Polish for me does not even differ from the Ukrainian one. Russian will most likely confuse them, he will not distinguish a Polish song from a Ukrainian one at all

I understand, but I have relatives in Ukraine and I have often been there, besides, I am interested in Ukrainian culture. And perhaps they have slightly altered the language, it seems to me that it has now changed towards Russian.
She sings in 'classical' Ukrainian language.

Not a single Russian will understand Ukrainian on the fly, if he did not have practice, this is 100%. He will understand some phrases, but not the fact that he will be able to guess the meaning of speech from them.
That is the same with a Ukrainian and the Polish. (Maybe only the West Ukrainians will grasp the meaning at once).

This is despite the fact that I know such subtleties of Ukrainian as the fact that a "zhinka" is not "zhena", and so on, which Ukrainians themselves do not always know. I have seen in central Ukraine when they confuse such things
Zhinka can be zhena and zhenshchina.

Zhinka can be zhena and zhenshchina.
zhena is druzhina. If this acepted, then it is alredy russian influenсe
Semantically, the Ukrainian version is closer to the roots, it reflects the essence of the matter.

Therefore, Polish and Ukrainian women are considered the most beautiful in Europe, or at least it was thought so in the 90s. In fact, not all Ukrainian women are like that, namely Western ones. There is this unreal beauty, and not just pretty.
But in Ukraine, in addition to this, Muscovites lived in the the hetmanate, there were a lot of serbs colonists in Novoserbia and the Luhansk region, the Turks were in the south, and the Don Cossacks in the Donbass. Now, after the Poles, Serbs are second place, there are about 30-40% of them.

That is the same with a Ukrainian and the Polish. (Maybe only the West Ukrainians will grasp the meaning at once).
I just have said that they are the native speakers of Ukrainian only. Western Ukrainians and only them. This is Lesser Poland

Forum List

Back