Origin of articles in Western European languages

Roughly speaking, the following picture emerges there. Austrasia was before Romania, but both of them were Hunnic-Celt and knightly, the Merovingians and Carolingians were not Franks / Germans, they were from the Celts or Huns, representatives of Eastern European influence. Austrasia was also obviously different from Romania, Romania was closer to the Hungarians, and Austrasia to the Austrians (it was called Austria)
There is no reliable data that the Merovingians were Franks, this is just fiction. There are no traces of the Germans there at all. And there was no Christianity. There, bulls and snake-fighters are depicted on the icons of romantique

It is extremely stupid what you say. "Autrasia" for example had been in the North-East of Germany - this was the East of the Frankonian empire - and has nothing to do with Austria which had been in the East of Bavaria in the South of Germany. With Huns Germans had to do - but Germans had not been Huns (today: Hungarians). And Romania is not Rome and has also nothing to do with the 'Holy Roman empire of German (=united) nation' and so on and so on and so on. The swamp you swim in has absolutelly nohting to do with real history. Try to explain the Italians or the IroScots that they are Slaws. Perhaps they believe you your nonsense.

The theme here: "Origin of articles in Western European languages". All Slaws don't use articles as far as I know. From the Awars we know nothing about their language. The Romanians - and also the Romans - use a Romanic language - what a surprise. And Germans a Germanic language. English is also a Germanic language. And nowhere in Europe is Persia.

Last edited:
Unless I am mistaken, some on the Balkans do
This is the same in favor of Germanic origin. The Balkans have much in common in culture and language with the Germans and the Balts, and, for example, the Serbian language has a clear "German" muffling and coarsening.

Synka maybe is a form of dialect in some regions.
synku maybe.
Although maybe I was a little mistaken in the sense that it is not a nominative but an vocative case. Maybe this does not correspond to the Vedic, it should be checked. In the Vedic there was a vocative too, but not the fact that words like "Indra" are vocative, most likely not.

is a form of dialect in some regions
In general, strictly speaking, the Ukrainian language is not the language of all of Ukraine, but only of its western part, historical Poland. These are mostly Polish dialects. In this case, dialectal differences do not matter, this is the general grammatical form of the vocative case. Polish has it too. Kiev hides from the Ukrainians their Polish origin, they are also monsters that divide and play off fraternal peoples. Kiev preaches the Moscow-German version of history to the Ukrainians.

I believe Bulgarian
Historical Bulgars did not have. Old Bulgarian language is the second name of Church Slavonic. As for the Macedonians, it is not their native language, they were "Slavized" around the 7th century by the Avars

but it is a bastardized Slavic language, heavily so by Byzantine Greek.
Apparently Byzantium was essentially an oriental Romania and not a part of old Rome. That is why Byzantine money circulated in Western Romania and there was, in fact, Byzantine culture before the Gothic. On the Byzantine thrones were the Bulgar kings. And this just easily explains why they fought with the Arabs and why Christians later attacked Constantinople and destroyed memorias and books

synku maybe.
Although maybe I was a little mistaken in the sense that it is not a nominative but an vocative case. Maybe this does not correspond to the Vedic, it should be checked. In the Vedic there was a vocative too, but not the fact that words like "Indra" are vocative, most likely not.
Yes, syn and synok are a nominative case; synku is a vocative case.

In general, strictly speaking, the Ukrainian language is not the language of all of Ukraine, but only of its western part, historical Poland. These are mostly Polish dialects. In this case, dialectal differences do not matter, this is the general grammatical form of the vocative case. Polish has it too. Kiev hides from the Ukrainians their Polish origin, they are also monsters that divide and play off fraternal peoples. Kiev preaches the Moscow-German version of history to the Ukrainians.
The current official version of the Ukrainian has its roots in the Poltava dialect.

The current official version of the Ukrainian has its roots in the Poltava dialect.
In Poltava speak Russian lol

Ukrainian and Polish langs are approximately 70% identical, in the west of Ukraine lives the Opolyan people, they themselves, like the Poles, come from the Polyans, and this type of woman is a purely Polish type

In Poltava speak Russian lol

Ukrainian and Polish langs are approximately 70% identical, in the west of Ukraine lives the Opolyan people, they themselves, like the Poles, come from the Polyans, and this type of woman is a purely Polish type

You have never been to Poltava it seems. The closest language to the Ukrainian is Russian language. They are mutually understandable. Knowing the Ukrainian, you won't understand the Polish at once.

Slender narrow-hip, no cellulite, leather is velvety and swarthy, round faces, often dimples on the cheeks, dark brown, more often with brown eyes, straight hair, average and below average height.
Thighs and calves and asses are fitness-like. The faces are beautiful. Polish type. Also identical to the Uighurs. It's real reason for name "Ukraine", from Ugrians, through the stuning "G-K"

You have never been to Poltava it seems
I was in Poltava itself within the city limits. True, quite a long time ago. There was Russian speech. Although Poltava is already almost west. I think from about Vinnitsa to the Carpathians Ukrainian is perceived as native

The closest language to the Ukrainian is Russian language. They are mutually understandable. Knowing the Ukrainian, you won't understand the Polish at once.
It is believed that almost immediately understand.
And Russians don't understand Ukrainian without experience at all. Besides it sounds funny for them, they don't like Ukrainian. They only likes listen to ukrainian songs

I was in Poltava itself within the city limits. True, quite a long time ago. There was Russian speech. Although Poltava is already almost west. I think from about Vinnitsa to the Carpathians Ukrainian is perceived as native
Poltava is in Central Ukraine, it is more eastern than Vinnitsa. When I was in Poltava I was surprised by a number of people speaking the Ukrainian. Pure Ukrainian, not 'surzhyk'.

Except of that, the Ukrainian language was a language of rural areas. If you want to hear pure Poltava dialect move to these areas.

And I want to underline that so called Poltava dialect isn't encompassed only by Poltava or Poltava oblast. It includes also Cherkassy oblast, significant part of Kiev oblast and southern part of Chernigov oblast. And not only these regions.

It is believed that almost immediately understand.
And Russians don't understand Ukrainian without experience at all. Besides it sounds funny for them, they don't like Ukrainian. They only likes listen to ukrainian songs
It is not understood immediately. But learning Polish is a quite easy task for the Ukrainians.

Forum List

Back