Opposing Voter ID is Racist | Change My Mind

"I changed my mind about voter registration" or "I changed my mind that it is racist"? The issue invented by democrats that a photo I.D. to vote impacts mostly Blacks, is racist and it's insulting. Why can't Americans understand that Blacks are just political tools to the democrat party?
There it is

The obvious reason Democrats are against voter ID is because it limits them from committing fraud (they have other ways still) as they do in every election so far.

THIS video is fun. This guy in the first half is a good guy.
He means well and he had a respectful conversation.
It's really worth watching.

No one is opposing voter ID. What they're opposing is the super secret special voter ID that requires you to make special pilgrimages to government offices, and pay special fees to obtain this super secret special voter ID. Only THIS voter ID will be acceptable at polling places.

Instead, we want every state to do what Colorado does. Any government issued ID is adequate to vote.

You sure are a ONE AGENDA poster, newby....here for just minutes and your purpose is already showing on your coat sleeve.... :rolleyes-41:

We do have a forum for all of your crap.... RACE RELATION/Racism Forum...just saying....
Voter ID is clearly a political topic.

No one is opposing voter ID. What they're opposing is the super secret special voter ID that requires you to make special pilgrimages to government offices, and pay special fees to obtain this super secret special voter ID. Only THIS voter ID will be acceptable at polling places.

Instead, we want every state to do what Colorado does. Any government issued ID is adequate to vote.

States provide the IDs free of charge. One again you expose yourself as a moron.

States provide the IDs free of charge. One again you expose yourself as a moron.

Do they pay for the hours they miss of work, or the cab or bus fare to get to the DMV miles away, do they pay for the birth certificate copy they needed to purchase to get the ID?

Over the years, non profits have come in and volunteered drivers to get them there and maybe even funds and instructions on acquiring their birth certificates, so it is less of a problem for the old folks not having a govt issued, photo ID.

Do they pay for the hours they miss of work, or the cab or bus fare to get to the DMV miles away, do they pay for the birth certificate copy they needed to purchase to get the ID?

Over the years, non profits have come in and volunteered drivers to get them there and maybe even funds and instructions on acquiring their birth certificates, so it is less of a problem for the old folks not having a govt issued, photo ID.

Do they do that for any race?

subject is whether or not voter ID laws are racist.

Do they do that for any race?
subject is whether or not voter ID laws are racist.

If democrat pigs really thought this all the way through (which they are incapable of) they would have to conclude that the very existence of ID cards is racist. If its is hard for a black person to get one then the reason for getting one is irrelevant.

:290968001256257790-final:

E00n52CUYAEMl_U

Forum List

Back