Oregon Lawmaker Who Let Far-Right Demonstrators Into Capitol Charged With Criminal Misconduct

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
That man shouldn't have opened that door. If he wanted to leave the building he should have used a door that didn't have a bunch of right wing protesters on the other side.

Why were the protesters there? Why didn't they just go in through the main entrance?

That man shouldn't have opened that door. If he wanted to leave the building he should have used a door that didn't have a bunch of right wing protesters on the other side.

Why were the protesters there? Why didn't they just go in through the main entrance?

Did you watch the video?

It was collusion.

Did you watch the video?

Yes I did. Which is why I said he should have used a door that didn't have right wing protesters on the other side.

Is English your second language?

Yes I did. Which is why I said he should have used a door that didn't have right wing protesters on the other side.

Is English your second language?
No... How do you come to the conclusion he knew they were there? Are you psychic?

Edit: Yes... I'm going to end up calling you stupid yet again. No surprise.

Oregon has WAY bigger problems, I was just over in their shithole Portland, OR earlier today what a garbage heap. Some lawmaker uses the wrong door they send in the Dem SS. Bands of drug dealing illegal rapists roaming the streets and it's nothing to see here move along.

Forum List

Back