Opposing Voter ID is Racist | Change My Mind

PatriotArmy

Platinum Member
May 1, 2021

THIS video is fun. This guy in the first half is a good guy.
He means well and he had a respectful conversation.
It's really worth watching.

Cultural fascism in America comes up with strange stuff like this.

You sure are a ONE AGENDA poster, newby....here for just minutes and your purpose is already showing on your coat sleeve.... :rolleyes-41:

We do have a forum for all of your crap.... RACE RELATION/Racism Forum...just saying....

• Banned
I can't change your mind. No one but you can do that.

So you are saying that my POV is correct then? Because if I was wrong then OF COURSE my mind could be changed if someone could present me with the facts.

So, no. I'm saying "I can't change your mind. No one but you can do that."

Apparently you don't have much confidence in yourself being able to make a good case and sway someone's opinion.

who is going to spend an hour & twenty minutes watching that.

Voter ID is only racist if lowering minority turnout is racist.
Its not just voter ID, its the whole smorgasbord of making it harder to vote.

This explains how restrictions (such as ID) reduce minority turnout.

"I changed my mind about voter registration" or "I changed my mind that it is racist"? The issue invented by democrats that a photo I.D. to vote impacts mostly Blacks, is racist and it's insulting. Why can't Americans understand that Blacks are just political tools to the democrat party?

"I changed my mind about voter registration" or "I changed my mind that it is racist"? The issue invented by democrats that a photo I.D. to vote impacts mostly Blacks, is racist and it's insulting. Why can't Americans understand that Blacks are just political tools to the democrat party?
Blacks are lemmings, which is why America would be better off if they didn't vote.

Crowder is a Canadian immigrant, so he has a unique perspective. He lives and works in my neck of the woods (DFW area).

Forum List

Back