Open Season on Women in UK

see the reported mass RAPES from a few years ago at a Publc New Years celebration in Germany . I can get you guys a link if you like Penny and Lysis .

I read through the entire Daily Mail article, which concerns how the Crown Prosecution Service deals, or doesn't deal, with rape cases. There is also currently a piece on the five-year rise of domestic-violence murders in the U.K. There is nothing in either that even mentions immigrants or immigration policy, so I question why this thread was published.
Yeah that's it,...don't question the huge increase....don't question the total lack of enforcement, question why this is even being discussed ad then wonder how a Rotherham happens....Perfect examples of why it happens

The perps of Rotherham actually were prosecuted. I would like to see a list of all persons reported to the UK police as having committed the crime of rape in the UK, by name, whether Middle Eastern sounding or not, and what dispensation was made in their cases.
When it got so big it couldn't be hidden anymore. Cops and Crown did their best to ignore it resulting in in how many more victims.....hundreds
How did the cops and Crown do their best to ignore it? What do you know about this case?

I read through the entire Daily Mail article, which concerns how the Crown Prosecution Service deals, or doesn't deal, with rape cases. There is also currently a piece on the five-year rise of domestic-violence murders in the U.K. There is nothing in either that even mentions immigrants or immigration policy, so I question why this thread was published.
Yeah that's it,...don't question the huge increase....don't question the total lack of enforcement, question why this is even being discussed ad then wonder how a Rotherham happens....Perfect examples of why it happens

The perps of Rotherham actually were prosecuted. I would like to see a list of all persons reported to the UK police as having committed the crime of rape in the UK, by name, whether Middle Eastern sounding or not, and what dispensation was made in their cases.
------------------------------------------ ME , I don't care if they were prosecuted or not . I am simply highlighting the rapists that are being imported into the UK and most of the Western World Lysis .

When it got so big it couldn't be hidden anymore. Cops and Crown did their best to ignore it resulting in in how many more victims.....hundreds
How did the cops and Crown do their best to ignore it? What do you know about this case?
As love like to say educate yourself....info is readily available

------------------------------------------ ME , I don't care if they were prosecuted or not . I am simply highlighting the rapists that are being imported into the UK and most of the Western World Lysis .

And I think that you are just spewing racist nonsense. You sound a lot like the orange whore.

[chuckle] yeah , think as you like , rape is a female problem and concern all around the world for the most part . Plus I think that 'burkha' dress code and a 'chastity belt' for you girls in the UK would work pretty good Lysis .

Last edited:
[chuckle] yeah , think as you like , rape is a female problem and concern all around the world for the most part . Plus I think that 'burkha' dress code and a 'chastity belt' for you girls in the UK would work pretty good Lysis .

You are nuts. I'm not in the UK. Rape is a problem all over the world in all countries. But this "letting rapists in" stuff is nonsense. No one can tell who is going to commit a crime until they actually do commit a crime. Your pathetic misogyny is showing, BTW.

JUST A point but yer reasoning in your post number 27 is WHY you girls want to take Guns from American gun owners eh Lysis in the UK .

Last edited:

You are nuts. I'm not in the UK. Rape is a problem all over the world in all countries. But this "letting rapists in" stuff is nonsense. No one can tell who is going to commit a crime until they actually do commit a crime. Your pathetic misogyny is showing, BTW.
---------------------------------------------- I already noted that RAPE is a problem for GIRLS [female for the most part] all over the world . I already suggested 'chastity belts' and 'burkhas' as a way to combat RAPE Lysis .

JUST A point but yer reasoning in your post number 27 is WHY you girls want to take Guns from American gun owners eh Lysis in the UK .

If you think that Virginia is in the UK, you're even less educated than I thought.

Yeah all those mass assaults at festivals is not an indicator...nnnnnoooooo....or check the mug shots from Rotherham rape ring or the other huge ones discovered after. Maybe open your eyes and try some honesty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back