BBC Call Time On Racist Comments In Sports Commentary In The UK.

On describing a player as having 'pace and power', the guide added: 'Is there a danger of spreading a perception that black players' success is purely based on their athleticism and doesn't require hard work and intelligence? Do you need to spend more time thinking about how to explain the variety of reasons for a black player's success?'
Sadio Mane, Adama Traore and Michail Antonio were listed as examples of those who have been said to have these attributes above others.
When you refer to players who de facto are pacey and powerful as possessing pace and power, you are not denying their hard work or intelligence. Mané, Traoré and Antonio are quick and strong players, so I do not see what the issue in pointing this out would be.

Is it racist to claim Neymar has technique and skill? I mean, this is a stereotype about Brazilians, so by the same logic it should be.

It just happens to be that many players of African descent tend to be very physcial. Nothing wrong with that.

To me, it is very obvious that these "calls to end racism" come from lonely intellectuals who have never watched a minute of football in their lives and who are only interested i ruining the fun for other people that they themselves are missing out on.

This is just stupid.

Also, commentators are the second most irritable thing in football after referees. If you are not yelling at the ref from your sofa, you are laughing or cussing to the commentator for saying stupid shit. :lol:

What is racist is to see such comments by pundits as racist because that can only be done by someone who is projecting.

"It just happens to be that many players of African descent tend to be very physcial."

That is because it's in their DNA because their African Ancestors had to be physical and run fast in the African Jungles to get away from lions and cheetahs that were probably chasing them :smoke:
You do realise that we evolved from 'black' Africans. Never heard of 'Out of Africa'? Did you also know that we Europeans have 4% Neanderthal DNA. This means we are not fully Human but part sub Human? Did you also know that ONLY BLACK AFRICANS CAN CLAIM TO BE FULLY HUMAN? They have no Neanderthal DNA.

Do you do Evolution in school in Austria?
Ever heard of Charles Darwin? - Or was he another lying British, commie, faggot?

And by the way Lions don't live in Jungle, they go where their pray is, - the savanna's. Cheetah's don't normally attack humans unless in a group and feel threatened. Michael Jackson had one!

I'm surprised at your lack of education - don't you need qualifications to become an Austrian diplomat?

No Black DNA in my family. Period. Take your Anti-White Propaganda to someone else already.

"I'm surprised at your lack of education - don't you need qualifications to become an Austrian diplomat?"

I have a Politics and History Degree, I was at Heidelberg, Wien and did six months at Balliol, College, Oxford. Also my family on Papa's side have a LONG HISTORY of Diplomatic Service going back to the mid-17th Century. My OFFICIAL job is here in The Ministry of Interior but because of family history and my actual Diplomatic ability I have had 7 months last year at our Embassy in Turkey and I could be doing 7 months at our Consulate General in Los Angeles, California.

"Ever heard of Charles Darwin?"

I thought Charles Darwin had already been declared a racist by the Cultural Marxists who INFESTED America in the late 1930s and early 1940s AFTER our Collective Patriots had kicked these Communist Professors OUT of OUR Universities, they drifted for a few years as the Rootless Cosmopolitans they were (and their ilk today STILL are) and then sadly they ended up in America to begin in American Universities in the mid-1960s preaching their Hate Whitey Anti-Christian filth to idiot American students, who then in the 1980s those students became Neo-Marxist Professors who preached Hate Whitey Anti-Christian and this time HATE America filth to more idiot American students who in turn became the PARENTS of what we call the SJW filth and THIS is WHY America is now in the DEMENTED situation it is in with The Fifth Column Traitors and their feral Black pets on the rampage.

Look it is quite innocent just change these outdated boring words and phrases. Particularly the ones that start with
'black......... - I can think of another 'blacklisted' - it is negative, harmful so its subconciously felt in the minds of the public that to be 'black' is a bad thing.

One phrase that irritated me since a kid with both players, pundits etc is-

"I'm over the moon!"
"He's over the moon!"

Of course the moon appears nice and shiny and white.

They would never dream of saying " I'm over a black hole!"
Sounds like something straight out of a 'Monthy Pyhton'-sketch, surley you are being satirical, yes?
Let's say it was a bit 'tongue in cheek', but one can't help but getting bored - the mind wandering....especially with the likes of Orbesturmfuhrer Lucy on yet another Nazi rant. I can't actually remember Hitler saying anything near as demonic as our Lucy.

^^^^ Thank you for such an excellent compliment darling :smoke: The only correction though, I'm a Christian and so I am NOT demonic, the demonic side are the Anti-White and Anti-Christian and Jesus Christ HATING human filth aka Leftists aka Communists. They are literal Demons in human form. They should be destroyed using a Crucifix and a flamethrower.

About time! Even seemingly innocent comments bandied about for years, often have racist origins, and now need to be eradicated from the English Language.

OZ

BBC hold 'avoiding racial bias' training session with on-air talent ahead of new football season with phrases such as 'cakewalk', 'nitty gritty', 'sold down the river' and 'blackballed' put on a banned list
  • The BBC held an 'avoiding racial bias' training session with their on-air talent
  • The purpose of the session was to avoid using certain words or phrases
  • A total of 450 people from broadcasting took part, Sportsmail understands
By KIERAN GILL FOR THE DAILY MAIL

Edited By OZ

PUBLISHED: 17:09, 8 September 2020 | UPDATED: 00:34, 9 September 2020

LANGUAGE TO AVOID THIS SEASON
*all of the copy below has been taken from the BBC's Avoiding Racial Bias guide, as seen by Sportsmail:
CAKEWALK – The cakewalk originated as a dance performed by enslaved black people on plantations before the American Civil War. Owners held contests in which slaves competed for a cake.
Alternatives – 'this is turning into a breeze, a walk in the park...'
NITTY GRITTY – Thought to refer to the detritus found in the bottom of boats once a shipment of slaves had been removed from the hold. The 'nit' refers to a parasitic insect – the 'grits' are the grain which would have been used as a cheap foodstuff to keep a slave ship's cargo barely fed.
Alternatives – 'the basic facts', 'the most important aspects or practical details', 'the key parts or substance'
SOLD DOWN THE RIVER – In the 19th century, black slaves were literally sold down the river to plantation owners further south where brutal conditions awaited. The use of that phrase in a sporting context waters down that association it has with slavery.
Alternatives – 'that back pass left the keeper with no chance', 'put the keeper in an impossible position'
UPPITY – A word used by white people during racial segregation in the USA to describe black people they believed weren't showing them enough deference. Black men and women were lynched by white mobs for seeming 'too uppity'.
Alternatives – 'agitated', 'chirpy', 'jumpy', 'uptight', 'troubled', 'perturbed', 'het up'
Ask yourself now what the reaction might be to words/phrases like 'blackballed', 'blacklist', 'black mark', 'whiter than white'? Can you understand why someone might associate black = bad, white = good?
There are alternatives:
BLACKBALLED/BLACKLISTED – rejected, shunned, excluded, barred, snubbed.
BLACK MARK – his reputation has been tainted/tarnished, he has a blot on his reputation.
WHITER THAN WHITE – beyond reproach, spotless, unblemished, immaculate, impeccable.

• The BBC held an 'avoiding racial bias' training session with their sports commentators on Tuesday, listing the words and phrases which they must avoid during the new season.
    'Cakewalk', 'nitty gritty', 'sold down the river' and 'uppity' were among those on the banned list, Sportsmail can reveal, along with 'blackballed', 'blacklisted', 'black mark' and 'whiter than white'.
    Those tuning into the webinar were also warned about how describing black players as having 'pace' and/or 'power' could see them 'fall into the trap of racial stereotyping'.

The BBC held an 'avoiding racial bias' training session with on-air talent on Tuesday
    The session was staged by BBC, in partnership with the PFA, on language which could offend

The session was staged by BBC, in partnership with the PFA, on language which could offend
    The session was staged by the BBC, in partnership with the PFA, whose recent study into racial bias in football commentary shone a light on everyday language which could offered.

A total of 450 people took part in the session, Sportsmail understands, with the BBC inviting Sky Sports, ITV, BT Sport, Premier League production and talkSPORT to dial in.
    BT pundit Rio Ferdinand was among several speakers on the webinar, which was chaired by Sky's Jessica Creighton.

Sportsmail previously revealed that 'nitty gritty' was on the banned list at Sky amid concerns over links to slavery. In a guide sent to participants of Tuesday's call, explanations were given for each phrase that should be avoided by commentators and co-commentators ahead of the new season.
    On describing a player as having 'pace and power', the guide added: 'Is there a danger of spreading a perception that black players' success is purely based on their athleticism and doesn't require hard work and intelligence? Do you need to spend more time thinking about how to explain the variety of reasons for a black player's success?'
    Sadio Mane, Adama Traore and Michail Antonio were listed as examples of those who have been said to have these attributes above others.

The BBC invited Sky, ITV, BT Sport, Premier League production and talkSPORT to the session
    There were also calls for more diversity in journalism. 'The research suggests it is time for all broadcasters to think carefully about some of the language used in football and the way we describe players,' the on-air talent were warned.
    In June, research by RunRepeat, in association with the PFA, showed that 'deep-rooted racial stereotypes' are promoted in football commentary. It was written that players with a lighter skin tone received significantly more praise for their intelligence, quality, work rate and versatility. Danny McLoughlin, the director of RunRepeat, also spoke on Tuesday's webinar.
    As per the BBC's guide on Tuesday, the study also found players with a darker skin tone were more likely to have 'their performances reduced to their physical characteristics or athletic abilities'.
    The Premier League season starts on Saturday, with commentators and co-commentators having been urged to do their homework ahead of going on air in 2020-21.
    Meanwhile, UK Sport, Sport England and the other Home Country Sports Councils will commission research and devise a plan to tackle the lack of diversity in sport at all levels in the United Kingdom. Sport England announced a review of rules governing the make-up of sports boards in July.

^^^^ The response to the BBC from Godzilla is this:

View attachment 386265
Nice to see you agree with measures to combat racism.
So what measures are you taking in Austria?

"Nice to see you agree with measures to combat racism."

The ONLY measures I support to combat racism are measures to combat Anti-White Racism. I am White, I support my White Brothers and Sisters across the Western World who are being targeted FOR BEING WHITE by Leftist aka Communist human filth. The ONLY racists are the feral Black Supremacist crowd and their FRIENDS the Self-Hating White Leftists aka Communists. The situation is IF you are White and you are a Self-Hating White SJW aka Leftist aka Communist my advice to you is this:

KILL YOURSELF. END YOUR LIFE. DO IT. HELP SAVE THE PLANET BY KILLING YOURSELF. IF YOU ARE A SELF HATING WHITE BITCH AND YOU GET PREGNANT BY SOME WHITE FAGGOT THEN KILL THE WORTHLESS SHIT IN THE WOMB. WE ARE ANTI-ABORTION BUT WE MAKE EXCEPTIONS FOR SELF HATING WHITE FILTH. WE DO NOT WANT YOU BREEDING. KILL YOURSELF AND ANY SHIT YOU HAVE GROWING IN YOUR DISEASED WOMB. SAVE THE PLANET. DO IT.

You MIGHT THINK you HATE us. BUT you do NOT know what HATE is until you EXPERIENCE the ORGANIC HATE we have for YOU and so KILL YOURSELF. SAVE THE PLANET. DO IT.

We PROUD WHITES do NOT consider YOU to be ANY part of OUR White Community, so much so we DO NOT want YOU on this earth anymore to continue to RUIN it and/or ATTEMPT to RUIN it for EVERYONE ELSE. So. Do It:

View attachment 386387
Jeez Lucy -You need to get help for your mental health issues....SERIOUSLY!

I have no mental health issues, if I did I would not be allowed to own guns. I am perfectly okay I am just filled with the most exciting form of PURE ORGANIC HATRED. HATE is a VERY exciting emotion.

The ONLY measures I support to combat racism are measures to combat Anti-White Racism. I am White, I support my White Brothers and Sisters across the Western World who are being targeted FOR BEING WHITE by Leftist aka Communist human filth.
This is the mind of a savage caveman speaking. Get rid of it.

Colour-blindness is the only cure to racism and as long as "Anti Racists" and openly racist people like you are in full agreement of the basic philosophical principles, racism will never be beaten.

"Supporting your White Brothers and Sisters" is cringe.

The ONLY racists are the feral Black Supremacist crowd and their FRIENDS the Self-Hating White Leftists aka Communists. The situation is IF you are White and you are a Self-Hating White SJW aka Leftist aka Communist my advice to you is this:
Yes, they are all a bunch of racists.

No and No. We can have NO colour-blindness when the Leftists aka Communists see EVERYTHING in terms of colour and race. When The Enemy are as EXTREME and as FANATICAL as they are, then the Opposition to The Enemy MUST also be as EXTREME and as FANATICAL because if NOT The Enemy IS going to win and we CAN'T have THAT happening on ANY level.

EG. Cancel Culture, the ONLY way they get away with this vile Cancel Culture thing is BECAUSE the Opposition do NOT take it and throw it BACK at The Enemy but in EVEN MORE Extreme ways. The Enemy are actually a MINORITY, the Opposition to The Enemy are actually a MAJORITY but for most part a SILENT MAJORITY, the time is coming when the SILENCE must END and the battle begin with the gloves off.

No and No. We can have NO colour-blindness when the Leftists aka Communists see EVERYTHING in terms of colour and race.
They do because they are collectivists and collectivism is inherent in Left Wing thinking. If you want to combat the collectivism of the Left with even more collectivism the end result is the same as placing to mirrors facing each other.

Of course Naazism/White Nationalism is a Left Wing ideology so it is not surprising that you think and speak like them.

I am a supporter of freedom and individualism. I do not like collectivism and therefore advocate colour-blindness since race is irrelevant, insignificant and mostly bs,

When The Enemy are as EXTREME and as FANATICAL as they are, then the Opposition to The Enemy MUST also be as EXTREME and as FANATICAL because if NOT The Enemy IS going to win and we CAN'T have THAT happening on ANY level.
But, you agree with them on Collectivist Fanatism. Rather than hating on them, you should team up since the differences between you are very small. ;)

About time! Even seemingly innocent comments bandied about for years, often have racist origins, and now need to be eradicated from the English Language.

OZ

BBC hold 'avoiding racial bias' training session with on-air talent ahead of new football season with phrases such as 'cakewalk', 'nitty gritty', 'sold down the river' and 'blackballed' put on a banned list
  • The BBC held an 'avoiding racial bias' training session with their on-air talent

Edited By OZ

*all of the copy below has been taken from the BBC's Avoiding Racial Bias guide, as seen by Sportsmail:
CAKEWALK – The cakewalk originated as a dance performed by enslaved black people on plantations before the American Civil War. Owners held contests in which slaves competed for a cake.
NITTY GRITTY – Thought to refer to the detritus found in the bottom of boats once a shipment of slaves had been removed from the hold. The 'nit' refers to a parasitic insect – the 'grits' are the grain which would have been used as a cheap foodstuff to keep a slave ship's cargo barely fed.
Alternatives – 'the basic facts', 'the most important aspects or practical details', 'the key parts or substance'
SOLD DOWN THE RIVER – In the 19th century, black slaves were literally sold down the river to plantation owners further south where brutal conditions awaited. The use of that phrase in a sporting context waters down that association it has with slavery.
Alternatives – 'that back pass left the keeper with no chance', 'put the keeper in an impossible position'
UPPITY – A word used by white people during racial segregation in the USA to describe black people they believed weren't showing them enough deference. Black men and women were lynched by white mobs for seeming 'too uppity'.
Alternatives – 'agitated', 'chirpy', 'jumpy', 'uptight', 'troubled', 'perturbed', 'het up'
Ask yourself now what the reaction might be to words/phrases like 'blackballed', 'blacklist', 'black mark', 'whiter than white'? Can you understand why someone might associate black = bad, white = good?
There are alternatives:
BLACK MARK – his reputation has been tainted/tarnished, he has a blot on his reputation.
WHITER THAN WHITE – beyond reproach, spotless, unblemished, immaculate, impeccable.

• The BBC held an 'avoiding racial bias' training session with their sports commentators on Tuesday, listing the words and phrases which they must avoid during the new season.
    'Cakewalk', 'nitty gritty', 'sold down the river' and 'uppity' were among those on the banned list, Sportsmail can reveal, along with 'blackballed', 'blacklisted', 'black mark' and 'whiter than white'.
    Those tuning into the webinar were also warned about how describing black players as having 'pace' and/or 'power' could see them 'fall into the trap of racial stereotyping'.

The BBC held an 'avoiding racial bias' training session with on-air talent on Tuesday

The session was staged by the BBC, in partnership with the PFA, whose recent study into racial bias in football commentary shone a light on everyday language which could offered.

A total of 450 people took part in the session, Sportsmail understands, with the BBC inviting Sky Sports, ITV, BT Sport, Premier League production and talkSPORT to dial in.
    BT pundit Rio Ferdinand was among several speakers on the webinar, which was chaired by Sky's Jessica Creighton.

Sportsmail previously revealed that 'nitty gritty' was on the banned list at Sky amid concerns over links to slavery. In a guide sent to participants of Tuesday's call, explanations were given for each phrase that should be avoided by commentators and co-commentators ahead of the new season.

The BBC invited Sky, ITV, BT Sport, Premier League production and talkSPORT to the session
    There were also calls for more diversity in journalism. 'The research suggests it is time for all broadcasters to think carefully about some of the language used in football and the way we describe players,' the on-air talent were warned.
    In June, research by RunRepeat, in association with the PFA, showed that 'deep-rooted racial stereotypes' are promoted in football commentary. It was written that players with a lighter skin tone received significantly more praise for their intelligence, quality, work rate and versatility. Danny McLoughlin, the director of RunRepeat, also spoke on Tuesday's webinar.
    As per the BBC's guide on Tuesday, the study also found players with a darker skin tone were more likely to have 'their performances reduced to their physical characteristics or athletic abilities'.
    The Premier League season starts on Saturday, with commentators and co-commentators having been urged to do their homework ahead of going on air in 2020-21.
    Meanwhile, UK Sport, Sport England and the other Home Country Sports Councils will commission research and devise a plan to tackle the lack of diversity in sport at all levels in the United Kingdom. Sport England announced a review of rules governing the make-up of sports boards in July.

^^^^ The response to the BBC from Godzilla is this:

View attachment 386265
Nice to see you agree with measures to combat racism.
So what measures are you taking in Austria?

We only have about 100 Blacks squatting in our nation of approx 8 MILLIONS peoples, our policy is nobody gives a shit what happens to them, they can LEAVE at ANY time, they Illegally got themselves here, we give them ZERO moneys, they can starve and rot for all we care.

Our ONLY OBLIGATION is to our own Native Ethnic peoples and the other random Ethnic Europeans who work in our nation, they get full protection from this Ministry and by extention from this Government.

We are Historically a White nation and as such we protect our OWN type and IF Beta Cuck Faggots like you and other stupid CRIPPLED Political Correct British do NOT like it then we do NOT a fuck, this is OUR nation you have ZERO to do with it, if you WANT to Culturally Suicide your OWN nation by GIVING it over to Third World Shit Holers and Radical Mooselimb human shit then THAT is YOUR choice.
So your not a Christian then?

Of course I am Christian and ones like me are following in the line of our European Christian Ancestors who PROTECTED and PRESERVED this Continent from previous Third World Shit Holers and Mooselimb human shit who across a few Centuries MADE ATTEMPTS to DESTROY this Continent. We have the SAME Barbarian DNA that our European Christian Ancestors had, do NOT mistake our current SILENCE for ANYTHING OTHER than our current SILENCE.

At SOME point like in America the ONLY way this violent and extreme assault on our Heritage and Culture is going to be ENDED is by a Counter Attack that is even MORE violent and extreme. The Enemy ONLY understands ONE thing: VIOLENCE and so at SOME point it WILL have to be taken TO The Enemy. We have SEEN that when they are OUTNUMBERED and CONFRONTED they FALL APART like the Beta Cuck Faggots they are.

Like in previous Centuries, on this Continent but also in America there IS going to be bloodshed, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have ANY rational discussion with The Enemy when they are so INTENT on DESTROYING EVERYTHING that OUR Ancestors CREATED, PROTECTED and PRESERVED for future generations and so considering rational discussion is impossible, we will have to END IT will blood running in the streets and we are NOT going to LOSE. We WILL WIN. Deus Vult.
Then you will know that it was we Europeans that set out to 'civilise' the world and a by product of that was enslavement. We Brits the worst but other Euro nations were no different.

At one point the Brit Gov. planned to make the entire population of India British subjects and issue passports.
That was in the days of sailing ships when only the wealth could afford to travel of course.

So now a few of those chickens have come home to roost, so what, big deal!

As an Arsenal fan you can have all the white home christian Brit players you want, we want to keep Aubameyang, I don't give a crap that he's black from Gabon (wherever in Africa that is) he brilliant.

Try judging people on the content of their character, not the colour of their skin. - ML King!

Then you will know that it was we Europeans that set out to 'civilise' the world and a by product of that was enslavement. We Brits the worst but other Euro nations were no different.
It is also (even more) important to remember that Britain were the ones who - almost singlehandedly - abolished slavery. Thanks to the historical wonder that was the British Enlightenment.

At one point the Brit Gov. planned to make the entire population of India British subjects and issue passports. That was in the days of sailing ships when only the wealth could afford to travel of course.
Yeah, maybe not the best of times, but as mentioned above, Britain also made sure that crap was universally ended and forbidden.

As an Arsenal fan you can have all the white home christian Brit players you want, we want to keep Aubameyang, I don't give a crap that he's black from Gabon (wherever in Africa that is) he brilliant.
Only a racist would care about such trivialities. Not really an Arsenal-fan, but since Henry is one of my favourite players of all time, I have some feelings for the club.

Try judging people on the content of their character, not the colour of their skin. - ML King!
Too bad no one really advocates this anymore.

No and No. We can have NO colour-blindness when the Leftists aka Communists see EVERYTHING in terms of colour and race.
They do because they are collectivists and collectivism is inherent in Left Wing thinking. If you want to combat the collectivism of the Left with even more collectivism the end result is the same as placing to mirrors facing each other.

Of course Naazism/White Nationalism is a Left Wing ideology so it is not surprising that you think and speak like them.

I am a supporter of freedom and individualism. I do not like collectivism and therefore advocate colour-blindness since race is irrelevant, insignificant and mostly bs,

When The Enemy are as EXTREME and as FANATICAL as they are, then the Opposition to The Enemy MUST also be as EXTREME and as FANATICAL because if NOT The Enemy IS going to win and we CAN'T have THAT happening on ANY level.
But, you agree with them on Collectivist Fanatism. Rather than hating on them, you should team up since the differences between you are very small. ;)

I will respond in expanded form to your comments later because I have some other things to do right now. But one thing I will comment now is another reason I have an ORGANIC HATRED of the Leftists aka Communists is because THEY have FORCED someone like ME to become THIS EXTREME in my thinking and my general philosophy. I was NOT like this until September 2015 and I can say direct it was THAT month and THAT year, that is when I became a literal Extremist because this is when the fucking Neo-Marxist UN and all the fucking Leftist Human Rights human filth DECIDED WITHOUT ASKING ANYONE on this Continent that this Continent should be basically mass INVADED by Third World Shit Holers and Islamic Terrorist supporting Mooselimbs, I became an INSTANT Extremist.

The past perhaps two years I have been doing my best to NOT be THIS Extreme, I used to be Moderate Right-Wing and this was BEFORE I joined this forum in October 2015, I have been trying to go back to being Moderate Right-Wing but then something like the Anti-White Agenda and the Cancel Culture Agenda and the Anti-Christian Agenda happens and I return to the Extremist mode and now The Enemy is going so far I see no way back from being in permanent Extremist mode.

But one thing I will comment now is another reason I have an ORGANIC HATRED of the Leftists aka Communists is because THEY have FORCED someone like ME to become THIS EXTREME in my thinking and my general philosophy.
So, you do not believe in free will? If you are so sensitive to outside pressure, maybe you should look for a therapist and a psychology forum rather than a political one. This is not meant as an insult, but as honest advice.

I was NOT like this until September 2015 and I can say direct it was THAT month and THAT year, that is when I became a literal Extremist because this is when the fucking Neo-Marxist UN and all the fucking Leftist Human Rights human filth DECIDED WITHOUT ASKING ANYONE on this Continent that this Continent should be basically mass INVADED by Third World Shit Holers and Islamic Terrorist supporting Mooselimbs, I became an INSTANT Extremist.
First you said you were "forced to" become an extremist and here you say that you chose it. Which one is it? :)

The past perhaps two years I have been doing my best to NOT be THIS Extreme, I used to be Moderate Right-Wing and this was BEFORE I joined this forum in August 2015, I have been trying to go back to being Moderate Right-Wing but then something like the Anti-White Agenda and the Cancel Culture Agenda and the Anti-Christian Agenda happens and I return to the Extremist mode and now The Enemy is going so far I see no way back from being in permanent Extremist mode.
Sounds like you home some personal issues that you should have addressed instead of joining this site. :)

I thought it was just yanks that keep making that mistake.
Nazi's are Right Wing not Left, look in any dictionary!

You all play on the word Socialist, when it is the preceding word that defines them
Nationalist - an inward looking invertet society.
Soviet - an elected sub group. part of a greater that is outward looking Internationalist.

There were many Nations in the Soviet umbrella all looked on as comrades/brothers.

There were quite a few under the Nazi umbrella by force. who werelooked on as either sub human or vermin - the way Lucy see's people.

One is the opposite of the other Nationalist - Internationalist.

Surprised you didn't know!

The dictionary is not useful to categorise ideologies on the horizontal political spectrum. A dictionary tells you what a word means and only that.

You all play on the word Socialist, when it is the preceding word that defines them
Soviet - an elected sub group. part of a greater that is outward looking Internationalist.
No, I am not at all getting hooked up on the suffix of National Socialism. I am basing my categorisation of it as Left Wing by comparing the Nazi ideology to the actual criterias of what makes up Left Wing politics - Collectivism, Altruism, Anti-Capitalism and Statism. In fact, Nationalism is also inherently Leftist.

There were many Nations in the Soviet umbrella all looked on as comrades/brothers.
An appalling nation based on an appalling ideology.

There were quite a few under the Nazi umbrella by force. who werelooked on as either sub human or vermin - the way Lucy see's people.
An appalling nation based on an appalling ideology,

When you start to really break down the essentials of both ideas, you realise that they are not at all that different. Two sides of the same coin.

I am not surprised that you hold these mainstream views on political ideology. Most people, politicians and intellectuals of today are philosophically illiterate and completely detached from reality.

There is a lot of lazy racism, some of it unconscious.

An example being where African teams are praised for their flair and then damned for being "naive defensively". When the Cameroon or Ivory Coast defence plays for top level clubs around Europe that is very patronising to say the least. There are no naive defenders at Inter or PSG.

The other one is when the pundits can only compare a player to another player of the same skin colour rather than any player who shares their playing style. So, for example, Aguero is never compared to Ian Wright, two players who share the same skill set. Van Dijk is never compared to Terry.

A lot of it is just lazy pundits and the BBC employing idiots.

OZ

Edited By OZ

There are alternatives:

Interesting. I didnt know the history of some of those words and phrases.

OZ

Edited By OZ

There are alternatives:

Me neither, 'Nitty Gritty' I think was the biggest surprise - I had no idea!

OZ

Edited By OZ

There are alternatives:

Me neither, 'Nitty Gritty' I think was the biggest surprise - I had no idea!
For me it was cake walk and nitty gritty. All the others I already knew about.

There is a lot of lazy racism, some of it unconscious.

An example being where African teams are praised for their flair and then damned for being "naive defensively". When the Cameroon or Ivory Coast defence plays for top level clubs around Europe that is very patronising to say the least. There are no naive defenders at Inter or PSG.

The other one is when the pundits can only compare a player to another player of the same skin colour rather than any player who shares their playing style. So, for example, Aguero is never compared to Ian Wright, two players who share the same skill set. Van Dijk is never compared to Terry.

A lot of it is just lazy pundits and the BBC employing idiots.
Yes Tommy. Heard a story about an Arsenal fan who took his son for the first time to Highbury.
His dad was trying to point out Ian Wright saying -

"He's the one near the penalty spot!"
"He's the one with the very short hair!"
" He's not as tall as some of the others!"

At that point his son looked up at him and said-

"Do you mean the 'black one?"

I'm sure few people black or white know the origin of 'Nitty Gritty'.

I did know 'sold down the river' cos I've always been interested in the Civil War.

Still won't do any harm to change them. BBC have to do something to justify the license fee!

The dictionary is not useful to categorise ideologies on the horizontal political spectrum. A dictionary tells you what a word means and only that.

No, I am not at all getting hooked up on the suffix of National Socialism. I am basing my categorisation of it as Left Wing by comparing the Nazi ideology to the actual criterias of what makes up Left Wing politics - Collectivism, Altruism, Anti-Capitalism and Statism. In fact, Nationalism is also inherently Leftist.

An appalling nation based on an appalling ideology.

An appalling nation based on an appalling ideology,

When you start to really break down the essentials of both ideas, you realise that they are not at all that different. Two sides of the same coin.

I am not surprised that you hold these mainstream views on political ideology. Most people, politicians and intellectuals of today are philosophically illiterate and completely detached from reality.
Your just making up your own rules to suit your 'right of centre' impressions.
Not surprised that you don't want to see them as right, cos that would bring you into some association with them.

The age of reason was about building systems of understanding that we could agree on and if it says in Oxford/Collins etc Dictionaries that Nazi's are extreme right wing Nationalists, then that is what they are.

Like Mussolini, Franco, The Military Nationalist Junta's In South America, they are all right wing.

Ask Lucy if she considers herself extreme left wing and she will no doubt clarify matters for you (in no uncertain terms)
Ha ha ha.

This is the biggest problem trying to debate on this forum. Yanks don't know the 'Terms of Reference' -'The Ground Rules.' That makes it difficult to debate.

Your just making up your own rules to suit your 'right of centre' impressions.
I am not "right of centre" and I do not let my own personal beliefs get in the way for objectivity. Nazism is Left Wing.

Not surprised that you don't want to see them as right, cos that would bring you into some association with them.
Judging by your strong opposition to me pointing it out, it is rather you who does not want to see them as the Leftists they are because you do not want to be associated with them.

The age of reason was about building systems of understanding that we could agree on and if it says in Oxford/Collins etc Dictionaries that Nazi's are extreme right wing Nationalists, then that is what they are.
You cannot look in the dictiorany for the definition of an entire ideology, that just does not make any sense. The dictionary definition of "Nazism" is National Socialism. Using a dictionary to define it does not get you any further than that.

Additionally, you are not using the dictionary in its proper way: If the dictionary tells you it means "Right Wing Extremist Nationalist", you then have to look up the same dictionary's definition of "Right Wing", "Extremis" and "Nationalist" and keep breaking it down until you reach the proper definition of the word you are looking for.

Like Mussolini, Franco, The Military Nationalist Junta's In South America, they are all right wing.
Wrong. Fascism is also Left Wing as it advocates for a Big Government and a Strong Leader. It rests on the notion of collectivism and ascribes divine powers to the "nation" which it equates to the State. Furthermore, Fascism is anti-capitalist and advocates a mixed economy (and a "mixed economy" is all there is Fascism according to Mussolini himself).

Fascism rose from Syndicalism and Mussolini was very popular in circles of the Radical Left before he became the dictator of Italy.

As far as South America goes, Pinochet was not Right Wing either. Sure, he implemented some laissez faire economic policies which saved Chile from becoming a shithole, but on every other point, he was an authoritarian collectivist.

Ask Lucy if she considers herself extreme left wing and she will no doubt clarify matters for you (in no uncertain terms)
Ha ha ha.
If Lucy is the voice of reason to you, I cannot but feel sorry for you. :lol:

This is the biggest problem trying to debate on this forum. Yanks don't know the 'Terms of Reference' -'The Ground Rules.' That makes it difficult to debate.
I am not a Yank and I understand ideologies, philosophy and politics much better than the average normie.

But one thing I will comment now is another reason I have an ORGANIC HATRED of the Leftists aka Communists is because THEY have FORCED someone like ME to become THIS EXTREME in my thinking and my general philosophy.
So, you do not believe in free will? If you are so sensitive to outside pressure, maybe you should look for a therapist and a psychology forum rather than a political one. This is not meant as an insult, but as honest advice.

I was NOT like this until September 2015 and I can say direct it was THAT month and THAT year, that is when I became a literal Extremist because this is when the fucking Neo-Marxist UN and all the fucking Leftist Human Rights human filth DECIDED WITHOUT ASKING ANYONE on this Continent that this Continent should be basically mass INVADED by Third World Shit Holers and Islamic Terrorist supporting Mooselimbs, I became an INSTANT Extremist.
First you said you were "forced to" become an extremist and here you say that you chose it. Which one is it? :)

The past perhaps two years I have been doing my best to NOT be THIS Extreme, I used to be Moderate Right-Wing and this was BEFORE I joined this forum in August 2015, I have been trying to go back to being Moderate Right-Wing but then something like the Anti-White Agenda and the Cancel Culture Agenda and the Anti-Christian Agenda happens and I return to the Extremist mode and now The Enemy is going so far I see no way back from being in permanent Extremist mode.
Sounds like you home some personal issues that you should have addressed instead of joining this site. :)

What get's those like ME about those like YOU is that you always insist WE have psychological issues, listen Commie we know The Alinsky Rules better than YOU do, we know your moronic attempts at Reverse Psychology, a SUBJECT you are not even well versed in.

There is ZERO wrong with wanting to PROTECT your OWN, for Centuries this was CONSIDERED NORMAL until human filth aka Cultural Marxists started preaching their poison to Hate YOUR OWN and DEGRADE yourself by SIDING with The Alien.

I'll tell you what is psychologically fucked up, that's being White and HATING you are White SO much that you do EVERYTHING you can think of to disrupt your OWN Community by siding with low IQ feral zoo animals like for eg. Burn Loot Murder and that you get on the street DEMANDING that statues and monuments of your GREATEST be pulled down because of Muh Feelings of said low IQ feral zoo animals.

"Sounds like you home some personal issues that you should have addressed instead of joining this site."

I have no personal issues, I have been at this forum for nearly 5 years and you Noob and the Oz Noob, nobody cares what you think and as you are Swedish PERHAPS you are enjoying Sweden being taken over by feral African savages and feral Mooselimb savages, you are as PATHETIC as the Self-Hating British who WELCOME becoming a minority within 15 years in the nation that their Ancestors fought and died to protect and preserve. Also for the record Mr. Lucy is a Psychiatrist who would tell you that the Open Borders-Hate Your Nation So Much You Commit Cultural Suicide-Suck The Dicks of Feral Blacks and Trash your OWN Side are severely mentally unhinged and the name for their illness is Pathological Altruism.

There is ZERO wrong with wanting to PROTECT your OWN, for Centuries this was CONSIDERED NORMAL until human filth aka Cultural Marxists started preaching their poison to Hate YOUR OWN and DEGRADE yourself by SIDING with The Alien.
It was for way more than just "centuries" that it was considered normal to "protect your own". But, then we move out of the caves and started building cities civilisations.. You are thinking like a cave man.

The primary unit of existence is not the group - It is you. Race is the absolutely lowest, simplest and most arbitrary form of group identity since it is the most superificial one and thus also the most primitive reference for identity.

Protecting "your own" as in those you care about and love is still considered normal, but "protecting your race" is not considered normal because it isn't normal.

I'll tell you what is psychologically fucked up, that's being White and HATING you are White SO much that you do EVERYTHING you can think of to disrupt your OWN Community by siding with low IQ feral zoo animals like for eg. Burn Loot Murder and that you get on the street DEMANDING that statues and monuments of your GREATEST be pulled down because of Muh Feelings of said low IQ feral zoo animals.
Yes and this happening because that enemy is thinking exactly like you - "Our race vs Their race". It is absolutely pathetic and the greatest cancer of our modern society. Collectivism needs to die and the cure for it is individualism, not more collectivism.

I have no personal issues, I have been at this forum for nearly 5 years and you Noob and the Oz Noob, nobody cares what you think and as you are Swedish PERHAPS you are enjoying Sweden being taken over by feral African savages and feral Mooselimb savages, you are as PATHETIC as the Self-Hating British who WELCOME becoming a minority within 15 years in the nation that their Ancestors fought and died to protect and preserve.
No, I am against the welfare state and support private property. The only reason these people are flooding i through the gates of Europe is because our Welfare States incentivise that and because EU-nations are not exacly known for their respect of property. Useless politicians who base their decision on filthy ideas are the ones to blame for this and only them. Of course, to you, they are without guilt "because they are White".... I guess. Ugh.

Also for the record Mr. Lucy is a Psychiatrist who would tell you that the Open Borders-Hate Your Nation So Much You Commit Cultural Suicide-Suck The Dicks of Feral Blacks and Trash your OWN Side are severely mentally unhinged and the name for their illness is Pathological Altruism.
Yes, altruism is a disease and you are being altruistic too when you ask the individual to sacrifce themselves for their "race".

I do not know how many more times I need to point this out - There is no fundamental difference between you and the contemporary ruling elites - You agree with them on all premises and you should team up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back