Open Season on Women in UK

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
18384574-7455421-image-a-15_1568276991926.jpg

Rape is being 'decriminalised'
Just one in THIRTY rape complaints leads to a conviction, stats reveal | Daily Mail Online
Remember Govt loves you and will protect you. First they import rapists and then dont even go thru the motions of enforcing the law,.

I hate Globalism and that's what the UK and Europe is all about

F*** them

Gee...could it possibly be the huge increase in third world trash they imported?

Africans and Muslims, guaranteed to increase rapes, just ask Sweden.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. I wondered what you thought was funny. Ha.

Not to be a debbie downer, but what's wit hthe sudden spike in claims?

Why has there been a rise in reported rapes?
This increase is believed to be a result of more victims coming forward following high-profile coverage of historical abuse cases, such as that involving Jimmy Savile, and those around the #MeToo movement, as well as improvements to police crime recording.

Rape is still an under-reported crime. The Crime Survey for England and Wales estimates that only about one in six victims of rape or assault by penetration report the incident to the police.
Why are rape prosecutions at a 10-year low?

Shame on the UK

My GOD what scum have they become!
------------------------------------------ i'd say it a bit differently . I'd say , my GOD what SCUM have they IMPORTED Skye .

I read through the entire Daily Mail article, which concerns how the Crown Prosecution Service deals, or doesn't deal, with rape cases. There is also currently a piece on the five-year rise of domestic-violence murders in the U.K. There is nothing in either that even mentions immigrants or immigration policy, so I question why this thread was published.

I read through the entire Daily Mail article, which concerns how the Crown Prosecution Service deals, or doesn't deal, with rape cases. There is also currently a piece on the five-year rise of domestic-violence murders in the U.K. There is nothing in either that even mentions immigrants or immigration policy, so I question why this thread was published.

Yes, and I'm sure its the same in the USA.
Why Society Goes Easy on Rapists

Yeah that's it,...don't question the huge increase....don't question the total lack of enforcement, question why this is even being discussed ad then wonder how a Rotherham happens....Perfect examples of why it happens

Last edited:
----------------------------------------------- Article makes people think about importation of third worlders , doesn't matter if Importation of third worlders is mentioned in the article . Some people still have common sense reasoning ability Lysis .

i'm just glad that i'm not a female traipsing about in a short skirt from bar to pub in the UK on the weekend . Seems to me that if a woman wants to avoid rape in the UK she oughta start wearing a 'burkha' eh ??

----------------------------------------------- Article makes people think about importation of third worlders , doesn't matter if Importation of third worlders is mentioned in the article . Some people still have common sense reasoning ability Lysis .

There is no "common sense reasoning ability" implicated here. Your argument is baseless absent any evidence to link the flaws in the prosecution system with immigration of "third worlders."

I would imagine the police would turn African and Muslims in first. Just like in the USA.

Its always the blacks or Muslim in the US. Never the white man but of course they do most of the mass shootings.

I already said that it was common sense that if you import third world rapists they will RAPE . As evidence , see the Rotherham sex abuse deal . Should I post a link Lysis .

I would imagine the police would turn African and Muslims in first. Just like in the USA.

Its always the blacks or Muslim in the US. Never the white man but of course they do most of the mass shootings.
---------------------------------------------- trying to CHANGE Subjects in a very awkward way aren't you Penny ??

Except we know that's not case, see Rotherham and multiple other cases like it they covered up

Yeah that's it,...don't question the huge increase....don't question the total lack of enforcement, question why this is even being discussed ad then wonder how a Rotherham happens....Perfect examples of why it happens

The perps of Rotherham actually were prosecuted. I would like to see a list of all persons reported to the UK police as having committed the crime of rape in the UK, by name, whether Middle Eastern sounding or not, and what dispensation was made in their cases.

The perps of Rotherham actually were prosecuted. I would like to see a list of all persons reported to the UK police as having committed the crime of rape in the UK, by name, whether Middle Eastern sounding or not, and what dispensation was made in their cases.
When it got so big it couldn't be hidden anymore. Cops and Crown did their best to ignore it resulting in in how many more victims.....hundreds

Forum List

Back