Top border agent reports migrant women used as human shields in attack.

They use women to hide behind because the border agents have to be careful not to hit them with Rubber bullet fire.

Well, did we fire rubber bullets into Mexico or not?

They were not hiding behind women because the border agents were shooting rubber bullets. They were hiding behind them in case they started to fire rubber bullets or bean bags, or even water cannon.

Being hit by any of those is debilitating and they need to be able to climb the inadequate fence in place in order to make a run into the US.

It is a mob tactic and one perpetrated by cowards.
So we fired bullets into another country? What was the barbed wire for?
We did NOT fire bullets into another country. Past actions by law enforcement have necessitated the use of bean bags, rubber bullets, and tasers in some effort to appear more humane to rioting crazy people. To think that these tactics may be employed against them is not an unreasoned position. What is an unreasoned position is the use of children and women as human shields! That is the hallmark of a coward and a thug. Also, not the behavior of someone who is seeking asylum.

A lot of them are being used as pawns, for a bigger political agenda. So in my opinion the people who have funded this thing and are pushing the false narrative are the real culprits.

And if we hadn't had sent regular Army troops down there as a political stunt to highlight the supposed "invasion" that was never going to happen in the first place, none of this would be taking place.

When you elect a clown like the blob, you get a circus like we have now. It should serve as an object lesson when we are trying to answer the question as to whether or not we should send troops anywhere....

This event was planned long before that, so I’m sorry but that’s silly.
What event?
There’s more to this than you realize, and you’re being played like a fiddle, since you not only believe the propaganda coming from the controlled mainstream media, but you’re being manipulated by it, emotionally.
No. I am positive that there are activists on the Mexican side of the border who have one goal, tarnish the United States.

Turn off the idiot box and think for yourself..
I don't watch Fox News (or MSNBC) for that matter so there is no "idiot box" on.

Heck, listen to what the mayor of Tijuana said. He called the caravan “a horde” who are not doing things the right way at all. He said they were ungrateful, lawless and aggressive...and he said that gangs joined in, so a lot of them are violent and criminal minded. If you don’t believe me, you can look up his interview on Mexican TV.
And I'm sure you can find a quote from me whining about the images we see on TV? Well, no... you can't. I find it hard to be sympathetic to those who were fired at; there is a process and they should avail themselves of the process.

To me it’s pretty clear that this whole thing is happening because certain people funded it, people with a subversive agenda. That’s why I said they are being used as pawns, especially the women and children.

Not sure about that.

What I am sure is that the activists who may be using people as pawns are smiling ear to ear; just as the terrorists were smiling ear to ear when we went into Iraq. Some day the US will get it; using the military when it is not needed satisfies the needs of the opposition.

Had Trump not made the border the centerpiece of his administration nobody would be paying attention to what is happening down there. The INS would have handled it the same way they have always handled it with no fanfare and without us looking like clueless bullies. Those are the optics and it's exactly what the activists down there wanted.

It is Trump who is being played like a fiddle.

They use women to hide behind because the border agents have to be careful not to hit them with Rubber bullet fire.

Well, did we fire rubber bullets into Mexico or not?

They were not hiding behind women because the border agents were shooting rubber bullets. They were hiding behind them in case they started to fire rubber bullets or bean bags, or even water cannon.

Being hit by any of those is debilitating and they need to be able to climb the inadequate fence in place in order to make a run into the US.

It is a mob tactic and one perpetrated by cowards.
So we fired bullets into another country? What was the barbed wire for?
We did NOT fire bullets into another country. Past actions by law enforcement have necessitated the use of bean bags, rubber bullets, and tasers in some effort to appear more humane to rioting crazy people. To think that these tactics may be employed against them is not an unreasoned position. What is an unreasoned position is the use of children and women as human shields! That is the hallmark of a coward and a thug. Also, not the behavior of someone who is seeking asylum.

So the people we were firing at were in the US...on US territory?

Funny I had to go all the way to the UK to find a report that told the real story straight from the words of a top border agent ON THE SCENE. I wonder where the media was when the REAL ATTACK occurred? Maybe they were too busy posing women and kids for their money shots. The aggressive migrants took a page straight out of the Terrorist handbook and hid behind women as they threw bricks and bottles at the border agents.

Top San Diego border agent: Rock-throwing migrants used women and children as HUMAN SHIELDS | Daily Mail Online
Daily Mail????

You might as well give us a Rush Limbaugh quote.

Forum List

Back