Top border agent reports migrant women used as human shields in attack.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Funny I had to go all the way to the UK to find a report that told the real story straight from the words of a top border agent ON THE SCENE. I wonder where the media was when the REAL ATTACK occurred? Maybe they were too busy posing women and kids for their money shots. The aggressive migrants took a page straight out of the Terrorist handbook and hid behind women as they threw bricks and bottles at the border agents.

Top San Diego border agent: Rock-throwing migrants used women and children as HUMAN SHIELDS | Daily Mail Online

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
A lot of them are being used as pawns, for a bigger political agenda. So in my opinion the people who have funded this thing and are pushing the false narrative are the real culprits.

Shields against what?
-------------------------------------------------- women and children shield the rock throwing invaders from return fire of Rubber bullet , pepper balls and the always possible real lead bullets Candy .

• Banned
Shields against what?
They use women to hide behind because the border agents have to be careful not to hit them with Rubber bullet fire. So by using the women as human shields, the aggressors can get close enough to do damage with bricks and bottles. Without the women they would be repelled a hundred yards away. See how that works?

Shields against what?
They use women to hide behind because the border agents have to be careful not to hit them with Rubber bullet fire. So by using the women as human shields, the aggressors can get close enough to do damage with bricks and bottles. Without the women they would be repelled a hundred yards away. See how that works?

We shot rubber bullets across the border?

A lot of them are being used as pawns, for a bigger political agenda. So in my opinion the people who have funded this thing and are pushing the false narrative are the real culprits.

And if we hadn't had sent regular Army troops down there as a political stunt to highlight the supposed "invasion" that was never going to happen in the first place, none of this would be taking place.

When you elect a clown like the blob, you get a circus like we have now. It should serve as an object lesson when we are trying to answer the question as to whether or not we should send troops anywhere....

Shields against what?

We shot rubber bullets across the border?
What would you do if someone was trying to break into your house and was throwing rocks at you?

Do you even know how STUPID you sound trying to defend the indefensible? No... you probably don't.

YOU... are the weak link.

Funny I had to go all the way to the UK to find a report that told the real story straight from the words of a top border agent ON THE SCENE. I wonder where the media was when the REAL ATTACK occurred? Maybe they were too busy posing women and kids for their money shots. The aggressive migrants took a page straight out of the Terrorist handbook and hid behind women as they threw bricks and bottles at the border agents.

Top San Diego border agent: Rock-throwing migrants used women and children as HUMAN SHIELDS | Daily Mail Online
My god in heaven

Now that the "top" Border patrol person has decided that the asylum seekers are not really refugees, then, we don't need to bother with a judge, I guess. Sounds like Trump's kind of guy!

Once they turned down jobs and asylum all that's left is hostile invasion.
2nm4ay.jpg

Talked with a friend who is retiring from the DEA who works in the Far South. VIA shortwave, found that many where paid 1200.00 bucks local money to make the trip. Gang member financed by gangs. Where the local money came from was men working for the Southern Foundations financed by American Foundations. This is not new info, but does indicate what we all should know.
upload_2018-11-27_23-20-57.jpeg

Starving people at rest.

They use women to hide behind because the border agents have to be careful not to hit them with Rubber bullet fire.

Well, did we fire rubber bullets into Mexico or not?
Interesting that these military age men seem to be smarter than you.

They were not hiding behind women because the border agents were shooting rubber bullets. They were hiding behind them in case they started to fire rubber bullets or bean bags, or even water cannon.

Being hit by any of those is debilitating and they need to be able to climb the inadequate fence in place in order to make a run into the US.

It is a mob tactic and one perpetrated by cowards.

They use women to hide behind because the border agents have to be careful not to hit them with Rubber bullet fire.

Well, did we fire rubber bullets into Mexico or not?

They were not hiding behind women because the border agents were shooting rubber bullets. They were hiding behind them in case they started to fire rubber bullets or bean bags, or even water cannon.

Being hit by any of those is debilitating and they need to be able to climb the inadequate fence in place in order to make a run into the US.

It is a mob tactic and one perpetrated by cowards.
So we fired bullets into another country? What was the barbed wire for?

And if we hadn't had sent regular Army troops down there as a political stunt to highlight the supposed "invasion" that was never going to happen in the first place, none of this would be taking place.

When you elect a clown like the blob, you get a circus like we have now. It should serve as an object lesson when we are trying to answer the question as to whether or not we should send troops anywhere....

This event was planned long before that, so I’m sorry but that’s silly. There’s more to this than you realize, and you’re being played like a fiddle, since you not only believe the propaganda coming from the controlled mainstream media, but you’re being manipulated by it, emotionally.

Turn off the idiot box and think for yourself. Heck, listen to what the mayor of Tijuana said. He called the caravan “a horde” who are not doing things the right way at all. He said they were ungrateful, lawless and aggressive...and he said that gangs joined in, so a lot of them are violent and criminal minded. If you don’t believe me, you can look up his interview on Mexican TV.

To me it’s pretty clear that this whole thing is happening because certain people funded it, people with a subversive agenda. That’s why I said they are being used as pawns, especially the women and children.

Forum List

Back