Only President not attending memorials to 9/11

Yet again, the fake news bots have it wrong. President Trump was there but not with the swamp politicians. He was actually meeting with New York meeting with NYPD to pay respect. The fake news gets caught again!

trump does not represent being a patriotic American, no matter how he buried u
This from filth like you who blame Donald Trump for your stupid decisions in life. By the way, why do you worship Bill Clinton? Who actually did the stuff you lie about Trump doing.

I never blamed trump for anything that had to with my "decisions in life." I just said that he's trash, which he is. Bill Clinton has been irrelevant for a long time. I don't believe in "worshipping" politicians. I do not believe that trump is a patriotic American.

I never blamed trump for anything that had to with my "decisions in life." I just said that he's trash, which he is. Bill Clinton has been irrelevant for a long time. I don't believe in "worshipping" politicians. I do not believe that trump is a patriotic American.
So disregard Clinton because it’s inconvenient for you to have to admit to him. You seem to have a problem with reality. Trump is a patriotic American. YOUR “President” is a dementia suffering lover of the Taliban and the CCP.

Clinton was and is a sexual predator. I don't worship Bill Clinton.

Are you actually saying that trump.....
1) Never Cheated on his wives, and this is "Stuff you lie about trump doing."
2) Never said "Grab 'em by the Pussy, because when you are famous, they let you do it." or is this another "Stuff you lie about trump doing."
3) NEVER lied. You can't possibly believe that. Everybody LIES, every poster on this board, even myself. The problem is the extent of trumps LIES and the damage caused by trumps lies.
or is this another "Stuff you lie about trump doing."
Trump was not a lifetime politician.

Desperation. Trying to claim I said something I never said. Sorry but you lose again. The poster I responded to claimed EVERY President before Trump was a gentleman. Crawl away in defeat again.
This is why people like you are so easy to ignore and ridicule.
Now GFY
Again.

So disregard Clinton because it’s inconvenient for you to have to admit to him. You seem to have a problem with reality. Trump is a patriotic American. YOUR “President” is a dementia suffering lover of the Taliban and the CCP.
Clinton has been out of office for decades. I do not recall him advancing anti-American, anti-freedom policies when he was in office. trump is not a patriotic American in any sense. He does not represent any love and respect that we Americans have for our country. Biden, at least, is an American who loves his country. He might be right on some things, wrong on some things, but he loves this country.

Well the wicked MSM is saying that Trump is going to a boxing match to remember the fallen. That is such a patriotic act and in keeping with the great man.

Why isnt there someone on the staff who could teach him about being a Pres ?
The trump Nazis don't want their cheeto-in-chief to be "presidential". The trump Nazis want him to be their führer... to lead their fascist state.

He's slept, out of wedlock with an enormous amount of people

maxresdefault.jpg

No democrat whether in any office or not could be a patriotic American. They all deserve the Mussolini end. Every single one.

Well the wicked MSM is saying that Trump is going to a boxing match to remember the fallen. That is such a patriotic act and in keeping with the great man.

Why isnt there someone on the staff who could teach him about being a Pres ?
STFU retard.

since Trump skipped out on the official 9/11 memorial service that all the other previous presidents attended, its a moot point wherever else he went to.
If all the far left loons could get over their TDS it would have never even been an issue. He doesn't go to the offical service the left bitches about if he had went these same people would have found a reason to bitch about that all they really want to do is bitch about Trump its really beyond sick and pathetic at this point.

Forum List

Back