Only President not attending memorials to 9/11

Well the wicked MSM is saying that Trump is going to a boxing match to remember the fallen. That is such a patriotic act and in keeping with the great man.

Why isnt there someone on the staff who could teach him about being a Pres ?
The lying Muslim terrorist supporting OP should catch a fatal case of Covid! World be be a slightly better place!

Well the wicked MSM is saying that Trump is going to a boxing match to remember the fallen. That is such a patriotic act and in keeping with the great man.

Why isnt there someone on the staff who could teach him about being a Pres ?
how come your thread says he isn’t visiting memorials, but then your link says he is?

what does this have to do with trump not being a gentleman and, actually, being an out-right and admitted whore? trump admitted to sexually assaulting people. He's slept, out of wedlock with an enormous amount of people, he cheats, he lies. Why do you worship filth like him?
This from filth like you who blame Donald Trump for your stupid decisions in life. By the way, why do you worship Bill Clinton? Who actually did the stuff you lie about Trump doing.

why do you worship Bill Clinton? Who actually did the stuff you lie about Trump doing.
Clinton was and is a sexual predator. I don't worship Bill Clinton.

Are you actually saying that trump.....
1) Never Cheated on his wives, and this is "Stuff you lie about trump doing."
2) Never said "Grab 'em by the Pussy, because when you are famous, they let you do it." or is this another "Stuff you lie about trump doing."
3) NEVER lied. You can't possibly believe that. Everybody LIES, every poster on this board, even myself. The problem is the extent of trumps LIES and the damage caused by trumps lies.
or is this another "Stuff you lie about trump doing."

Did you look it up? Go ahead we will wait.
I asked you.
You don't get to ask back.

So answer the question.
Why are they asking Joe to stay away.
I know that you looked it up, Google is your friend, so just explain in a few short sentences, then we can continue the discussion.
Are you afraid of discussion, or will you only discuss with people that hold your opinion.

I asked you.
You don't get to ask back.

So answer the question.
Why are they asking Joe to stay away.
I know that you looked it up, Google is your friend, so just explain in a few short sentences, then we can continue the discussion.
Are you afraid of discussion, or will you only discuss with people that hold your opinion.
You know that there is an entire thread devoted to the subject on this very board. Take your discussion to the appropriate forum.

what does this have to do with trump not being a gentleman and, actually, being an out-right and admitted whore? trump admitted to sexually assaulting people. He's slept, out of wedlock with an enormous amount of people, he cheats, he lies. Why do you worship filth like him?
Has your partisanship completely rotted what little is left of that squirrel brain away?

No, he's not there.

STFU Tommy you miserable lying shit-stain.

E_BkYrXWUAAh7bY.jpeg

Clinton was and is a sexual predator. I don't worship Bill Clinton.

Are you actually saying that trump.....
1) Never Cheated on his wives, and this is "Stuff you lie about trump doing."
2) Never said "Grab 'em by the Pussy, because when you are famous, they let you do it." or is this another "Stuff you lie about trump doing."
3) NEVER lied. You can't possibly believe that. Everybody LIES, every poster on this board, even myself. The problem is the extent of trumps LIES and the damage caused by trumps lies.
or is this another "Stuff you lie about trump doing."
Desperation. Trying to claim I said something I never said. Sorry but you lose again. The poster I responded to claimed EVERY President before Trump was a gentleman. Crawl away in defeat again.

Forum List

Back