Only President not attending memorials to 9/11

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well the wicked MSM is saying that Trump is going to a boxing match to remember the fallen. That is such a patriotic act and in keeping with the great man.

Why isnt there someone on the staff who could teach him about being a Pres ?

Well the wicked MSM is saying that Trump is going to a boxing match to remember the fallen. That is such a patriotic act and in keeping with the great man.

Probably better than your dykes, and South Asian street shitter, 'leaders', were doing on 7/7.

That more than likely involved a few curries, some scissoring and a session of primary school girl 'hook up'.

Did these terrorist attend the 9/11 ceremony to celibrate their attack?

1631370267774.png

Oh, he will be there later as a memorial to himself. No doubt with a crowd of the easily awed, and uninitiated to worship at his memorial.

Biden will mumble incoherently for a few minutes, then Trump will commemorate 9/11.

It may be said that all of our presidents up to trump, of whatever political party, have been gentlemen. trump has never been a gentleman in his entire life. He never had the training. He never had the parenting. Had he not come from a wealthy family, he probably would have been a street-walker or a drug dealer. I don't think that he was ever capable of doing an honest day's work in any job.

It may be said that all of our presidents up to trump, of whatever political party, have been gentlemen. trump has never been a gentleman in his entire life. He never had the training. He never had the parenting. Had he not come from a wealthy family, he probably would have been a street-walker or a drug dealer. I don't think that he was ever capable of doing an honest day's work in any job.

‘He Penetrated Me With His Fingers’

Yes...a gentleman.

‘He Penetrated Me With His Fingers’

Yes...a gentleman.

what does this have to do with trump not being a gentleman and, actually, being an out-right and admitted whore? trump admitted to sexually assaulting people. He's slept, out of wedlock with an enormous amount of people, he cheats, he lies. Why do you worship filth like him?

It may be said that all of our presidents up to TRUMP, excluding barrag-o and xiden, of whatever political party, have been gentlemen, and PRO-AMERICA..... xiden has never been a gentleman in ITS entire life..... IT never had the training. IT never had the brains..... Had IT not come from a wealthy family, IT probably would have been a street-walker or a drug dealer, just like ITS little picasso, drug addict kid, I don't think that IT was ever capable of doing an honest day's work in any job

what does this have to do with trump not being a gentleman and, actually, being an out-right and admitted whore? trump admitted to sexually assaulting people. He's slept, out of wedlock with an enormous amount of people, he cheats, he lies. Why do you worship filth like him?
xiden is a pedophile, a corrupted, anti- AMERICA piece of shit, a compromised piece of shit....feels little girls up any chance IT gets....Why do you worship filth like this?

Forum List

Back