San Francisco schools have no covid outbreaks.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Why? A nearly 90% vaccination rate in the 12-18 year old group.

Screenshot_20210911-090333.png

Vaccines work.

Suck on that, antivaxers.

View attachment 537830

Vaccines work.

Which has nothing to do with it------They claim the same thing in Spring ( you know before full vaccinations were in place).....ergo something else is going on. I suspect it hows they are counting (you know libs always count wrong).

SFUSD has reported a total of 227 cases among it's more than 50,000 students and staff and the district superintendent issued a statement reading in part, “San Francisco Unified has not had any cases of in school transmission both last spring and this fall and the data affirms that the health and safety measures we have in place including masking, improving ventilation, PPE and requiring all staff to be vaccinated are keeping schools safe.”

View attachment 537830

Vaccines work.

Suck on this------they are claiming that only 5 got the virus at school.....and claiming all the others picked it up at home. Their comments aren't lining up with the numbers they are leaking so I suspect again, it how they are keeping the stats. Notice the articles title is not backed up by comments in the article.

View attachment 537830

Vaccines work.

And your last sentence is all it takes to put you on ignore.

That smarmy attitude regardless of what your side on just shows you're only interested in your narrow minded and blind mentality of getting to say "I told you so".

And your last sentence is all it takes to put you on ignore.

That smarmy attitude regardless of what your side on just shows you're only interested in your narrow minded and blind mentality of getting to say "I told you so".
Ignore is for pussies who can't handle having their echo chamber breached.

I hope that one day you grow the fuck up
LOL!! You're the one making bullshit posts like "how's the weather in Moscow, comrade?", but I'm the one who needs to grow up?

Hypocrisy much, tovarich?

LOL!! You're the one making bullshit posts like "how's the weather in Moscow, comrade?", but I'm the one who needs to grow up?

Hypocrisy much, tovarich?
There is a difference between throwing your own rhetoric in your face and you being a binary dumbfuck.
Being binary is immature and ignorant. Sorry for your loss :dunno:

There is a difference between throwing your own rhetoric in your face and you being a binary dumbfuck.
Being binary is immature and ignorant. Sorry for your loss :dunno:
Ah. Going for irony this time, huh?

Forum List

Back