Only In America....'Traitor' To 'Senator'?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
upload_2018-1-16_9-23-6.jpeg
.............Senator Chelsea Manning?..............

Senator Chelsea Manning?

'Chelsea Manning, convicted traitor and transgender activist,
confirmed Sunday morning that she will be running for the U.S. Senate, hoping to earn the Maryland Democratic nomination in the 2018 election.'

If a proven Felon who endangered national security can 'win' the Democratic Party Presidential nomination, a convicted traitor / transgender activist can surely win the Democratic Party nomination for Senator.

upload_2018-1-16_9-28-13.jpeg

I read the other day and now can't find the link that you could not run for senate or congress with a dishonorable discharge.

If He/She could win the primary...we'd pick up a senate seat
in Maryland.

This is why Ringling Brothers folded their tents.
They just couldn't compete with the Liberal Circus

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

confirmed Sunday morning that she will be running for the U.S. Senate, hoping to earn the Maryland Democratic nomination in the 2018 election.'

If a proven Felon who endangered national security can 'win' the Democratic Party Presidential nomination, a convicted traitor / transgender activist can surely win the Democratic Party nomination for Senator.

View attachment 171793

The real question is Easy...........why didn't it (he/she, take your pick, I chose it) run as a Republican?

Another question is---------------> Will it (he/she) while on the campaign trail, wear a pink pu*** hat? Will Madonna, Jamie Lee Curtis, and the rest come and campaign for it and wear their pink pu*** hats while doing it? These are questions every day Americans want to know. Why these are the most important questions of our time if you ask a Leftist-)

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

View attachment 171793
You're right. If someone who bragged about sexually assaulting women can be president it shows just how low the moral bar is for American voters. At least Moore lost so there may be hope after all.

Where does s/he stand on the issues?

I can't vote for anyone in Maryland anyway, but assuming s/he is eligible to run, I have no problem hearing him/her out.
:dunno:

It seems strange a convicted felon can serve in Congress or any other political capacity. Maybe because back when the Constitution was written, they just hung felons. I dunno.
But it would seem voters should have the sense not to vote for one. But then....they voted for Trump, so I guess anything is possible.

The real question is Easy...........why didn't it (he/she, take your pick, I chose it) run as a Republican?

The answer is OBVIOUS:

By giving Hillary Clinton the Democratic Party nomination (while protecting her from indictment for her crimes) the Democrats demonstrated they had / have no problem running a proven criminal and traitor who had jeopardized our National Security as their candidate

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

View attachment 171793

It’s no secret the Democratic Party is now the Alt-Left...they’ve all completely lost all their shit...Watch all the wacks that will get behind this circus side shows campaign...The more fucked up in the head you are the more the Left loves and embraces you.

No doubt the left will back this freak and illegals will vote heavily for him/her/whatever.

It seems strange a convicted felon can serve in Congress or any other political capacity.
As the saying / song goes, 'Times, they are a changin'.

In the last election, the Democrats gave a proven criminal the Nomination, and, in an attempt to help Hillary win, Va Gov McAuliffe allowed Felons to vote. this is just the next step in the evolution of the Democratic Party. Now, not only are they officially letting Felons vote - their allowing them to run for their nomination...

:p

Justification?? Absolutely not. There is no justification for illegal or immoral acts and everyone should be held accountable. I hope you'd agree.
I am glad to hear you say that, and I do agree.

I just also happen to believe in 'innocent until proven guilty' and in 'evidence'.

It seems strange a convicted felon can serve in Congress or any other political capacity. Maybe because back when the Constitution was written, they just hung felons. I dunno.
But it would seem voters should have the sense not to vote for one. But then....they voted for Trump, so I guess anything is possible.

And the meat puppet faggot... TWICE!

Trump has actually grown on me. Undoing more regressive policy than I thought anyone would.

Justification?? Absolutely not. There is no justification for illegal or immoral acts and everyone should be held accountable. I hope you'd agree.
I am glad to hear you say that, and I do agree.

I just also happen to believe in 'innocent until proven guilty' and in 'evidence'.
I am glad to hear you say that but I see no reason to rehash the evidence against either Hillary or the Don. I don't recall Hillary ever being proven guilty of treason or any other crime.

As far as I'm concerned there are 49 absolute traitors to the constitution, and dozens more guilty of all sorts of corruption in the senate already.

So if that bradley thing took a seat it probably wouldn't be the biggest deviant treasonous bed wetter in the building. You know it would be a fucking democrook though.

I don't recall Hillary ever being proven guilty of treason or any other crime.
You must have missed FBI Director Comey explaining live on TV how Hillary was too stupid to know SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW' or how the FBI declared they found on her computer over 15,000 pieces of 'Official' documents and e-mails she was required by Law (The FOIA and Federal Records Act) to turn over to the State Department but never did.

Forum List

Back