Only In America....'Traitor' To 'Senator'?!

View attachment 171792
.............Senator Chelsea Manning?..............

Senator Chelsea Manning?

'Chelsea Manning, convicted traitor and transgender activist,
confirmed Sunday morning that she will be running for the U.S. Senate, hoping to earn the Maryland Democratic nomination in the 2018 election.'

If a proven Felon who endangered national security can 'win' the Democratic Party Presidential nomination, a convicted traitor / transgender activist can surely win the Democratic Party nomination for Senator.

View attachment 171793

Not to worry. Even here in liberal Maryland, Chelsea Manning has zero chance.
It won't happen, too much history too run....but we would be surprised at how many transgenders are working in the government already..haaa

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I'm not sure why anyone cares about transgendered people working in government.

I'm pretty sure that there was nothing patriotic about manning's actions.

Don't lie, Easy. Hillary wasn't a "proven criminal."
Don't be ignorant, OL. There is a difference between 'Proven' and 'Convicted'.

15,000+ official documents found hidden on a computer, documents that were never turned in as required by the law is evidence of crime - violations of both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act.

A personal server containing information - so classified President Obama himself said could not be released because 'to do so in any capacity would cause great damage to our national security' - that was not encrypted as required by the law, that was not secured in an approved location / facility as required by the law, that was proven to be illegally handled (access given to persons who either had inadequate or no security clearances at all, stored in the unsecured bathroom of an IT company that did not have the necessary security clearances to have it in their possession, etc...) undeniably violates so many existing laws that it is even ludicrous that anyone .... ANYONE ... is still attempting to defend Hillary Clinton and declare she violated no laws and did not endanger national security.

I have respected you for a long time now - though I am starting to wonder why, so forgive me is I say to hell with you accusing me of lying about Hillary Clinton having PROVEN to have violated numerous laws! ANYONE who has ever handled classified information for a living, which I have for over 20 years, knows damn-well that if anyone other than Hillary Clinton had been found to have done this would be in jail right now. The evidence against her is by-God UNDENIABLE.

AGAIN, there is a world of difference between 'Convicted' and 'Proven', and it has been PROVEN Hillary Clinton broke numerous laws, to include 'Illegal handling of Classified', 'Gross Negligence', 'Violations of the FOIA', Violations of the Federal Records Act', 'Lying to the FBI', and Obstruction' at the very least.

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

confirmed Sunday morning that she will be running for the U.S. Senate, hoping to earn the Maryland Democratic nomination in the 2018 election.'

If a proven Felon who endangered national security can 'win' the Democratic Party Presidential nomination, a convicted traitor / transgender activist can surely win the Democratic Party nomination for Senator.

View attachment 171793

Not to worry. Even here in liberal Maryland, Chelsea Manning has zero chance.
It won't happen, too much history too run....but we would be surprised at how many transgenders are working in the government already..haaa

I'm not sure why anyone cares about transgendered people working in government.

I'm pretty sure that there was nothing patriotic about manning's actions.
Geez Pence is so gay..they love him..
Haa Haa

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

View attachment 171793

Why not? They took an unknown man with a dubious past and ties to the terrorist Weather Underground and put him in the White House! And which party would have him (her? it?) as a Senator? Why of course The Democrats. The party of shitholes FOR shitholes because no decent person would want to belong.
Oh speaking of Pervert Roy Moore...you people wanted to vote him in.
What a hypocrite

Actually, the "pervert" charges were only alleged but denied and no, the Republicans didn't really want him, that's why he lost. You are 0-2 again.

It's been a year since Hillary lost Easy..Time to find some new material..

STFU, EW, and take your medicine.

Hillary is still news as she attempts to remain 'relevant' for a possible 2020 run and as the Democrats' witch hunt has recently proven Hillary's crimes. Snowflakes like you brought up Bush for almost a decade after he left office...and you still do. So, again, STFU, and embrace the suck that s the continued exposure of the crimes, cover-ups, and seditious butt-hurt of the criminal Democratic Party.

Oh speaking of Pervert Roy Moore...you people wanted to vote him in.
What a hypocrite

Oh, poor Eagle...seems I struck a nerve, and he has gone 'post-crazy', making false accusations and generalizations in defense of his criminal party and failed candidates and their crimes.

Tell me Eagle, was Moore ever found guilty in a court of law, ever proven to have used tax payer dollars to silence his supposed victims like Democrats have been proven to have done for decades? Did his wife demonize, berate, intimidate, and silence his supposed victims like Hillary did?

You probably voted for that POS who endangered our national security through her crimes, who should have never been on the ballot on election day since she was under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit just days before the election - something snowflakes / Democrats would have made sure no Republican would have been allowed to do under the same circumstances!

And you falsely call ME a hypocrite.

:fu:

Comey said publicly Hillary had been too stupid to know she was breaking the law' - ie, 'unflattering back story', not to mention that it was a LIE!

The govt has in its possession numerous documents SIGNED BY HILLAYR CLINTON stating she had completed the necessary training required to handle classified information and that she was fully knowledgeable - UNDERSTOOD - all of it. It has in its possession a State Department memo Hillary sent out warning her subordinates NOT to do exactly what she did.

The continued defense and lies in the defense of Hillary Clinton are PROVEN pure fabricated BULLSHIT.

Stranger things have happened

We elected Benedict Donald didn't we?

As you already know, the Donald was a protest vote.
But instead of EITHER party realizing this...they are both digging in the same ol' same ol'...so who can predict what will happen next election.

Geez Pence is so gay..they love him..
'Geez'....a comment one would expect from a supporter of a criminal party whose own leaked personal e-mails prove they are a bunch or racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, primary-rigging, debate-cheaters...

;p

Well she lost the election .. so your argument is irrelevant. Trump is in office.

The fact that Hillary broke laws and endangered national security is not 'irrelevant' because Trump beat her for the Presidency. The Statue of Limitations has not run out...but Democrats / Mueller are working on seeing that it does before the REAL crimes can be investigated....

Sooo....I would think one of the requirements to be a Senator was not having a felony record???
And / or not being a 'CONVICTED TRAITOR'?!

If Manning gets the Democratic Party nomination to run, I will finally have to concede the fact that the Democratic Party indeed has a 'much bigger tent' than the GOP. They have not allowed a convicted Traitor to 'win' their nomination / run as one of their members / candidates.

:p

Sooo....I would think one of the requirements to be a Senator was not having a felony record???
And / or not being a 'CONVICTED TRAITOR'?!

If Manning gets the Democratic Party nomination to run, I will finally have to concede the fact that the Democratic Party indeed has a 'much bigger tent' than the GOP. They have not allowed a convicted Traitor to 'win' their nomination / run as one of their members / candidates.

Gotta remember, liberals can see no wrong in a person as long as they are....liberal.
Hollyweird proves this magnificently.

The govt has in its possession numerous documents SIGNED BY HILLAYR CLINTON stating she had completed the necessary training required to handle classified information and that she was fully knowledgeable - UNDERSTOOD - all of it. It has in its possession a State Department memo Hillary sent out warning her subordinates NOT to do exactly what she did.

The continued defense and lies in the defense of Hillary Clinton are PROVEN pure fabricated BULLSHIT.
I know people familiar with such matters and they will tell you that NO ONE completely understands the many gov't and industry classification systems out there.

It seems strange a convicted felon can serve in Congress or any other political capacity.
As the saying / song goes, 'Times, they are a changin'.

In the last election, the Democrats gave a proven criminal the Nomination, and, in an attempt to help Hillary win, Va Gov McAuliffe allowed Felons to vote. this is just the next step in the evolution of the Democratic Party. Now, not only are they officially letting Felons vote - their allowing them to run for their nomination...

Don't lie, Easy. Hillary wasn't a "proven criminal." As far as EX felons voting--in my state, they also vote in prison. So don't expect me to tsk tsk about that.
Link please..

link about what? Hillary not being a proven criminal or felons voting in Maine?

Don't lie, Easy. Hillary wasn't a "proven criminal."
Don't be ignorant, OL. There is a difference between 'Proven' and 'Convicted'.

15,000+ official documents found hidden on a computer, documents that were never turned in as required by the law is evidence of crime - violations of both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act.

A personal server containing information - so classified President Obama himself said could not be released because 'to do so in any capacity would cause great damage to our national security' - that was not encrypted as required by the law, that was not secured in an approved location / facility as required by the law, that was proven to be illegally handled (access given to persons who either had inadequate or no security clearances at all, stored in the unsecured bathroom of an IT company that did not have the necessary security clearances to have it in their possession, etc...) undeniably violates so many existing laws that it is even ludicrous that anyone .... ANYONE ... is still attempting to defend Hillary Clinton and declare she violated no laws and did not endanger national security.

I have respected you for a long time now - though I am starting to wonder why, so forgive me is I say to hell with you accusing me of lying about Hillary Clinton having PROVEN to have violated numerous laws! ANYONE who has ever handled classified information for a living, which I have for over 20 years, knows damn-well that if anyone other than Hillary Clinton had been found to have done this would be in jail right now. The evidence against her is by-God UNDENIABLE.

AGAIN, there is a world of difference between 'Convicted' and 'Proven', and it has been PROVEN Hillary Clinton broke numerous laws, to include 'Illegal handling of Classified', 'Gross Negligence', 'Violations of the FOIA', Violations of the Federal Records Act', 'Lying to the FBI', and Obstruction' at the very least.
I'll remember that when Mueller's investigation ends and the findings come out.

I know people familiar with such matters and they will tell you that NO ONE completely understands the many gov't and industry classification systems out there.
Then these people should never be entrusted to handle classified information! And if you feel the same way as they do then YOU should never be entrusted to handle classified information!

You act like it is 'rocket science' - it isn't.

What do YOU not understand, that Hillary supposedly did not, about:

- TOP SECRET/SCI Information can only be handled on an approved computer / server
*** Hillary's was NOT

- TOP SECRET/SCI Information must stored on a computer / server must be 'encrypyed'
*** Hillary's was NOT

- The computer / server on which TOP SECRET/SCI Information is stored must be located in a secure, approved location.
*** Hillary's was NOT (The BATHROOM of a small IT company that had no adequate security clearance?)

- Classified information can ONLY be handled by persons with appropriate security clearances
*** Among others who were given access to that information was HILLARY'S MAID

- The FOIA requires ALL (100%) of all official documents/e-mails be turned in for recording
*** The FBI found over 15,000 documents on Hillary server in violation of this law. 5, 6, even 100 I might believe 'It slipped my mind...but over 15,000?!

- The Federal Records Act requires ALL (100%) of all official documents/e-mails be turned in for recording
*** AGAIN, the FBI found over 15,000 documents on Hillary server in violation of this law. 5, 6, even 100 I might believe 'It slipped my mind...but over 15,000?!

- A Federal Subpoena directing you to run over ALL servers, devices, documents, etc...not just the ones YOU deem should be turned over.
*** Hillary deleted thousands of documents, destroyed numerous devices, removed the sim cards of devices she did turn in, used BleachBit on her server/computer before turning it in....this is undeniable 'non-compliance' / 'Obstruction

Interesting reversal.

Norm with Democrats is that first become senators THEN turn traitor.

I guess this new twist might be considered, by some, to be "refreshing". At least tending toward honesty - which should (by Democrat Party logic) disqualify him/her/it.

I'll remember that when Mueller's investigation ends and the findings come out.
And in the meantime you dodge my point / what I just said...as well as the undeniable FACT that Democrats can not even prove there was a crime committed - by Trump - that warranted any of these investigations to begin with. This continues to be nothing more than a witch hunt as a result of their butt-hurt over Hillary losing.

Forum List

Back