Only In America....'Traitor' To 'Senator'?!

The real question is Easy...........why didn't it (he/she, take your pick, I chose it) run as a Republican?
The answer is OBVIOUS:

By giving Hillary Clinton the Democratic Party nomination (while protecting her from indictment for her crimes) the Democrats demonstrated they had / have no problem running a proven criminal and traitor who had jeopardized our National Security as their candidate

images

Heavy irony.

View attachment 171792
.............Senator Chelsea Manning?..............

Senator Chelsea Manning?

'Chelsea Manning, convicted traitor and transgender activist,
confirmed Sunday morning that she will be running for the U.S. Senate, hoping to earn the Maryland Democratic nomination in the 2018 election.'

If a proven Felon who endangered national security can 'win' the Democratic Party Presidential nomination, a convicted traitor / transgender activist can surely win the Democratic Party nomination for Senator.

View attachment 171793

Why not? They took an unknown man with a dubious past and ties to the terrorist Weather Underground and put him in the White House! And which party would have him (her? it?) as a Senator? Why of course The Democrats. The party of shitholes FOR shitholes because no decent person would want to belong.

Easy talks in nothing but big, colorful fonts these days. It's like he is shouting in his head 24/7.

The real question is Easy...........why didn't it (he/she, take your pick, I chose it) run as a Republican?
The answer is OBVIOUS:

By giving Hillary Clinton the Democratic Party nomination (while protecting her from indictment for her crimes) the Democrats demonstrated they had / have no problem running a proven criminal and traitor who had jeopardized our National Security as their candidate
Prove the DNC select her to run for office.

Can't say we can Moonglow, but she is running in/for the party that most fits her/his/its beliefs, or she would be entering the Republican primary-)

Besides, she/he/it has to have some cache there; after all, its name is Chelsea! I am sure Hilly will be right there to campaign for it-)

The answer is OBVIOUS:

Can't say we can Moonglow, but she is running in/for the party that most fits her/his/its beliefs, or she would be entering the Republican primary-)

Besides, she/he/it has to have some cache there; after all, its name is Chelsea! I am sure Hilly will be right there to campaign for it-)
I doubt the boy makes it far..

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

confirmed Sunday morning that she will be running for the U.S. Senate, hoping to earn the Maryland Democratic nomination in the 2018 election.'

If a proven Felon who endangered national security can 'win' the Democratic Party Presidential nomination, a convicted traitor / transgender activist can surely win the Democratic Party nomination for Senator.

View attachment 171793
That person will not win!

The answer is OBVIOUS:

Yeah, like Trump was aided by the RNC since he ran in/for the party that most fits his beliefs.

It seems strange a convicted felon can serve in Congress or any other political capacity.
As the saying / song goes, 'Times, they are a changin'.

In the last election, the Democrats gave a proven criminal the Nomination, and, in an attempt to help Hillary win, Va Gov McAuliffe allowed Felons to vote. this is just the next step in the evolution of the Democratic Party. Now, not only are they officially letting Felons vote - their allowing them to run for their nomination...

:p
Don't lie, Easy. Hillary wasn't a "proven criminal." As far as EX felons voting--in my state, they also vote in prison. So don't expect me to tsk tsk about that.

Comey laid out the case against her. She's guilty as hell.

So if the FBI director accuses you of a crime, you're guilty?

[emoji14] Bwuhahaha... Now you're just f*ing with me, right?

You DO know that the FBI was the criminal law enforcement division in charge of investigating Hillary's crimes, that they are the ones who declared they had the evidence that she broke the law (15,000 documents that violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act), and that Comey - again, the Director of the FBI at the time - declared Hillary was not going to be handed over for indictment because SHE WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW. right?!

Now compare that to all the evidence Democrats have / have presented against Trump...which is NOTHING. Democrats, after a year, can not even provide evidence that a crime was committed warranting Mueller's witch hunt and all the other investigations they have held.
Well she lost the election .. so your argument is irrelevant..
Trump is in office.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It seems strange a convicted felon can serve in Congress or any other political capacity.
As the saying / song goes, 'Times, they are a changin'.

In the last election, the Democrats gave a proven criminal the Nomination, and, in an attempt to help Hillary win, Va Gov McAuliffe allowed Felons to vote. this is just the next step in the evolution of the Democratic Party. Now, not only are they officially letting Felons vote - their allowing them to run for their nomination...

:p
Don't lie, Easy. Hillary wasn't a "proven criminal." As far as EX felons voting--in my state, they also vote in prison. So don't expect me to tsk tsk about that.
Link please..

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

View attachment 171793

Not to worry. Even here in liberal Maryland, Chelsea Manning has zero chance.
It won't happen, too much history too run....but we would be surprised at how many transgenders are working in the government already..haaa

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

View attachment 171793

really? did manning win?

why are you surprised.... there is a sexual predator in the white house and a child molester was almost voted in by your pondscum.

mmmkay, sergei?

Stranger things have happened

We elected Benedict Donald didn't we?

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

View attachment 171793

Why not? They took an unknown man with a dubious past and ties to the terrorist Weather Underground and put him in the White House! And which party would have him (her? it?) as a Senator? Why of course The Democrats. The party of shitholes FOR shitholes because no decent person would want to belong.
Oh speaking of Pervert Roy Moore...you people wanted to vote him in.
What a hypocrite

Forum List

Back