Only In America....'Traitor' To 'Senator'?!

I don't recall Hillary ever being proven guilty of treason or any other crime.
You must have missed FBI Director Comey explaining live on TV how Hillary was too stupid to know SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW' or how the FBI declared they found on her computer over 15,000 pieces of 'Official' documents and e-mails she was required by Law (The FOIA and Federal Records Act) to turn over to the State Department but never did.
So if the FBI director accuses you of a crime, you're guilty? Someone needs to tell Trump he has been found guilty of obstruction of justice.

View attachment 171792
.............Senator Chelsea Manning?..............

Senator Chelsea Manning?

'Chelsea Manning, convicted traitor and transgender activist,
confirmed Sunday morning that she will be running for the U.S. Senate, hoping to earn the Maryland Democratic nomination in the 2018 election.'

If a proven Felon who endangered national security can 'win' the Democratic Party Presidential nomination, a convicted traitor / transgender activist can surely win the Democratic Party nomination for Senator.

View attachment 171793
Manning was ultimately charged with 22 offenses, including aiding the enemy, which was the most serious charge and could have resulted in a death sentence.[11] She was held at the Marine Corps Brig, Quantico in Virginia, from July 2010 to April 2011, under Prevention of Injury status—which entailed de facto solitary confinement and other restrictions that caused domestic and international concern[12]—before being transferred to the Joint Regional Correctional Facility at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, where she could interact with other detainees.[13] She pleaded guilty in February 2013 to 10 of the charges.[14] The trial on the remaining charges began on June 3, 2013, and on July 30 she was convicted of 17 of the original charges and amended versions of four others, but was acquitted of aiding the enemy.[15] She was sentenced to serve a 35-year sentence at the maximum-security U.S. Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth.[16][17] On January 17, 2017, President Barack Obama commuted Manning's sentence to nearly seven years of confinement dating from her arrest on May 27, 2010 by military authorities.[18][19] In January 2018, Chelsea Manning announced her candidacy for the Democratic nomination for the United States Senate seat from her home state of Maryland now held by Senator Ben Cardin.[20]

Manning was not convicted of "treason" as the OP claims......but I doubt very seriously she can get elected.....but there's nothing in our Constitution or in MD state laws that prevent her from running.

It seems strange a convicted felon can serve in Congress or any other political capacity.
As the saying / song goes, 'Times, they are a changin'.

In the last election, the Democrats gave a proven criminal the Nomination, and, in an attempt to help Hillary win, Va Gov McAuliffe allowed Felons to vote. this is just the next step in the evolution of the Democratic Party. Now, not only are they officially letting Felons vote - their allowing them to run for their nomination...

:p
Since H. Clinton was the Democrat nominee, I will assume you are talking about her....where are her convictions? (You DID say "proven criminal", right?)

So if the FBI director accuses you of a crime, you're guilty?

:p Bwuhahaha... Now you're just f*ing with me, right?

You DO know that the FBI was the criminal law enforcement division in charge of investigating Hillary's crimes, that they are the ones who declared they had the evidence that she broke the law (15,000 documents that violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act), and that Comey - again, the Director of the FBI at the time - declared Hillary was not going to be handed over for indictment because SHE WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW. right?!

Now compare that to all the evidence Democrats have / have presented against Trump...which is NOTHING. Democrats, after a year, can not even provide evidence that a crime was committed warranting Mueller's witch hunt and all the other investigations they have held.

So if the FBI director accuses you of a crime, you're guilty?

:p Bwuhahaha... Now you're just f*ing with me, right?

You DO know that the FBI was the criminal law enforcement division in charge of investigating Hillary's crimes, that they are the ones who declared they had the evidence that she broke the law (15,000 documents that violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act), and that Comey - again, the Director of the FBI at the time - declared Hillary was not going to be handed over for indictment because SHE WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW. right?!

Now compare that to all the evidence Democrats have / have presented against Trump...which is NOTHING. Democrats, after a year, can not even provide evidence that a crime was committed warranting Mueller's witch hunt and all the other investigations they have held.
In this country, the FBI can accuse you of anything it wants but to prove guilt requires a judicial trial. Comey may have accused her of breaking the law but until he can prove it in a court of law, she is considered innocent of the charges. Just like you say, Trump is also innocent until proven guilty. To consider there any difference between the two is wrong.

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

confirmed Sunday morning that she will be running for the U.S. Senate, hoping to earn the Maryland Democratic nomination in the 2018 election.'

If a proven Felon who endangered national security can 'win' the Democratic Party Presidential nomination, a convicted traitor / transgender activist can surely win the Democratic Party nomination for Senator.

View attachment 171793

Aren't all Democrats traitors?

:lol:

Easyt parrots the instructions given him by his propagnada outlets about Manning, but couldn't go three posts without railroading his own topic to make it about Hillary again.

:lol::lol::lol:

She's gone, children. Hillary's gone. Never to return.

And after cumming in your shorts for FIVE YEARS over her imminent indictment, she is not going to jail.

No matter how big you make your fonts, or how many colors you use. Hillary is not going to jail.

Move on! For fuck's sake!

I don't recall Hillary ever being proven guilty of treason or any other crime.
You must have missed FBI Director Comey explaining live on TV how Hillary was too stupid to know SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW' or how the FBI declared they found on her computer over 15,000 pieces of 'Official' documents and e-mails she was required by Law (The FOIA and Federal Records Act) to turn over to the State Department but never did.
So if the FBI director accuses you of a crime, you're guilty? Someone needs to tell Trump he has been found guilty of obstruction of justice.

When did the FBI accuse Trump of obstruction of justice, dumbass?

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

View attachment 171793
If this thing is voted in...its a clencher that we are fucked and doomed as a country. Totally doomed.

It seems strange a convicted felon can serve in Congress or any other political capacity.
As the saying / song goes, 'Times, they are a changin'.

In the last election, the Democrats gave a proven criminal the Nomination, and, in an attempt to help Hillary win, Va Gov McAuliffe allowed Felons to vote. this is just the next step in the evolution of the Democratic Party. Now, not only are they officially letting Felons vote - their allowing them to run for their nomination...

:p
Don't lie, Easy. Hillary wasn't a "proven criminal." As far as EX felons voting--in my state, they also vote in prison. So don't expect me to tsk tsk about that.

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

View attachment 171793

Not to worry. Even here in liberal Maryland, Chelsea Manning has zero chance.

The real question is Easy...........why didn't it (he/she, take your pick, I chose it) run as a Republican?
The answer is OBVIOUS:

By giving Hillary Clinton the Democratic Party nomination (while protecting her from indictment for her crimes) the Democrats demonstrated they had / have no problem running a proven criminal and traitor who had jeopardized our National Security as their candidate
Prove the DNC select her to run for office.

View attachment 171792

Senator Chelsea Manning?

View attachment 171793

Not to worry. Even here in liberal Maryland, Chelsea manning has zero chance.
The campaign poster will be a collector's item. You should grab one if you get the chance.

Justification?? Absolutely not. There is no justification for illegal or immoral acts and everyone should be held accountable. I hope you'd agree.
I am glad to hear you say that, and I do agree.

I just also happen to believe in 'innocent until proven guilty' and in 'evidence'.
I am glad to hear you say that but I see no reason to rehash the evidence against either Hillary or the Don. I don't recall Hillary ever being proven guilty of treason or any other crime.
No worries..these righties bring Hillary into every thread, because they have nothing else..Ha Ha
Trump is a big fat liar and these people support him.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Justification?? Absolutely not. There is no justification for illegal or immoral acts and everyone should be held accountable. I hope you'd agree.
I am glad to hear you say that, and I do agree.

I just also happen to believe in 'innocent until proven guilty' and in 'evidence'.
I am glad to hear you say that but I see no reason to rehash the evidence against either Hillary or the Don. I don't recall Hillary ever being proven guilty of treason or any other crime.
No worries..these righties bring Hillary into every thread, because they have nothing else..Ha Ha
Trump is a big fat liar and these people support him.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
I just think it is hilarious easy hijacked his own thread. :lol:

Forum List

Back