Only In America....'Traitor' To 'Senator'?!

I know people familiar with such matters and they will tell you that NO ONE completely understands the many gov't and industry classification systems out there.
Then these people should never be entrusted to handle classified information! And if you feel the same way as they do then YOU should never be entrusted to handle classified information!

You act like it is 'rocket science' - it isn't.

What do YOU not understand, that Hillary supposedly did not, about:

- TOP SECRET/SCI Information can only be handled on an approved computer / server
*** Hillary's was NOT

- TOP SECRET/SCI Information must stored on a computer / server must be 'encrypyed'
*** Hillary's was NOT

- The computer / server on which TOP SECRET/SCI Information is stored must be located in a secure, approved location.
*** Hillary's was NOT (The BATHROOM of a small IT company that had no adequate security clearance?)

- Classified information can ONLY be handled by persons with appropriate security clearances
*** Among others who were given access to that information was HILLARY'S MAID

- The FOIA requires ALL (100%) of all official documents/e-mails be turned in for recording
*** The FBI found over 15,000 documents on Hillary server in violation of this law. 5, 6, even 100 I might believe 'It slipped my mind...but over 15,000?!

- The Federal Records Act requires ALL (100%) of all official documents/e-mails be turned in for recording
*** AGAIN, the FBI found over 15,000 documents on Hillary server in violation of this law. 5, 6, even 100 I might believe 'It slipped my mind...but over 15,000?!

- A Federal Subpoena directing you to run over ALL servers, devices, documents, etc...not just the ones YOU deem should be turned over.
*** Hillary deleted thousands of documents, destroyed numerous devices, removed the sim cards of devices she did turn in, used BleachBit on her server/computer before turning it in....this is undeniable 'non-compliance' / 'Obstruction
This is a topic about Chelsea Manning.

I'll remember that when Mueller's investigation ends and the findings come out.
And in the meantime you dodge my point / what I just said...as well as the undeniable FACT that Democrats can not even prove there was a crime committed - by Trump - that warranted any of these investigations to begin with. This continues to be nothing more than a witch hunt as a result of their butt-hurt over Hillary losing.
I'm not getting into Hillary again. She's long gone, I've read your ranting about her "crimes" for two years, and even though I realize it's your favorite topic, I'm done with it. I'm not dodging--I'm not wasting my time.

I have no idea what the Mueller investigation will find, but if Mueller finds that Trump or his associates were unusually entangled in Russian financial dealings or that their contacts were highly questionable or inadvisable although not criminal, I wouldn't be surprised in the least. Then we'll talk about the difference between "Proven" and "Convicted."

I don't recall Hillary ever being proven guilty of treason or any other crime.
You must have missed FBI Director Comey explaining live on TV how Hillary was too stupid to know SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW' or how the FBI declared they found on her computer over 15,000 pieces of 'Official' documents and e-mails she was required by Law (The FOIA and Federal Records Act) to turn over to the State Department but never did.
So if the FBI director accuses you of a crime, you're guilty? Someone needs to tell Trump he has been found guilty of obstruction of justice.
Who from the fbi said that?

Justification?? Absolutely not. There is no justification for illegal or immoral acts and everyone should be held accountable. I hope you'd agree.
I am glad to hear you say that, and I do agree.

I just also happen to believe in 'innocent until proven guilty' and in 'evidence'.
I am glad to hear you say that but I see no reason to rehash the evidence against either Hillary or the Don. I don't recall Hillary ever being proven guilty of treason or any other crime.
No worries..these righties bring Hillary into every thread, because they have nothing else..Ha Ha
Trump is a big fat liar and these people support him.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
It’s still open

I'm not getting into Hillary again. She's long gone
No, she is not. She has made it clear she intends to 'stay relevant' for a possible run in 2020, and while ypou may be willing / able to turn a blind eye to obvious crimes I believe in accountability and enforcing the law, no matter who is involved.

No, she is not. She has made it clear she intends to 'stay relevant' for a possible run in 2020, and while ypou may be willing / able to turn a blind eye to obvious crimes I believe in accountability and enforcing the law, no matter who is involved.
All you are doing is showing how much private citizen H. Clinton has gotten into your head. You can't quit her.

It seems strange a convicted felon can serve in Congress or any other political capacity.
As the saying / song goes, 'Times, they are a changin'.

In the last election, the Democrats gave a proven criminal the Nomination, and, in an attempt to help Hillary win, Va Gov McAuliffe allowed Felons to vote. this is just the next step in the evolution of the Democratic Party. Now, not only are they officially letting Felons vote - their allowing them to run for their nomination...

:p
Don't lie, Easy. Hillary wasn't a "proven criminal." As far as EX felons voting--in my state, they also vote in prison. So don't expect me to tsk tsk about that.
Link please..

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
link about what? Hillary not being a proven criminal or felons voting in Maine?

Oh sorry, I was on my phone and meant to ask Easy for a link, not you.

All you are doing is showing how much private citizen H. Clinton has gotten into your head. You can't quit her.
I hate criminals who are out free

It seems strange a convicted felon can serve in Congress or any other political capacity.
As the saying / song goes, 'Times, they are a changin'.

In the last election, the Democrats gave a proven criminal the Nomination, and, in an attempt to help Hillary win, Va Gov McAuliffe allowed Felons to vote. this is just the next step in the evolution of the Democratic Party. Now, not only are they officially letting Felons vote - their allowing them to run for their nomination...

:p

State Felon Voting Laws - Felon Voting - ProCon.org

Forum List

Back