Only 5% losing coverage..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
So when Dad or Mom lose their insurance because of Obamacare, the rest of the family is still covered for free I guess..

Huzzah...that's Democrat Amazing

Losing substandard care and offered the opportunity to get better care?

No one in the USA was getting substandard healthcare before ACA. NO ONE.

Many chose to self insure the first few thousand in order to keep the premium down, how terrible!

Your care now is substandard? really?

Is your car insurance "substandard"?

Where's the $2,500 savings?

What happened to, "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period"?

Many chose to self insure the first few thousand in order to keep the premium down, how terrible!

Oh well, what a relief that is.

Be sure and tell the people who are getting substandard care that they're not getting substandard care.

"self-insure" - another term for using late night emergency room as the family doctor?

What an ignorant crock.

That is a sign that the ACA supporters are authoritarian...THEY decide what is a good policy and what is substandard. And, you should feel good that you are going to be allowed to pay more per month with deductibles that are more than triple what they have to accept today

So when Dad or Mom lose their insurance because of Obamacare, the rest of the family is still covered for free I guess..

Of course...then the whole family can go on Medicaid and wait in the FUH QUEUE for medical care!

So the President was 95% correct? That would make his statements about keeping your coverage

rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

lol

No one? What do you call substandard care? Define it in detail.

I call FUH QUEUE substandard care...and now everyone who is not a government crony is going to get FUH QUEUED.

One of my cars is substandard, the seat isn't heated and my buns are cold.

I wonder if soon I will be able to get a bun warming subsidy from the government?

Your care now is substandard? really?

Is your car insurance "substandard"?

Where's the $2,500 savings?

What happened to, "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period"?

And don't forget about "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Period"?

A bunch of people with cancer are finding out what that promise was worth.

Choosing catastrophic care when you are young and healthy is a bad thing?? Paying out of pocket for upkeep is a bad thing? Having a health savings account is a bad thing?

And getting higher deductibles and a lesser % coverage at a higher price is a good thing?? Being forced into coverages you don't need and/or want (like maternity coverage for an 80 year old woman or substance abuse coverage for a man in a nursing home, or VD coverage for a monk) is a good thing??

The government (like it did 40+ years ago when it first started sticking its nose into healthcare and health insurance) is what is 'messing things up'

Losing adequate care and being forced to buy something you don't want.

Funny how the word substandard never really came up for years.

Now that our AAM has been caught in his own shyt....it's all you hear.

Oh well, what a relief that is.

Be sure and tell the people who are getting substandard care that they're not getting substandard care.

"self-insure" - another term for using late night emergency room as the family doctor?

What an ignorant crock.

I hope your insurance covers "head up the ass" syndrome.

Forum List

Back