Only 5% losing coverage..

Losing substandard care and offered the opportunity to get better care?

No one in the USA was getting substandard healthcare before ACA. NO ONE.

Many chose to self insure the first few thousand in order to keep the premium down, how terrible!

that is a lie they have to spread in order for themselves to believe in obamacare. nobody else believes it anyway :lol:

Losing substandard care and offered the opportunity to get better care?

Choosing catastrophic care when you are young and healthy is a bad thing?? Paying out of pocket for upkeep is a bad thing? Having a health savings account is a bad thing?

And getting higher deductibles and a lesser % coverage at a higher price is a good thing?? Being forced into coverages you don't need and/or want (like maternity coverage for an 80 year old woman or substance abuse coverage for a man in a nursing home, or VD coverage for a monk) is a good thing??

The government (like it did 40+ years ago when it first started sticking its nose into healthcare and health insurance) is what is 'messing things up'

CHOICE is bad for the left. Unless that "choice" is limited to murdering the babies in utero, obviously.

So when Dad or Mom lose their insurance because of Obamacare, the rest of the family is still covered for free I guess..

Huzzah...that's Democrat Amazing

So the President was 95% correct? That would make his statements about keeping your coverage

rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

lol

You ignorant fucks are beyond stupid,that would be a 100% lie repeated time and time again when asked about the very scenario that is playing itself out daily,but head up ass and willing to blatantly lie to protect another lie what a perfect little citizen you are.

So when Dad or Mom lose their insurance because of Obamacare, the rest of the family is still covered for free I guess..

So the President was 95% correct? That would make his statements about keeping your coverage

lol

Of course. But then you turds were all bent out of shape when we said the health care system worked for 320,000,000 - 32,000,000 people (or 90%). So we screwed 5% to help 10% and the fact is that we are not going to cover 100% as it is.

Nice try.

Any idiot that believes "5%" is a freaking moron.
Just wait till the business mandate hits...2 figures...bet my house on it.
Within 5 years - 50%...guarantee it, and there ONLY choice will be ACA. But this is what they intended to happen all along...expensive, horrendous coverage and just like our education system - American healthcare will decline rapidly while costs skyrocket. This is as easy to predict as the sun.

lol

You ignorant fucks are beyond stupid,that would be a 100% lie repeated time and time again when asked about the very scenario that is playing itself out daily,but head up ass and willing to blatantly lie to protect another lie what a perfect little citizen you are.

Mostly true means it is true in more cases than it's false. That's exactly the case.

1) Yes, many were getting substandard care. Do say differently at the very best reveals a real ignorance.

2) Yes, catastrophic insurance? The post above needs to explain more, please, about it. I am not sure you understand what you are saying. To underinsure is to socialize the risk and pocket the profit at the expense of everyone else. Not cool.

3) And if 15 million are forced to get adequate insurance so 48 million can get adequate insurance, I am all for it.

1) Yes, many were getting substandard care. Do say differently at the very best reveals a real ignorance.

2) Yes, catastrophic insurance? The post above needs to explain more, please, about it. I am not sure you understand what you are saying. To underinsure is to socialize the risk and pocket the profit at the expense of everyone else. Not cool.

3) And if 15 million are forced to get adequate insurance so 48 million can get adequate insurance, I am all for it.

First, you can't force them to get insurance. Some people who had it are now going to go without because they don't want the premiums. :clap:

Show us where all 48 million are going to get adequate insurance.

If a person's health insurance plan doesn't pay for services he/she doesn't need, but other people do need, then they are not helping to subsidize those in need.

Obama has deemed that plan to be substandard.

The plan sounds perfect to me, but I'm a selfish Republican.

A village of 100 people.
75 of them have steaks for dinner.
25 of them can't afford steak, so they eat bologna.

A liberal wouldn't be happy.....until everyone is eating bologna....with the former 25% getting it for free.

Last edited:
Let me ask our liberal friends here. Do you feel 5% is an acceptable rate that we should not really be concerned about? Is a 5% tolerance not something that should cause concern and go to any great lengths to address? What do you feel is an acceptable percentage?

Conservatives too. What do people feel is acceptable?

Well, it's O.K that 5% die quickly instead of...of...well of......

Well, if you look at still who isn't being covered, I am not sure that we are any better off.

But we are still paying for something. WTF ?

Forum List

Back