Only 13% of business' tax cuts are going to workers, survey says

My 401k is doing great. Pretty happy.

Your kids are not going to live off of your 401K, nope, they'll paying up for those tax-cuts.

DOW has been flat for half a year now and just wait till the trade wars kick into high gear. .

Feds Collect Record Taxes in First Month Under Tax Cut; Run Surplus in January

By Terence P. Jeffrey | February 12, 2018 | 4:54 PM EST

trump1_5.jpg

President Donald Trump at the H&K Equipment Company in Coraopolis, Pa., Jan. 18, 2018. (White House photo)
(CNSNews.com) - The federal government this January ran a surplus while collecting record total tax revenues for that month of the year, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

January was the first month under the new tax law that President Donald Trump signed in December.

During January, the Treasury collected approximately $361,038,000,000 in total tax revenues and spent a total of approximately $311,802,000,000 to run a surplus of approximately $49,236,000,000.

Despite the monthly surplus of $49,236,000,000, the federal government is still running a deficit of approximately $175,718,000,000 for fiscal year 2018. That is because the government entered the month with a deficit of approximately $224,955,000,000.

Dude, you have nothing. You simply can't defend the claims because they are false. Now run along.
dude, I have so much, but it's over your head. It's a waste of energy. You believe in something unreal. so, anything I present you will just poo poo.
You have nothing or you would post it. Instead you waste your time finding different ways to say you have nothing. Very funny.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
More nothing I see. Shocking.
and you will get nothing.:auiqs.jpg:
Keep proving you can't back up your claim. Why do you waste your time here?

dude, I have so much, but it's over your head. It's a waste of energy. You believe in something unreal. so, anything I present you will just poo poo.
You have nothing or you would post it. Instead you waste your time finding different ways to say you have nothing. Very funny.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
More nothing I see. Shocking.
and you will get nothing.:auiqs.jpg:
Keep proving you can't back up your claim. Why do you waste your time here?
I will continue to post what you know.

Workers are keeping more of their own money.

Deanrd is PISSED! Pissing pants...

2018 election is going to go very well for democrats I bet.
Is that what you think?
I guess if you limit the definition of Workers to Billionaires, it makes sense.

Doesn't matter what you think, it's a fact that people are keeping more of their own earned money.

Yes it applies to EVERYONE. That makes you even more pissed.
Prove it Young Golden Shower.

Your kids are not going to live off of your 401K, nope, they'll paying up for those tax-cuts.

DOW has been flat for half a year now and just wait till the trade wars kick into high gear. .

trump1_5.jpg

President Donald Trump at the H&K Equipment Company in Coraopolis, Pa., Jan. 18, 2018. (White House photo)
(CNSNews.com) - The federal government this January ran a surplus while collecting record total tax revenues for that month of the year, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

January was the first month under the new tax law that President Donald Trump signed in December.

During January, the Treasury collected approximately $361,038,000,000 in total tax revenues and spent a total of approximately $311,802,000,000 to run a surplus of approximately $49,236,000,000.

Despite the monthly surplus of $49,236,000,000, the federal government is still running a deficit of approximately $175,718,000,000 for fiscal year 2018. That is because the government entered the month with a deficit of approximately $224,955,000,000.

Wow, it all sounds so good until you get to this part:

trump1_5.jpg

Not only that, but with the 1 time shot from all those companies repatriating cash, they only got an extra billion. We always run a surplus around tax day. Now Republican deficits will explode until next tax day. Repubtards are so stupid for parroting headlines like that. Trump is adding $1 million debt every 45 seconds!!!

Last edited:
More Lies from you. Tic Toc - Multiple Fails to prove Republicans are not bankrupting Medicare.

Clinton Surplus is a FACT!!!
fredgraph.png

Former President Bill Clinton had no surplus. Even you know that to be the facts.

What appeared to be a surplus was made up of the Social Security collected and which is included in our gross revenues.

No doubt you'll uncrititcally swallow ANY transparent bullshit that confirms your bias.

First tax-cuts didn't show up in paychecks untill right about February and would not reflect on January revenues.

You know what happened in February? Revenue reductions. March? Also revenue reduction. Those two months are the ONLY months in this fiscal year with reduced revenues. People paid last year's taxes in April so that would reflect 2017 rates, not 2018.

May revenue numbers will be released on June 11th.

[/school]

Last edited:
Workers are keeping more of their own money.

Deanrd is PISSED! Pissing pants...

2018 election is going to go very well for democrats I bet.
Is that what you think?
I guess if you limit the definition of Workers to Billionaires, it makes sense.

Doesn't matter what you think, it's a fact that people are keeping more of their own earned money.

Yes it applies to EVERYONE. That makes you even more pissed.
Prove it Young Golden Shower.
When one has nothing

HIP HIP HOORAY! Unemployment is at record lows.

thank you President Trump for making america great again!
And thank you President Obama for giving Trump such a good economy. Kudos!
And all it took was $9.3 trillion in new debt!
The Bush Tax Cuts for the rich cost 3 trillion right off.
Then the two unpaid for wars.
Bush and the GOP took away Obama's ability to raise revenue. Surely you know that.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

You can't hand someone a boat with a big hole in the bottom and then blame them when it sinks. Well, you could. But you would have to be a fool or a creep.
Explain exactly how an ex president hampered the ability of obammy?

I guess it has never occurred to you that workers would not even be getting that 13% of at least $800B without the Trump tax cuts. By the way, what's 13% of $800B? (And $800B is a conservative estimate.)

I guess it has never occurred to you that workers would not even be getting that 13% of at least $800B without the Trump tax cuts. By the way, what's 13% of $800B? (And $800B is a conservative estimate.)
Dude has no brain

trump1_5.jpg

Not only that, but with the 1 time shot from all those companies repatriating cash, they only got an extra billion. We always run a surplus around tax day. Now Republican deficits will explode until next tax day. Repubtards are so stupid for parroting headlines like that. Trump is adding $1 million debt every 45 seconds!!!
One time shot? LOL!

Tax cut scoreboard: Workers $6 billion; Shareholders $171 billion

Wow, this is one of the most expensive tax cuts in history. And at a time when corporations are doing really, really well. Why not share with the workers?

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

ARC: Athens County back to 'distressed' status

This is Appalachia, the center of the Republican Party. The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white.

Why not pass some of those tax cuts along as wage increases for whites living in the Appalachia area?
Remember republicans said the gap between the rich and poor grew under obama? That was bullshit because of course the rich got richer coming out of the bush recession. Buy low sell high.

Anyways, ask republicans this. Did this tax break widen the gap between the rich and poor? The answer is yes it did and trickle down doesn’t work.

Plus republicans are making cuts to Medicare and social security so the middle class is taking a Hugh hit and we don’t realize it because trump gave them $30 a month more

As an aside kind of thing, the U.S. government has been clocking debt at an average of $52,000 per second.

lol. That's just wonderful.

Tax cut scoreboard: Workers $6 billion; Shareholders $171 billion

Wow, this is one of the most expensive tax cuts in history. And at a time when corporations are doing really, really well. Why not share with the workers?

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

ARC: Athens County back to 'distressed' status

This is Appalachia, the center of the Republican Party. The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white.

Why not pass some of those tax cuts along as wage increases for whites living in the Appalachia area?
Remember republicans said the gap between the rich and poor grew under obama? That was bullshit because of course the rich got richer coming out of the bush recession. Buy low sell high.

Anyways, ask republicans this. Did this tax break widen the gap between the rich and poor? The answer is yes it did and trickle down doesn’t work.

Plus republicans are making cuts to Medicare and social security so the middle class is taking a Hugh hit and we don’t realize it because trump gave them $30 a month more
What does buy low, sell high have to do with a wider income gap?

HIP HIP HOORAY! Unemployment is at record lows.

thank you President Trump for making america great again!
And thank you President Obama for giving Trump such a good economy. Kudos!
And all it took was $9.3 trillion in new debt!
The Bush Tax Cuts for the rich cost 3 trillion right off.
Then the two unpaid for wars.
Bush and the GOP took away Obama's ability to raise revenue. Surely you know that.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

You can't hand someone a boat with a big hole in the bottom and then blame them when it sinks. Well, you could. But you would have to be a fool or a creep.
Explain exactly how an ex president hampered the ability of obammy?
Obammy.
Sounds like an idiot.

I get tired of explaining the most obvious to the least talented.

Taxes bring in revenue to do things like run the military that protects us, pays for America's infrastructure, pays for disaster relief for everything from natural disasters like volcanoes, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods and pandemics or disease outbreaks and so much more.

Get rid of taxes and you leave the country vulnerable.

I know you can't understand. You don't have the capacity. You shot your intellectual wad coming up with "obammy".

Forum List

Back