Only 13% of business' tax cuts are going to workers, survey says

HIP HIP HOORAY! Unemployment is at record lows.

thank you President Trump for making america great again!
And thank you President Obama for giving Trump such a good economy. Kudos!
And all it took was $9.3 trillion in new debt!
The Bush Tax Cuts for the rich cost 3 trillion right off.
Then the two unpaid for wars.
Bush and the GOP took away Obama's ability to raise revenue. Surely you know that.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

You can't hand someone a boat with a big hole in the bottom and then blame them when it sinks. Well, you could. But you would have to be a fool or a creep.

Bush and the GOP took away Obama's ability to raise revenue. Surely you know that.

You can't hand someone a boat with a big hole in the bottom and then blame them when it sinks. Well, you could. But you would have to be a fool or a creep.
well if I get handed a boat with a hole in it, the last thing I'd do is put it in water, cause I know it would sink. Instead, I'd figure out how to repair the hole and make it useful again in water.

I don’t see it. What are you basing all that on? Labor force participation low, wages growth low, first quarter was only 2.2% growth, and deficits are growing.
name a poor man that created a job!!!!
Why?
cause you said you don't see it. So show us where a poor man created jobs.
OK.

Twenty Billionaires Who Started With Nothing
everyone that needed a rich dude to help them. still hasn't answered the question.
Ah ha, then people do get help. They don't do it on their own. Thanks for explaining that.

Q - Can anyone name a Republican President in History that did not cause Job Killing Recessions & Depressions???

A - There aren't any!!!

However there are Many Democrat Presidents than never caused a recession & none caused a depression.
can anyone recall a republican president not ridiculed by the left? Any, everyone called some insulting name. The fact is the left hate republicans, we know this, it's useless to even discuss with you all cause you'll never understand economics.

LOL - Nothing but more lies from you idiots who can't answer simple questions, can't do math or understand economics. Thanks for proving my point!

Why?
OK.

everyone that needed a rich dude to help them. still hasn't answered the question.
Ah ha, then people do get help. They don't do it on their own. Thanks for explaining that.
Never said they didn't. It's people willing to sacrifice has always been my line. those rich people trusted the folks they invested in. failure is not allowed for the most part. a plan has to have a strategy to get others to invest, that takes time to articulate and promote and sell. So, I still don't see poor people starting jobs.

Tax cut scoreboard: Workers $6 billion; Shareholders $171 billion

Wow, this is one of the most expensive tax cuts in history. And at a time when corporations are doing really, really well. Why not share with the workers?

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

ARC: Athens County back to 'distressed' status

This is Appalachia, the center of the Republican Party. The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white.

Why not pass some of those tax cuts along as wage increases for whites living in the Appalachia area?

The nasty truth for you is tax revenue from businesses has increased this year over last year, so instead of losing money like you want to believe, the exact opposite is happening. Good luck with your doom and gloom lies.
Link?

well if I get handed a boat with a hole in it, the last thing I'd do is put it in water, cause I know it would sink. Instead, I'd figure out how to repair the hole and make it useful again in water.
When you become president, you take what was given you and make it better.

Bush handed Obama a boat with a hole.

Obama handed Trump a rising boat on it's way to being fully repaired.

So what did Trump do?

De2Xz0KX4AAT4lQ.jpg

I don't see his claims that the money was used to create more jobs, create full-time jobs, give raises.... That is complete fantasy.
:auiqs.jpg:
You are welcome to provide proof. So far nobody can...
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You can't either? Shocking.
dude, it's over your head.
Dude, you have nothing. You simply can't defend the claims because they are false. Now run along.

Tax cut scoreboard: Workers $6 billion; Shareholders $171 billion

Wow, this is one of the most expensive tax cuts in history. And at a time when corporations are doing really, really well. Why not share with the workers?

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

ARC: Athens County back to 'distressed' status

This is Appalachia, the center of the Republican Party. The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white.

Why not pass some of those tax cuts along as wage increases for whites living in the Appalachia area?

The nasty truth for you is tax revenue from businesses has increased this year over last year, so instead of losing money like you want to believe, the exact opposite is happening. Good luck with your doom and gloom lies.
Link?
Won't be able to find one.

I don’t see it. What are you basing all that on? Labor force participation low, wages growth low, first quarter was only 2.2% growth, and deficits are growing.
Why?
OK.

Not true fool. Some just grew their business from nothing. Other's went to banks for a loan that they paid off. That's how banks work.

16 Billionaires Who Started With Nothing — Including WhatsApp's Co-Founder

This God complex you have for the rich is sickening. But it explains an awful lot about your many flaws.

Workers are keeping more of their own money.

Deanrd is PISSED! Pissing pants...

2018 election is going to go very well for democrats I bet.
Is that what you think?
I guess if you limit the definition of Workers to Billionaires, it makes sense.

Doesn't matter what you think, it's a fact that people are keeping more of their own earned money.

Yes it applies to EVERYONE. That makes you even more pissed.

Workers are keeping more of their own money.

Deanrd is PISSED! Pissing pants...

2018 election is going to go very well for democrats I bet.
Is that what you think?
I guess if you limit the definition of Workers to Billionaires, it makes sense.

Doesn't matter what you think, it's a fact that people are keeping more of their own earned money.

Yes it applies to EVERYONE. That makes you even more pissed.
Its a fact that deficits are increasing. Will have to be paid for eventually.

Funny....liberals trying to figure out 'tax cut math' but can't solve a simple math problem.... :p

NANCY? PELOSI FREEZES DURING SIMPLE MATH PROBLEM...

After freezing on a simple question 'of 'What is 63 - 15', "a voice off camera, either an aide or a reporter jumped in with “47.” “47, is it?” Pelosi said in response."

Ummm, NO. It's 48!

Why she declared large bonuses (for the people who got them) to equate to nothing more than 'crumbs'.

:rolleyes:

Pelosi freezes during simple math problem: 63 minus 15 - '47, is it?' - The American Mirror

Ladies and gentlemen....your Speaker of the House, should the Democrats take the House during the Mid-Terms...God help us. :p
God doesn't help stupid people.

Only 5 million received those raises and bonuses. That's 5 million out of 159 million workers. Or about 2.7% of all workers. And that's what you are bragging about? That?

What Trump sold versus what Republicans bought:

5446-1523501857-c4dfe7f5318d8773cef89bd680425e4c.jpg
You think only 5 million Americans received raises or bonuses this year? That is hilarious!!

Bush cut taxes for everyone. Do you think the economy would have done better 2008-2010 with higher tax rates? Why?

Dude, you have nothing. You simply can't defend the claims because they are false. Now run along.
dude, I have so much, but it's over your head. It's a waste of energy. You believe in something unreal. so, anything I present you will just poo poo.

Why?
OK.

Not true fool. Some just grew their business from nothing. Other's went to banks for a loan that they paid off. That's how banks work.

16 Billionaires Who Started With Nothing — Including WhatsApp's Co-Founder

This God complex you have for the rich is sickening. But it explains an awful lot about your many flaws.
you think a bank just hands out big loans without collateral? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

dude, I have so much, but it's over your head. It's a waste of energy. You believe in something unreal. so, anything I present you will just poo poo.
You have nothing or you would post it. Instead you waste your time finding different ways to say you have nothing. Very funny.

You have nothing or you would post it. Instead you waste your time finding different ways to say you have nothing. Very funny.

More nothing I see. Shocking.

More nothing I see. Shocking.
and you will get nothing.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back