Only 13% of business' tax cuts are going to workers, survey says

Tax cut scoreboard: Workers $6 billion; Shareholders $171 billion

Wow, this is one of the most expensive tax cuts in history. And at a time when corporations are doing really, really well. Why not share with the workers?

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

ARC: Athens County back to 'distressed' status

This is Appalachia, the center of the Republican Party. The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white.

Why not pass some of those tax cuts along as wage increases for whites living in the Appalachia area?

Well see. We can depend on RDean for not knowing ANYTHING about how things work. 13% is just FINE. Because payroll is about 20% of business expenses at companies lumped from small to huge. What did you EXPECT IT TO BE? 80% ?? The more IMPORTANT investment is to BRING BACK and INCREASE jobs and get better paying jobs and MODERNIZE your business. That's the smart and prudent investment to make.

Wow, this is one of the most expensive tax cuts in history. And at a time when corporations are doing really, really well. Why not share with the workers?

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

This is Appalachia, the center of the Republican Party. The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white.

Why not pass some of those tax cuts along as wage increases for whites living in the Appalachia area?
Redistribution is for pussies

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

Well see. We can depend on RDean for not knowing ANYTHING about how things work. 13% is just FINE. Because payroll is about 20% of business expenses at companies lumped from small to huge. What did you EXPECT IT TO BE? 80% ?? The more IMPORTANT investment is to BRING BACK and INCREASE jobs and get better paying jobs and MODERNIZE your business. That's the smart and prudent investment to make.

what the hell do bussiness expenses have to do with this???

Bussiness expenses did not go up because of tax cuts, the 80/20 ratio you brought up is entirely meaningless.

Companies got huge tax cuts and exactly as criticizers of this law said, spent most of it on stock buy backs, not workers or investment or lowering the price of their products to consumers.

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

Bussiness expenses did not go up because of tax cuts, the 80/20 ratio you brought up is entirely meaningless.

Companies got huge tax cuts and exactly as criticizers of this law said, spent most of it on stock buy backs, not workers or investment or lowering the price of their products to consumers.

Companies got huge tax cuts and exactly as criticizers of this law said, spent most of it on stock buy backs, not workers or investment

And none of the recipients of this evil buy-back money were workers.
And none of them invest the money in other things.

Because...umm...err...DERP!

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

Companies got huge tax cuts and exactly as criticizers of this law said, spent most of it on stock buy backs, not workers or investment

Very few (though more than NONE :rolleyes:, asshole) non-management employees actually own any sort of significant company stock where a buy back would help.

You know who else owns American stocks? Foreigners, who hold about 20% of stock.

Yea, up yours too Mac. Facts do matter and fact remains that more than anything else companies spent their tax-cuts on buy backs, which is effectively a transfer of national debt increases into the pockets of wealthy.

800x-1.png

Five Charts That Show How Companies Are Spending Their Tax Savings
Corporations do not operate under rules provided by the Regressive Left.

Do you know what the purpose of a corporation is? It's three words.

"The purpose of a corporation is to m_______________ s_____________ v_____________"

I gave you the first three letters of each word.

Yea, up yours too Mac. Facts do matter and fact remains that more than anything else companies spent their tax-cuts on buy backs, which is effectively a transfer of national debt increases into the pockets of wealthy.

800x-1.png

"The purpose of a corporation is to m_______________ s_____________ v_____________"

:rolleyes: Yes, dumbass corporation live on the bottom line for shareholders. Anything else new you want to share with us?

Because that is EXACTLY why we should not cut their tax-rates this drastically on the back of national debt.

800x-1.png

:rolleyes: Yes, dumbass corporation live on bottom line. Anything else new you want to share with us?
As expected. You simply have no idea. Just partisan fluff.

I do realize how emotional and angry you folks get, and I suspect it has to do with the fact that you know that you're ignorant on stuff like this.

Personal insults and name-calling: For wingers and children.

800x-1.png

:rolleyes: Yes, dumbass corporation live on bottom line. Anything else new you want to share with us?

I do realize how emotional and angry you folks get, and I suspect it has to do with the fact that you know that you're ignorant on stuff like this.

What don't I have any idea about, asshole?

Quit being an asshole and I'll stop calling you asshole - deal?

800x-1.png

You just demonstrated both your ignorance and your abject immaturity. Yet again.

I'm under zero (0) obligation to enable you, sorry.

800x-1.png

You just demonstrated both your ignorance and your abject immaturity. Yet again.

It's true, you are under zero obligation to not be an asshole.

You opened up with an insult (no one cares about facts except Mac-the-saint) covered facts.

You ignored my substantive retort of those facts, while bitching that I've sent some heat right back to you.

You accused me of not understanding something, while refusing to clear up what it is you think I don't understand.

That spells out A S S H O L E

Last edited:

It's true, you are under zero obligation to not be an asshole.

You opened up with an insult (no one cares about facts except Mac-the-saint) covered facts.

You ignored my substantive retort of those facts.

You accused me of not understanding something, while refusing to clear up what it is you think I don't understand.

That spells out A S S H O L E
Okie dokie!

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

/----/ "The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white." It's time for those folks to exercise their White Privilege.
white privlidge.jpg

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

/----/ An old story from Feb 2018 before the cuts showed up in their checks. And only 300 who answered a survey. Since when is this anything more than a libtard CNN hit piece? From your link:
Many of the more than 300 readers who responded to our query said they are only getting a couple of dollars more in their paychecks
yawning.jpg

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

Very few (though more than NONE :rolleyes:, asshole) non-management employees actually own any sort of significant company stock where a buy back would help.

You know who else owns American stocks? Foreigners, who hold about 20% of stock.

That's awful!!!! Asshole.
So when the owners of the stock get money from buybacks, what do they do with it?

Foreigners, who hold about 20% of stock.

Oh no!!! 80% of the benefit of buybacks goes to Americans.

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

So when the owners of the stock get money from buybacks, what do they do with it?

They trickle it down, as they always have DUH!

b761280d88e97a1a4be9daaaeca7d145e4cb01a55a6208043f5b2db23976fb6b.jpg

OMG! People freely spending their own money.

Can't have that, eh comrade?

OMG! People freely spending their own money.

Can't have that, eh comrade?

Do you live out on the moon? Sure sounds like it, because your feet are not touching the ground here in the real world.

Forum List

Back