One year ago today, a man with a pistol stopped a mass public shooter armed with an AR-15...with an amazing shot.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We need to celebrate armed civilians who save lives by using their legal guns to stop violent killers.....

This is an amazing one because of the distance and time.......a civilian, not a Navy SEAL, or member of a SWAT team.....faced a violent killer who thought he was in a gun free zone....he found out differently, and paid with his life.....

40 yard, 15 seconds, 8 hits out of 10 fired........

Within fifteen seconds, the armed citizen engaged the attacker with his Glock handgun from forty yards, scoring an incredible eight out of ten hits. The attacker was thus stopped.

That quiet hero, Elisjsha Dicken, has avoided the media spotlight and gone about his life. In celebration of his act of heroism, here is a list of other mass shooters who have been stopped by armed citizens:

More vigilantes with guns will be needed as the police begin to realize that they're outgunned. The job in America doesn't pay enough for the police to risk death every day.

Police on roof tops that are safe sniper positions?

Or police holing up in their stations and allowing the new vigilantes created to take over?

More vigilantes with guns will be needed as the police begin to realize that they're outgunned. The job in America doesn't pay enough for the police to risk death every day.

Or police holing up in their stations and allowing the new vigilantes created to take over?

How are police "outgunned?"

One of these days, you will add something meaningful to a conversation.
Today is not that day.

How are police "outgunned?"
In America the risk to the police is much, much higher than the risk in other countries, and hence the police are shooting to kill Americans for minor crimes. Then they are being forced to face justice by the Demonrats.

They are outgunned by over 350,000,000 guns!

Vigilante justice as you're supporting is one of the answers to the problem.

Another possible solution would be to build sniper nests on roof tops for police officers. They could do their job with one well placed shot, as well as risking their lives face to face with armed Americans. (battle ready with AR's)

Please stay civil, your thread was being ignored before I lit it up for you. 14Shooter only gets what he deserves when he turns gun discussions to spam.

In America the risk to the police is much, much higher than the risk in other countries, and hence the police are shooting to kill Americans for minor crimes. Then they are being forced to face justice by the Demonrats.

Another possible solution would be to build sniper nests on roof tops for police officers. They could do their job with one well placed shot, as well as risking their lives face to face with armed Americans. (battle ready with AR's)

Mixing booze with your meds again? You really have to stop that....

Mixing booze with your meds again? You really have to stop that....
Alright then, you and 14Shooter can spam your topic until it falls off the front page for all I care. You'll try again soon enough!

Defending yourself from a murderer does make you a vigilante you lying pos.

Please stay civil, your thread was being ignored before I lit it up for you. 14Shooter only gets what he deserves when he turns gun discussions to spam.
Do you ever stop lying, traitor?

You can come get them commie.
I'm neutral on the guns. They're not the cause of the mass shootings problem. Another 100 million AR's wouldn't be against my interests.

The great gun experiment needs to run its course.

I'm neutral on the guns. They're not the cause of the mass shootings problem. Another 100 million AR's wouldn't be against my interests.

The great gun experiment needs to run its course.
Out of both sides of his lying mouth.

Forum List

Back