Surveillance Footage Shows Nashville Shooter Used a Carbine Which Fires Pistol Rounds, Not an AR-15

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So it wasn't an AR-15 type, just a carbine using pistol rounds.

Surveillance photographs and video footage shows the 28-year-old transgender suspect who attacked the Nashville Christian school was using a carbine which fires pistol rounds, not an AR-15.

The 28-year-old was armed with three firearms, and police photos of the guns show that an AR-15 was not one them.

The firearms were an AR-pistol, a handgun, and a carbine. The type of carbine possessed by the attacker uses 9mm or .40 caliber handgun rounds.

From surveillance video, it appears the attacker may have used the AR-pistol to shoot and shatter the glass on the front door. But in photos and videos that show her walking the halls, looking for potential targets, she is holding the carbine.

She can be seen holding the carbine in the following video as she approaches the school office:

NPR reported that the attacker used a handgun and “two AR-style guns,” but she did not. She had a carbine — which is not an “AR-style” gun — an AR-pistol, and a handgun.

To me, it doesn't matter what kind of weapon is being used. When it's in the possession of the wrong person, don't expect anything good to happen as soon as they start putting their weapon of choice to work. The only good thing is when the authorities start putting their weapons of choice to work in return once they are finally in the picture of course.

God bless you and the good members of the authorities always!!!

Holly

The party that likes to fuck kids is not concerned with details like that. All guns are AR-15's, all criminals can be rehabilitated and live in YOUR neighborhood, they just created 10 thousand bazillion jobs, chix with dix are stable, productive members of society, love is love, and $4 Trillion in new taxes is a conspiracy theory.

7g75h4.jpg

Surveillance photographs and video footage shows the 28-year-old transgender suspect who attacked the Nashville Christian school was using a carbine which fires pistol rounds, not an AR-15.
The 28-year-old was armed with three firearms, and police photos of the guns show that an AR-15 was not one them.
The firearms were an AR-pistol, a handgun, and a carbine. The type of carbine possessed by the attacker uses 9mm or .40 caliber handgun rounds.
From surveillance video, it appears the attacker may have used the AR-pistol to shoot and shatter the glass on the front door. But in photos and videos that show her walking the halls, looking for potential targets, she is holding the carbine.
She can be seen holding the carbine in the following video as she approaches the school office:
NPR reported that the attacker used a handgun and “two AR-style guns,” but she did not. She had a carbine — which is not an “AR-style” gun — an AR-pistol, and a handgun.

Six people are dead, and you are acting like she used her salad fork for the entree...

All the loons care about is that it looks scary, is black and vaguely military like. Most are to ignorant to know how they function.

Six people are dead, and you are acting like she used her salad fork for the entree...
Six people are dead because of a deranged lunatic targeting a gun free zone and all you and the rest of the left care about is disarming law abiding citizens. You don't care about or want real solutions that won't shit all over peoples 2nd Amendment rights.

~~~~~~
At first glance it looks like a Kel-Tek carbine. Definitely Not an AR15 or M-16

Okay, let's cut the crap. Here are the three weapons she carried including the one that was her primary weapon.

1680130053641.png
1680130089933.png

Here is the picture of the 3 weapons that she had on here at the time You should not that it wasn't the pistol round long gun that she was using.

newFile-2.jpg

8CAC4DE6-B775-4BED-AFA6-8D25EC012793.jpeg

7D6B3979-BA5E-4101-956F-0D79188AC6FF.jpeg

Now, stop lying and trying to rewrite history.

Six people are dead because of a deranged lunatic targeting a gun free zone and all you and the rest of the left care about is disarming law abiding citizens. You don't care about or want real solutions that won't shit all over peoples 2nd Amendment rights.

No, six people are dead because someone with mental issues was able to buy seven guns.

What you are telling me is that we can't prevent lunatics from getting guns without depriving the regular gun fanatic from his fetish.

To which I say, "not my problem".

No, six people are dead because someone with mental issues was able to buy seven guns.

What you are telling me is that we can't prevent lunatics from getting guns without depriving the regular gun fanatic from his fetish.

To which I say, "not my problem".
Only a loon would consider a Constitutional right a fetish. Those with criminal intent will get a firearm no matter how many laws are passed. Israel instituted a working solution to school shootings if we did the same here no law abiding citizens right would be infringed on, But that's not what your handlers want. So you morons call for bans and registrations. Clear violations of the 2nd Amendment.

Only a loon would consider a Constitutional right a fetish. Those with criminal intent will get a firearm no matter how many laws are passed. Israel instituted a working solution to school shootings if we did the same here no law abiding citizens right would be infringed on, But that's not what your handlers want. So you morons call for bans and registrations. Clear violations of the 2nd Amendment.
Agree. Israel exists right in the midst of crazies who want them exterminated. They arm everyone.

Israel is a police state that has to keep a boot to the throat to half the country. That's not something we should even be supporting, much less want to emulate.

I'm all for the Second Amendment. Well-Regulated Militias are awesome, I was a member of one for years.

Crazy people being able to get guns, not so much.

Israel is a police state that has to keep a boot to the throat to half the country. That's not something we should even be supporting, much less want to emulate.

I'm all for the Second Amendment. Well-Regulated Militias are awesome, I was a member of one for years.

Israel is the only democracy in the ME.

Armed guards in schools is a proven method of stopping school shootings without infringing on a Constitutional right.

The typical omission of the second part of the 2nd Amendment. The Founding Fathers in subsequent writings confirmed the right of the individual to bear arms regardless of militia service. I've posted these quotes from them many times on this site that show their intentions when they ratified the 2nd Amendment. The right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed.

Israel is the only democracy in the ME.

Apartheid states aren't democracies. It's like saying South Africa was a democracy under the Botha Regime.

Armed guards in schools is a proven method of stopping school shootings without infringing on a Constitutional right.

Except where are all these armed guards going to come from and who is going to pay for them?

The typical omission of the second part of the 2nd Amendment. The Founding Fathers in subsequent writings confirmed the right of the individual to bear arms regardless of militia service. I've posted these quotes from them many times on this site that show their intentions when they ratified the 2nd Amendment. The right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed.

And if we were living in the 18th century, that might be a valid argument. But we aren't.

Apartheid states aren't democracies. It's like saying South Africa was a democracy under the Botha Regime.

Except where are all these armed guards going to come from and who is going to pay for them?

And if we were living in the 18th century, that might be a valid argument. But we aren't.
Israel is surrounded by terrorists. You're insane.

Forum List

Back