One Trick Pony: Biden Administration Misinformation Spreader Psaki Blames Trump For Biden COVID Failures & Failures & Lack Of Leadership

America isn't ready yet to kick the corrupt establishment's asses down the street, so it's only a necessary step in the process to destroy the Biden regime. Maybe the Trump experiment will be trie again and that side of the corrupt establishment will be kicked down the street too?

The only risk with Trump will be nuclear war when his crazies turn against him too.
Unless the CIA or FBI intervenes before he gets a chance at doing the unthinkable.

That sounds to me like the plan was sound and TRUMP! probably would have pulled it off smoothly. Our big mistake was letting Quid Pro Joe take over and mess it all up.
You can assume all you want about how it would have concluded under Trump but the facts are, Trump negotiated the surrender and initiated the withdrawal and Biden finished it.

um how about trump never signed any surrender…let alone one that would only take affect months after he was out of office

geez…use some common sense
That’s a great point. You may have gotten me… what was the surrender that Biden signed? Can you link to it?

The only risk with Trump will be nuclear war when his crazies turn against him too.
Unless the CIA or FBI intervenes before he gets a chance at doing the unthinkable.
A risk well worth taking don’t you think?!

I believe Trump negotiated the surrender, Biden fucked up the final stages of withdrawal. Please be accurate when you post
Post Trump's agreement, then highlight the parts Surrender Joe followed.

A risk well worth taking don’t you think?!
I can't see any way out of the political mess America's in now, other than somehow making sure that Trump doesn't get the opportunity.
Has anybody thought of a conditional presidency? It very well could be that the military top brass have already started to take precautions under Milley's lead. A precautionary coup by 'friendlies'? in which the coup could be limited to necessary measures to handle Trump's sociopathy effectively.

I can't see any way out of the political mess America's in now, other than somehow making sure that Trump doesn't get the opportunity.
Has anybody thought of a conditional presidency? It very well could be that the military top brass have already started to take precautions under Milley's lead. A precautionary coup by 'friendlies'? in which the coup could be limited to necessary measures to handle Trump's sociopathy effectively.
A coup and military junta by any other name is still a coup and military junta. Anyone who tried it should be immediately tried for treason. That's your real insurrection and sedition.

Last edited:
It should never come to that. Trump lost the republicans 2 houses of congress and the presidency in 4 years. They guy is a loser. He is entertaining and popular but about as shitty of a leader as there comes. As long as there are decent people running against him he should be done with his political career

Disgusting Liar Jen Psaki Blames Trump for Joe Biden’s COVID Failures and Lack of Leadership (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published October 1, 2021 at 9:33am
467 Comments
ShareTweetGab Share

Disgusting Liar Jen Psaki Again Blames Trump for Joe​

Biden’s COVID Failures and Lack of Leadership (VIDEO)​

jen-psaki-4.jpg

Serial liar Jen Psaki blamed President Trump for the failures of the Biden regime regarding the China Virus.

Psaki was asked about Joe Biden’s ongoing troubles with the pandemic. She chose to lie about Trump rather than answer the question.

President Trump managed to develop and mass produce a COVID vaccine in record time through his Operation Warp Speed program. The Biden regime then tried to take credit for the program.

And the Biden regime still prevents any drugs that show promise in the treatment of the Coronavirus.

The Democrats' quarantine mandates destroyed over 50% of minority-owned businesses. It was just reported that Biden's Un-Constitutional Vaccine mandates are causing 40 - 60% of minority owned businesses could go under.

Trump was / is not the one issuing Un-Constitutional edicts that trample Americans civil and Constitutional rights.

Trump is not the one ripping the country apart, dividing people, by bullying, threatening, and demonizing Americans, encouraging one part of America to hate another while making freedom of choice seem like a 'bad' thing in the 'Land of the Free'.

'One size does NOT fit all', despite Biden and Fauci declaring every American must be vaccinated because the Federal Government, Biden, and Fauci say so. One's personal medical condition and Doctors' advice / recommendation should not be a factor in the compliance with Biden's mandate. Neither should one's own personal religious beliefs or personal choice.

Americans have watched and monitored daily all of Biden's continuous personal and family scandals, Constitutional and illegal edicts and actions, his constant lies and betrayals - like leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan, and his credibility self-destruction. We KNOW Psaki is every bit of a liar with zero credibility, just like Joe. Every day, every time she speaks, she embarrasses this nation, just like her boss.

Psaki is a 'whore' and the worst kind. She is paid, not for sex, to LIE to the entire world twice a day, to tell the most heinous, most obvious lies without blinking...and when the questions asked present no opportunity to lie she walks off, such as when she was asked about her claims that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian propaganda....and it was proven to be all true.
- James Carville was asked about his time as WH Spokesperson for Bill Clinton, about the alternate reality spin he engaged in. When asked if he had deliberately lied Carville declared he had 'lied his ass off' constantly...and was paid a HUGE amount of money to do so.

There is no amount of money I would take to sell my integrity, honesty, and my soul.

Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi....they sold their s a long time ago. Jen Psaki did so for this dementia-ravaged traitor - it must have been a huge sum of money, too.

~~~~~~

CLOWN SHOW:​

Joe Biden Offers to Take Questions From Members of Democrat Caucus, But His Aides Jump In and Stop Him​

Same story different day with this demented clown. Overly protected by his handlers. Answering questions only from specially chosen JournOlists. No conservative would get away with this. According to Progressive Marxist/DSA Dem Commies President Trump only told lies, but at least he answered their stupid questions.
Everyone knows Joey Xi Bai Dung is an demented idiot but they don't want him proving it by talking...
Is it true that his handlers have to lock Joey Xi in his bedroom at night to keep him from wandering around the White House?

Last edited:
Post Trump's agreement, then highlight the parts Surrender Joe followed.
Trumps agreement only covered the withdrawal of military troops. It didn't cover the withdrawal of civilians. And of course Trumps agreement was done without the input of the Afghan government. It was an agreement negotiated with terrorists.

I love to see this mission you're on for the pursuit of truth!!!! Where the hell have you been over the past 5 years?! We could have used you and your fact checking skills to help keep the last admin in order. Better late than never. Welcome to the club!!!
In my opinion the last administration did a good job. We were basically energy independent and employment was high for all ethnic groups prior to the advent of COVID-19.

Trump wasn’t off creating new wars in far off hell holes for our military industrial complex to profit from. “Rocket Man“ in North Korea was not as threatening as he was under Obama.

Trump was preparing to leave Afghanistan and if he had been in charge the withdrawal would have been orderly and efficient without people falling off aircraft. Trump would have also got our citizens out without leaving hundreds or thousands behind.

Our Mexican border was not wide open and illegal immigrants, many with COVID-19, were not being bussed and flown all over our nation to spread the virus.

Trump has pushed the development of vaccines for COVID-19 at a pace that amazed everyone. He had already started the rollout of the vaccines before Biden arrived on the scene. Trump was not responsible to the coronavirus but had he not been President we might not have even one vaccine today.

Trump was not perfect but compared to Joe Biden he was outstanding. Joe has a good chance to be known as the worst president in modern history if not the entire history of our nation.

When someone is charged with insurrection or sedition, let me know.
How many times has that been a defensive call, only to be met at a later time.
I remember in march 2020, they used Obama's handling of H1N1 to defend Trumps handling of COVID. Where they said 14,000 people died under Obama, and less than 1,000 under Trump.
And when Trumps numbers got that big to call them.

In my opinion the last administration did a good job. We were basically energy independent and employment was high for all ethnic groups prior to the advent of COVID-19.
But that's the point. Every administration is doing great, until something upsets the apple cart. The measure isn't what Trump inherited, but what he left. And Trump totally screwed up the response to COVID.
Trump treated it the way he did his businesses. Sell the upside, and ignore the downside. And if it doesn't work out, just walk away, and leave the bankruptcy for somebody else to clean up the mess.

How many times has that been a defensive call, only to be met at a later time.
I remember in march 2020, they used Obama's handling of H1N1 to defend Trumps handling of COVID. Where they said 14,000 people died under Obama, and less than 1,000 under Trump.
And when Trumps numbers got that big to call them.
And if someone is so charged, we can talk about it.

You’re the one suggesting that they be charged with treason right? It was a coup after all was it not?
Until someone is so charged, it is a matter of opinion. A bunch of generals taking charge of the military in defiance of the Commander In Chief, that's a coup, no matter how you spin it.

Forum List

Back