One Trick Pony: Biden Administration Misinformation Spreader Psaki Blames Trump For Biden COVID Failures & Failures & Lack Of Leadership

typical leftist playbook…f everything up with your horrible policies and blame someone else

Who was Commander In Chief when America bugged out of Afghanistan and left thousands of Americans behind?

Did you go to Afghanistan and take a census? Who was the commander in chief when the agreement with the Taliban was signed? How many Americans were evacuated during the 10 months Trump was commander in chief? Biden's failure was not scrapping Trump's agreement and starting all over.

Did you go to Afghanistan and take a census? Who was the commander in chief when the agreement with the Taliban was signed? How many Americans were evacuated during the 10 months Trump was commander in chief? Biden's failure was not scrapping Trump's agreement and starting all over.
Pathetic dodge. Try again..............

Who was Commander In Chief when America bugged out of Afghanistan and left thousands of Americans behind?

Biden's failure was not scrapping Trump's agreement and starting all over.

Post the text of Trump's agreement and highlight the parts Biden followed. This is always fun....... :banana: :banana:

Pathetic dodge. Try again..............

That would be Joey Xiden, the Commander in Chief of Surrendering to Terrorist

That would be Joey Xiden, the Commander in Chief of Surrendering to Terrorist
I believe Trump negotiated the surrender, Biden fucked up the final stages of withdrawal. Please be accurate when you post

I believe Trump negotiated the surrender, Biden fucked up the final stages of withdrawal. Please be accurate when you post
That sounds to me like the plan was sound and TRUMP! probably would have pulled it off smoothly. Our big mistake was letting Quid Pro Joe take over and mess it all up.

your belief doesn’t match reality….but then again your a dembot cultist
Why don’t you show how my statement was inaccurate then. That would be much more effective than childish name calling which proves nothing

Why don’t you show how my statement was inaccurate then. That would be much more effective than childish name calling which proves nothing
um how about trump never signed any surrender…let alone one that would only take affect months after he was out of office

geez…use some common sense

I love to see this mission you're on for the pursuit of truth!!!! Where the hell have you been over the past 5 years?! We could have used you and your fact checking skills to help keep the last admin in order. Better late than never. Welcome to the club!!!
nahhh, you had the MSM to make shit up instead.

Forum List

Back