Biased Wikipedia

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Tell us something we do not know. Nice to hear it from the horses mouth.

Wikipedia co-founder Larry Sanger has blasted the site for its slide into “leftist propaganda,” accusing it of long since abandoning impartiality and simply becoming an amplifier for mainstream news narratives.

Sounds like our Mods.

to viciously demonize anyone on the right or anyone deemed to be a “contrarian.”

Wikipedia “casts them as conspiracy theorists, are far right or whatever, when they and their friends and people who know them well would never describe them in that way,” Sanger said.

Who could ever cast the far right as conspiracy theorists?

Just because they believe Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary ran a child sex trafficking ring out of a Pizza Parlor and that Biden stole the election by switching votes from Trump

to viciously demonize anyone on the right or anyone deemed to be a “contrarian.”

Wikipedia “casts them as conspiracy theorists, are far right or whatever, when they and their friends and people who know them well would never describe them in that way,” Sanger said.

Who could ever cast the far right as conspiracy theorists?

Just because they believe Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary ran a child sex trafficking ring out of a Pizza Parlor and that Biden stole the election by switching votes from Trump
You are the last person that should talk about bias. Bye.

Show me a conspiracy theory I have supported
The post says you should not talk about bias. It says nothing about conspiracies. But you do support the conspiracy and big lie that there was no fraud.

Wikipedia co-founder Larry Sanger has blasted the site for its slide into “leftist propaganda,” accusing it of long since abandoning impartiality and simply becoming an amplifier for mainstream news narratives.

Sounds like our Mods.

A). I have not noticed that bias yet in Wiki, but then, most of the time, I use them for science and music. Hard to be political there.

B). It does NOT sound like our mods, I think that is unfair, I think for the most part our mods tend to do a pretty good job whether I agree with everything I see or not, and it isn't your place to publicly question them. If you have some problem, you really need to take it up with THEM, or start your own group and show us how good moderation is done!

Wikipedia is the last place you should really take seriously on most things. Anyone can edit or create entries. So even something as the date a movie was mad can be wrong because it was created by just some guy.

Consider everything online to have a good probability of being false and you'll be fine.

The post says you should not talk about bias. It says nothing about conspiracies. But you do support the conspiracy and big lie that there was no fraud.
You are welcome to show me any provable fraud

I will wait…….

Wikipedia is the last place you should really take seriously on most things. Anyone can edit or create entries. So even something as the date a movie was mad can be wrong because it was created by just some guy.

Consider everything online to have a good probability of being false and you'll be fine.
Wiki sources it’s material

You are welcome to challenge any source

You are welcome to show me any provable fraud

I will wait…….
It cannot be proven until the evidence is investigated and heard in court. That has not been done. I wonder why. The fraud is more than obvious anyway.

Wikipedia is like asking Whoops! Goldberg what her take is on something. You're going to get that defective, substandard victim perspective.

If you want to know what asshole crabs taste like, ask Whoops. For impartial facts related to geo-politics, go elsewhere.

Wikipedia is like asking Whoops! Goldberg what her take is on something. You're going to get that defective, substandard victim perspective.

If you want to know what asshole crabs taste like, ask Whoops. For impartial facts related to geo-politics, go elsewhere.

Jill Biden is an AMAZING DOCTOR! SHE SHOULD BE THE SURGEON GENERAL!

Tell us something we do not know. Nice to hear it from the horses mouth.

Sounds like our Mods.
Another con-spiracy....... :eek:

Forum List

Back