One Trick Pony: Biden Administration Misinformation Spreader Psaki Blames Trump For Biden COVID Failures & Failures & Lack Of Leadership

yeah he wanted them out, he wanted all our troops out..we all did…but the taliban hadn’t met it’s conditions, and the military adviced against it…he didn’t remove them…he did the right thing. Xiden didn’t

hahaha yes the Afghan govt released them as part of the peace deal, the taliban released theirs as well…but the. the taliban. backed out of the deal…and xiden ignored it, and his advisors…and surrendered in the dead of night

that has absolutely nothing to do with Trump…who refused to surrender..and everything ti do with your cult leader xiden. I get you are going to great lengths to defend your cult and its new messiah but you are failing and looking stupid
Dude you don’t know what the word surrender means. Look it up and then get back to me. I don’t care that Trump had conditions on his surrender, it was a surrender, it was agreed upon by his admin and the Taliban. It reduced our forces to 2500 and mobilized the Taliban. Yes Biden should have done many things differently, I think he fucked up many things but you can’t deny that Trump initiated the surrender and Biden fucked to the end phase of it. Those are simple facts

Dude you don’t know what the word surrender means. Look it up and then get back to me. I don’t care that Trump had conditions on his surrender, it was a surrender, it was agreed upon by his admin and the Taliban. It reduced our forces to 2500 and mobilized the Taliban. Yes Biden should have done many things differently, I think he fucked up many things but you can’t deny that Trump initiated the surrender and Biden fucked to the end phase of it. Those are simple facts
Biden owns the surrender 100%. Trying to blame Trump makes you look really, really stupid.

The last administration was INCORRECT on literally everything. Trump and Republicans are habitual liars traitors. The Russian collusion was reality. Trump's campaign turned over internal polling data and other campaign information over to a Russian. That information was turned over to Russian Intelligence who used it to target voters on behalf of Trump.

No one was spying on Trump.
You lie. That last administration was correct on everything. Obama Bin Spying was spying on Trump, and he fornicated with Putin, as did Biden and Clinton, to try to take Trump out with the Fake Dirty Dossier they paid Putin for, and Commie Comey, and Moscow Mueller, Soviet Strozk, and Moscovite McCabe lied to The FISA court and to the American people about Fake Russian Collusion just so they could try to rig the election for Hillary.

In 2016 Democrats used The Russians to try to overthrow our Democracy. In 2020, they used China.

What I don't understand is why the destruction of America is coming out of the Biden White House. There should not be a Biden White House because there is no way we can continue on with the nonstop calumny coming from. the direction of the left aisle.
Its not coming from The White House, it's coming through The White House.

In 2016 Democrats used Russia to try to overthrow our Democracy. In 2020 and presently they contracted with China.

Forum List

Back