One more reason why republicans will lose big in 2014

I drive a Lexus.
lol

Here's how much I care what you think about it.

Totally proving my point.

Totally DISproving your point, you mean.

I'm awesome.

Sorry, man, you've engaged in so much Doucebaggery here I'm thinking about referring to you by one of the brand names.

Hey, maybe you can start whining about how I was mean to Mormons last year. That shit never gets old.

Totally DISproving your point, you mean.

I'm awesome.

He has car envy

Amongst many, many other things.

No, I just get annoyed when douchebags in Lexuses (Lexi?) go weaving about through traffic cutting off regular working folks just trying to get to their jobs.

Seriously, put a guy behind the wheel of a Lexus---- instant douchebag.

Now, a Mormon behind the wheel of a Lexus, that's universe collapsing levels of douchebaggery.

He has car envy

No, I just get annoyed when douchebags in Lexuses (Lexi?) go weaving about through traffic cutting off regular working folks just trying to get to their jobs.

Now, a Mormon behind the wheel of a Lexus, that's universe collapsing levels of douchebaggery.

Piss on "regular folks" as well. They are the reason this society is shit. They at the very least deserve to get cut off.

Piss on "regular folks" as well. They are the reason this society is shit. They at the very least deserve to get cut off.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/usercp.php
Besides, with the economic havoc Papa Obama's policies have created, there are a lot less "regular working folks' on the road.

No doubt, another reason the Republicans are going to lose big come 2014
:eusa_whistle:

He has car envy

There should be a separate lane, or even highway, for all of us who drive luxury cars. The rest of you should be thankful that our tax dollars pay for your highways and be happy with just one lane.

I served this country, son, and you did not. Those are good countries, but America is better, and since my day in part, with all Veterans, is this Monday, think about this who protected your ass because you wouldn't serve.

Yah, keep talking to the tool in the mirror.

You know you're lying toad we've been through this before. Remember that ABGD?

nice...

Besides this reactionary leftist has been caught a couple of times before
in lies- see here- too funny

From the lies of Papa Obama to the lies of the reactionary left
American Trust has died. Is the Left lying now or were they
just lying then... so sad how extreme the Democrats have become

As one can see, it is true
the 'fish rots from the head down '

:lol: I got it wrong. Doesn't matter. But your lies do, and we have had fun outing you, little buddy.

Besides, with the economic havoc Papa Obama's policies have created, there are a lot less "regular working folks' on the road.

The GOP is going to win because we are minimalizing the output and influence of the libertarians, the Neo-Right, and the TeaPs.

Is what is.

The GOP is going to win because we are minimalizing the output and influence of the libertarians, the Neo-Right, and the TeaPs.

Is what is.
You want to make a bet for 2016? Thousand Dollars a Democrat wins the Presidency, no matter what "moderate" you put up.

Racist, Healthcare-Hating Senator From A Former Confederate State Calls For Full-Blown Investigation Into Obamacare Failures
h/t Ace of Spades

Sickening the lengths some of these hyper-political obstructionists/extremists will go to in an effort to discredit our president.

Sen. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.) will ask two oversight agencies for a full-blown investigation into the problems surrounding the ObamaCare launch.
Hagan, who is up for reelection in 2014, is asking her Senate colleagues to co-sign a letter asking two agencies to conduct “a complete, thorough investigation to determine the causes of the design and implementation failures of HealthCare.Gov.”

“These problems are simply unacceptable, and Americans deserve answers and swift solutions,” Hagan writes in a letter obtained by The Hill. “Taxpayers are owed a full and transparent accounting of how the vendors contracted to build the site failed to launch it successfully.”​

Last edited:

There should be a separate lane, or even highway, for all of us who drive luxury cars. The rest of you should be thankful that our tax dollars pay for your highways and be happy with just one lane.

I agree, there should be a separate lane for luxury cars that leads to a re-education camp...

Works for me.

I agree, there should be a separate lane for luxury cars that leads to a re-education camp...

Works for me.

Loser...

[

Prove to me that the links I provided came from a Libertarian website. The NHS links came from sources in Great Britain NOT FOX news, and the information concerning Canada allowing for private health care came from Canada's Supreme Court you idiot! "I have done plenty of research" my ass, you don't have the slightest clue. You are just hate being proven wrong, and that's a fact. Otherwise you'd find no objections in providing YOUR research, or rather the lack there of :lol: ... to disprove my points. You're not fooling anybody but yourself.

When someone calls himself "Shackles of Big GOvernment", I already assume I am dealing with a nutcase who sees black helicopters, and I really don't pay much attention to anything he has to say.

Canada still has single payer, and not even teh Conservatives are trying to get rid of it. the UK still has nationalized health care, and no one is trying to get away from that either.

We spend the most, we get the worst results. We are just plain doing it wrong, but big insurance companies and the Koch brothers got dumbasses like you thinking you are going to lose your freedom if the government runs it instead of a big insurance company that probably would rather have you die to increase their profit margin.

It's quite obvious you were never paying attention as my responses has never been focused on the government mandate. Yes I have seen you recycle the same talking point of "we spend the most per capita over any nation", however do you have enough research to engage in a discussion beyond that? Somehow I seriously doubt that. You indulge in goose bump fantasies, while I introduduce the reality of national health care as it stands in England and Canada.

Fact is, the Canadian Supreme Court in it's very ruling stated that government healthcare is inadequate to meet the needs of its people, and to withhold the choice for people to go BACK to private health care is unconstitutional. Patients don't feel they ought to accept extended wait times who's standards are worse than any other nation awaiting treatment.

It's also a known fact NHS in England is STILL battling cost issues, as government run healthcare has done absolutely nothing.... zero .... nada .... to reduce the expense associated with health care. Patients seeking treatment for cancer are finding themselves limited to options the NHS is allowing for them to take. Based on cost issues and rationing, other forms of cancer treatment is being DENIED BY THE GIVERNMENT.

I have provided source links from resources within their respective countries, not Rush Limbough or Sean Hannity, or those other commentators who also have a political agenda behind their commentaries. My research doesn't come from any American Source. You can indulge in your fantasy of single payer, ACA, or any other form of government controlled system. However there comes a time when fantasy must make way for the "reality", from those who already and currently live under such a national system.

Shakles has provided source links to talking point agenda-driven irresponsible sites, except for #574.

Why is that?

Shakles has provided source links to talking point agenda-driven irresponsible sites, except for #574.

Why is that?

Obviously your having trouble in the area of reading comprehension. Did I not just post how such link sources were previously provided? Don't try so hard in making your comments any more useless and irrelevant than they already are. It's bad enough you can't contribute anything "informative" to the discussion, let alone even know how to back up what you say.

[

Prove to me that the links I provided came from a Libertarian website. The NHS links came from sources in Great Britain NOT FOX news, and the information concerning Canada allowing for private health care came from Canada's Supreme Court you idiot! "I have done plenty of research" my ass, you don't have the slightest clue. You are just hate being proven wrong, and that's a fact. Otherwise you'd find no objections in providing YOUR research, or rather the lack there of :lol: ... to disprove my points. You're not fooling anybody but yourself.

When someone calls himself "Shackles of Big GOvernment", I already assume I am dealing with a nutcase who sees black helicopters, and I really don't pay much attention to anything he has to say.

Canada still has single payer, and not even teh Conservatives are trying to get rid of it. the UK still has nationalized health care, and no one is trying to get away from that either.

We spend the most, we get the worst results. We are just plain doing it wrong, but big insurance companies and the Koch brothers got dumbasses like you thinking you are going to lose your freedom if the government runs it instead of a big insurance company that probably would rather have you die to increase their profit margin.

It's quite obvious you were never paying attention as my responses has never been focused on the government mandate. Yes I have seen you recycle the same talking point of "we spend the most per capita over any nation", however do you have enough research to engage in a discussion beyond that? Somehow I seriously doubt that. You indulge in goose bump fantasies, while I introduduce the reality of national health care as it stands in England and Canada.

Fact is, the Canadian Supreme Court in it's very ruling stated that government healthcare is inadequate to meet the needs of its people, and to withhold the choice for people to go BACK to private health care is unconstitutional. Patients don't feel they ought to accept extended wait times who's standards are worse than any other nation awaiting treatment.

It's also a known fact NHS in England is STILL battling cost issues, as government run healthcare has done absolutely nothing.... zero .... nada .... to reduce the expense associated with health care. Patients seeking treatment for cancer are finding themselves limited to options the NHS is allowing for them to take. Based on cost issues and rationing, other forms of cancer treatment is being DENIED BY THE GIVERNMENT.

I have provided source links from resources within their respective countries, not Rush Limbough or Sean Hannity, or those other commentators who also have a political agenda behind their commentaries. My research doesn't come from any American Source. You can indulge in your fantasy of single payer, ACA, or any other form of government controlled system. However there comes a time when fantasy must make way for the "reality", from those who already and currently live under such a national system.

There is still no competing private health insurance scheme in Canada.

Works for me.

Communists are big on re-eduction camps, товарищ.

Works for me.

Communists are big on re-eduction camps, товарищ.

See, now I was going to thank you for the previous post, but again, I'm sure you'll add this to the "taken out of context" list...

Right wing CNN
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7y194ulyfg]CNN: ObamaCare Enrollment Numbers Are "Embarrassing" For Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back