One more reason why republicans will lose big in 2014

Shakles has provided source links to talking point agenda-driven irresponsible sites, except for #574.

Why is that?

It's bad enough you can't contribute anything "informative" to the discussion, let alone even know how to back up what you say.

The previous links? What previous links, son? You don't have the confidence of the folks on the board to do that.

I will take that as an admission that "you got caught."

Shakles has provided source links to talking point agenda-driven irresponsible sites, except for #574.

Why is that?

It's bad enough you can't contribute anything "informative" to the discussion, let alone even know how to back up what you say.

The previous links? What previous links, son? You don't have the confidence of the folks on the board to do that.

If you had actually been "contributing" something useful to the discussion and able to follow along, you'd already know that's been provided under posts #451 and #464. Obviously you'd rather jump in the middle of a discussion and attempt to criticize instead of engaging in anything useful to the topic at hand.

Last edited:
I like how Joe lists himself as "Eisenhower Republican"
Yeah right.
"I despise people who go to the gutter on either the right or the left and hurl rocks at those in the center"

If you had actually been "contributing" something useful to the discussion and able to follow along, you'd already know that's been provided under posts #451 and #464. Obviously you'd rather jump in the middle of a discussion and attempt to criticize instead of engaging in anything useful to the topic at hand.

Your previous links give us opinion not proof.

Now give us proof, son, or you continue to FAIL

Yeah right.
"I despise people who go to the gutter on either the right or the left and hurl rocks at those in the center"

Ike was referring to McCarthyism and radical communists...

Sadly, he wouldn't be welcome in today's Republican Party, which is mostly about rich people manipulating religious idiots into voting against their own economic interests.

Yeah right.

Joe is Woodrow WIlson democrat

Not really, because I don't think America needs to get involved in everyone else's problems like he did.

I sure hope you wrote to the idiot in the oval office and asked him to stop meddling in Egypt, Libya and Syria.

From someone who doesn't use any links or resources of any kind, I seriously doubt you know what "proof" (resourced facts) actually is. Unsupported opinions don't impress me. Let's see if you are capable of knowing HOW to back up your argument with supported facts, or if your really nothing more than just a useless troll incapable of engaging in a simple debate.

From someone who doesn't use any links or resources of any kind, I seriously doubt you know what "proof" (resourced facts) actually is. Unsupported opinions don't impress me. Let's see if you are capable of knowing HOW to back up your argument with supported facts, or if your really nothing more than just a useless troll incapable of engaging in a simple debate.

Ask him how many threads he has started, with his own thoughts and views.

His one and only thread which amounted to nothing

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4027383-post1.html

Last edited:
All links are opinion only.
Who posts a link for any reason other than to support their OPINION.
That is why posting links is absurd. NO ONE posts links that have both sides of an argument.

There is one reason why republicans will win big in 2014

3-151113085503.jpeg

Let's see if you are capable of knowing HOW to back up your argument with supported facts, or if your really nothing more than just a useless troll incapable of engaging in a simple debate.

You don't get it, squiggles.

YOU have to post an OP with factual, supportable evidence, THEN I have to rebut it using factual, credible evidence.

YOU DON"T post a biased opinion as fact without evidence and then demand it be refuted with factual evidence.

I will ALWAYS hold you guys accountable for your manifest errors.

Let's see if you are capable of knowing HOW to back up your argument with supported facts, or if your really nothing more than just a useless troll incapable of engaging in a simple debate.

You don't get it, squiggles.

YOU have to post an OP with factual, supportable evidence, THEN I have to rebut it using factual, credible evidence.

YOU DON"T post a biased opinion as fact without evidence and then demand it be refuted with factual evidence.

I will ALWAYS hold you guys accountable for your manifest errors.

Start a thread for once? Stop trolling.

He has car envy

Amongst many, many other things.

No, I just get annoyed when douchebags in Lexuses (Lexi?) go weaving about through traffic cutting off regular working folks just trying to get to their jobs.

Seriously, put a guy behind the wheel of a Lexus---- instant douchebag.

Now, a Mormon behind the wheel of a Lexus, that's universe collapsing levels of douchebaggery.

good one :rofl:

Obamacare - Jobs - Economy - Gun Control = face it, the republicans aren't losing anything in 2014

Forum List

Back