One more reason why republicans will lose big in 2014

Oh, in your world, all white people wait until marriage to have sex?

Really?

Guy, the thing is, it really kind of sucked to be poor before the Great Society. The Great Society just made it suck a little less, but it also gave the rubes someone to hate.

Where did I say that and leave all white people or anyone out of the equation?
Thanks for proving my point as add in all the whites in there also and there you have it.
You are the one supporting creating MORE poor folks. You fully believe government can lift people out of poverty.
Show us one example where that has worked over the last 50 years, in what program?
We are worse off now after trillions spent.

No, I don't think that at all.

I was pointing out the absurdity of your comment. While I am sure there is still a white person who is "saving it for marriage" out there somewhere, the fact is, most white folks are having sex outside of marriage.

The difference, of course, is that they have access to health care and family planning.

What is creating more poor folks is the greed of the wealthy.

If they hadn't moved those factories to China and Mexico, those poor black folks who maybe don't have the education would still have decent jobs.

I am not talking about "having sex".
I am talking about having children out of wedlock when you can not afford them.
That is the problem with you leftists. You never go the point and head of any problem.

Where did I say that and leave all white people or anyone out of the equation?
Thanks for proving my point as add in all the whites in there also and there you have it.
You are the one supporting creating MORE poor folks. You fully believe government can lift people out of poverty.
Show us one example where that has worked over the last 50 years, in what program?
We are worse off now after trillions spent.

No, I don't think that at all.

I was pointing out the absurdity of your comment. While I am sure there is still a white person who is "saving it for marriage" out there somewhere, the fact is, most white folks are having sex outside of marriage.

The difference, of course, is that they have access to health care and family planning.

What is creating more poor folks is the greed of the wealthy.

If they hadn't moved those factories to China and Mexico, those poor black folks who maybe don't have the education would still have decent jobs.

I am not talking about "having sex".
I am talking about having children out of wedlock when you can not afford them.
That is the problem with you leftists. You never go the point and head of any problem.

Universal health care, free abortions, free birth control.

That would be getting ahead of the problem.

But if you think there are poor blacks who are having babies for welfare checks, well, that's just a little racist.

After the republicans got thrashed in the last election they set up a commission to evaluate why they lost and how to avoid losing in the future. The prime finding of the commission was that the demographics of America were changing (no surprise there) and that if the republicans wanted to remain relevant they needed to change also. The recommendation was that the republican party needs to actively work toward bringing Hispanics into the party.
They have a perfect chance to do that now but I fully expect that the republican party will once again shoot themselves in the foot. What the republicans need to do is to come out with a broad immigration plan that offers a way for Hispanics to become American citizens. But THAT is exactly what President Obama is preparing to do. This places the republicans in a bind. Should they strongly support a sweeping immigration plan (similar to what Obama is offering) OR should they dig in their heels and refuse to accept any plan Obama offers just as they have done throughout the last five years.
I am betting that the republicans will dig in their heels and refuse to offer a plan similar to Obama's. In other words, they will once again play the obstruction card and in the process slap the people who could help them win elections in the face. And then, after losing the Hispanic vote by a wide margin in 2014, they will once again scratch their heads and ask "Why did we lose? I don't understand."

Maybe if they tightened voting up by actually forcing people to prove they are citizens before voting it would change the demographics a bit.

So people are having babies they can not feed because they are out of work.
LOL, that is about as fucked up logic as I have ever heard.
"I ain't got no money so I am having more babies"
Typical liberal logic, make it up as you go and blame someone else.

No, they have babies because they don't have access to family planning like white folks do.

And a large part of that is because people on your side want to constantly slash funding to planned parenthood because someone at that office might have said "abortion" once.

The problem is women having babies they can not feed.
A condom costs 50 cents.
Birth control for a year would be $24.
I liked the show Oprah did years ago with a dozen women with kids and no father from the inner city. Oprah is NO conservative. Oprah was brilliant with her presentation. She visited the public housing each of these 12 women lived in. None worked and all were on public assistance. Each residence had a big screen TV, each women had a cell phone and half of them smoked.
On the last part of the show in the studio Oprah went around and asked each one where they got the money to buy the gold chains they were wearing and specifically one of them who had on the newest and latest $200 Nike basketball shoes on. Another had an expensive leather coat.
And the left claims these women do not have $24 a year to buy condoms.
We have become a nation of village idiots.

A condom costs 50 cents.
I liked the show Oprah did years ago with a dozen women with kids and no father from the inner city. Oprah is NO conservative. Oprah was brilliant with her presentation. She visited the public housing each of these 12 women lived in. None worked and all were on public assistance. Each residence had a big screen TV, each women had a cell phone and half of them smoked.
On the last part of the show in the studio Oprah went around and asked each one where they got the money to buy the gold chains they were wearing and specifically one of them who had on the newest and latest $200 Nike basketball shoes on. Another had an expensive leather coat.

Why don't you drive your Lexus down to the projects and preach the evangile of personal responsiblity to them.

That should be amusing.

No, they have babies because they don't have access to family planning like white folks do.

And a large part of that is because people on your side want to constantly slash funding to planned parenthood because someone at that office might have said "abortion" once.

LOL, so someone else has to plan their family for them and they do not know that if a man sticks his Johnson in the woman and releases his sperm a baby will come next.
Because they do not have $24 a year for condoms.
This is a fucked up country if folks are that stupid but you are probably right about that.
People that dumb have NO business having any kids ever.

A condom costs 50 cents.

Why don't you drive your Lexus down to the projects and preach the evangile of personal responsiblity to them.

That should be amusing.

I do not own a Lexus.
I drive a 1999 Toyota with 300,000+ miles on it.
I coached 52 rec teams over a 21 year period. 7 boys received Division 1 full scholarships, 18 small college scholarships. 1 plays in the NBA now for the Washington Wizards and was a 1st round pick. As a youth he had no father in the home and I would help his mother with transportation for Chris. Another played 1 year in pro football starting 2 years at an ACC university at QB and injuries ended his career. Another went to Ga. Tech and signed a $750,000 contract out of college for the Padres. I started the indigent silent fund in the rec football league. Every kid plays and no one knows but the board who those kids are and I ended the practice where the parent had to work extra concession duty if they did not have the money. Twice over a 9 year period in one rec league I audited the books and found money had been stolen and raised the money back for the league. One of those times The Atlanta Falcons with Billy "White Shoes" and I conducted a football clinic that raised 15K for the league to recover those stolen funds. I sponsor a family in need and provide food for them. I work for the indigent defense department at less than half my normal rate for many metro Atlanta counties helping poor defendants with their criminal cases. I help with AA and NA. I am a member of the Lions Club and we provide free eye examinations to kids and get them glasses and raise money for seeing eye dogs for the blind. I am a long time defender of the rights of everyone no matter who they are.
All the while I hear others that sit on their ass cry "We need more tax money to help the poor" because they are too lazy to get off their lazy ass.
Instead of really helping the poor people they are telling the poor "Fuck you, call the government. I am for the government forcing you to wait in line for hours and send you a check in a few weeks. Fuck you, I am too busy to help you".
Govern yourself accordingly.

Why don't you make me chicken shit.
Cock sucker that son of a bitch thinks those countries are so great why don't you and the bitch move there together.

I served this country, son, and you did not. Those are good countries, but America is better, and since my day in part, with all Veterans, is this Monday, think about this who protected your ass because you wouldn't serve.

Yah, keep talking to the tool in the mirror.

You know you're lying toad we've been through this before. Remember that ABGD?

nice...

Besides this reactionary leftist has been caught a couple of times before
in lies- see here- too funny

From the lies of Papa Obama to the lies of the reactionary left
American Trust has died. Is the Left lying now or were they
just lying then... so sad how extreme the Democrats have become

As one can see, it is true
the 'fish rots from the head down '

Last edited:
[

Not at all- what's to avoid?
same worthless reactionary leftist talking points, I hear all the time.

What proof is there that life expectancy and money spent are directly related?
For that case, we spend more gov't money on education than any other western country
and we get some of the worst results.

We get the worst results because our education system is still segregated between the haves and the have nots. Kind of like the health care system.

Oh you mean...
like when Papa Obama denies future poor black kids from going
to the same private school as his daughters, by taking away their vouchers

Infant mortality, the same ones based on the garage UN stats...
The same agency that loves to dump and belittle the US any chance they get, that one

How other countries don't count low birthweight babies who die but, we do
Some European countries require a baby be alive 26 weeks to be counted as alive
Some in Europe do it based on size 30 centimeters (12 inches) long to be declared “alive”
Some countries if a baby dies within 24 hours, it is considered still born
Probably the same reason these countries have very high stillborn rates. Some parts of Europe, it is very high

Again, this is the typical trope brought out by Wingnuts that "Oh, no, our infant mortality problem isn't that bad beacuse the Europeans don't count preemies." It's a bullshit excuse.

Sure, even the crappy UN ones can't cover up that they have a rather high
rate of still births. No doubt if they thought about it, they would have manipulated
that data as well.

Really, if you had no good argument for this one, you should have just said so...

Is the left still trying to claim that ObamaCare will not add to the National Debt?
It is so hard to keep up with all of the lies from the left, these days.

And there he goes trying to change the subject again.

Not at all, no doubt this will be one of the reasons Republicans will lose in 2014 and
thread is on that subject
:eusa_whistle:

LOL, so someone else has to plan their family for them and they do not know that if a man sticks his Johnson in the woman and releases his sperm a baby will come next.
Because they do not have $24 a year for condoms.
This is a fucked up country if folks are that stupid but you are probably right about that.
People that dumb have NO business having any kids ever.

If pregnancy were left up to the men, the birth rate would drop.

It the family planning were left up to the men, it would skyrocket.

If you really think they are making babies for welfare benefits, you really don't understand the psychology of poverty.

[

I do not own a Lexus.
I drive a 1999 Toyota with 300,000+ miles on it.
I coached 52 rec teams over a 21 year period. 7 boys received Division 1 full scholarships, 18 small college scholarships. 1 plays in the NBA now for the Washington Wizards and was a 1st round pick. As a youth he had no father in the home and I would help his mother with transportation for Chris. Another played 1 year in pro football starting 2 years at an ACC university at QB and injuries ended his career. Another went to Ga. Tech and signed a $750,000 contract out of college for the Padres. I started the indigent silent fund in the rec football league. Every kid plays and no one knows but the board who those kids are and I ended the practice where the parent had to work extra concession duty if they did not have the money. Twice over a 9 year period in one rec league I audited the books and found money had been stolen and raised the money back for the league. One of those times The Atlanta Falcons with Billy "White Shoes" and I conducted a football clinic that raised 15K for the league to recover those stolen funds. I sponsor a family in need and provide food for them. I work for the indigent defense department at less than half my normal rate for many metro Atlanta counties helping poor defendants with their criminal cases. I help with AA and NA. I am a member of the Lions Club and we provide free eye examinations to kids and get them glasses and raise money for seeing eye dogs for the blind. I am a long time defender of the rights of everyone no matter who they are.
All the while I hear others that sit on their ass cry "We need more tax money to help the poor" because they are too lazy to get off their lazy ass.
Instead of really helping the poor people they are telling the poor "Fuck you, call the government. I am for the government forcing you to wait in line for hours and send you a check in a few weeks. Fuck you, I am too busy to help you".
Govern yourself accordingly.

I always assumed that you drove a Lexus because they are the kind of car self-important douchebags tend to drive.

But, yeah, here comes the same tiresome, "I totally did a solid for a poor person once" testimonials we get from you after you spend half a page defending rich douchebaggery.

[

Not at all- what's to avoid?
same worthless reactionary leftist talking points, I hear all the time.

What proof is there that life expectancy and money spent are directly related?
For that case, we spend more gov't money on education than any other western country
and we get some of the worst results.

We get the worst results because our education system is still segregated between the haves and the have nots. Kind of like the health care system.

[
Infant mortality, the same ones based on the garage UN stats...
The same agency that loves to dump and belittle the US any chance they get, that one

How other countries don't count low birthweight babies who die but, we do
Some European countries require a baby be alive 26 weeks to be counted as alive
Some in Europe do it based on size 30 centimeters (12 inches) long to be declared “alive”
Some countries if a baby dies within 24 hours, it is considered still born
Probably the same reason these countries have very high stillborn rates. Some parts of Europe, it is very high

Again, this is the typical trope brought out by Wingnuts that "Oh, no, our infant mortality problem isn't that bad beacuse the Europeans don't count preemies." It's a bullshit excuse.

Is the left still trying to claim that ObamaCare will not add to the National Debt?
It is so hard to keep up with all of the lies from the left, these days.

And there he goes trying to change the subject again.

NeoTrollsky, I was a republican, until I realized that they only worked for the rich.

My embarrassment at having to admit my Union THug brother in law was right aside, that's what it was.

I frankly don't know how anyone could still be a Republican after 2008.

Union?

Does he belong to any of these?
No doubt, another reason the Republicans are going to lose in 2012
:eusa_whistle:

Union Letter: Obamacare Will ‘Destroy The Very Health and Wellbeing’ of Workers

On behalf of the millions of working men and women we represent and the families they support, we can no longer stand silent in the face of elements of the Affordable Care Act that will destroy the very health and wellbeing of our members along with millions of other hardworking Americans.

We believe that there are common-sense corrections that can be made within the existing statute that will allow our members to continue to keep their current health plans and benefits just as you and the President pledged. Unless changes are made, however, that promise is hollow.

We continue to stand behind real health care reform, but the law as it stands will hurt millions of Americans including the members of our respective unions.

We are looking to you to make sure these changes are made.

James P. Hoffa
General President
International Brotherhood of Teamsters

Joseph Hansen
International President
UFCW

D. Taylor
President
UNITE-HERE​

I always assumed that you drove a Lexus because they are the kind of car self-important douchebags tend to drive.

But, yeah, here comes the same tiresome, "I totally did a solid for a poor person once" testimonials we get from you after you spend half a page defending rich douchebaggery.

I drive a Lexus.

lol

Here's how much I care what you think about it.

I drive a Lexus.
lol

Totally proving my point.

Nice

Expect more of the class envy crap from the left this next elections cycle.
Since they know they will probably not be able to run on the "successes" of Papa Obama,
expect to hear more about 'corporate jets' and such. More of the useless, class envy crap...

They will cry about the middle class while the same policies of the reactionary left
destroy the middle class.

Last edited:

I drive a Lexus.
lol

Totally DISproving your point, you mean.

I'm awesome.

I drive a Lexus.
lol

Piss on American cars. The only badass ones are the Mustang, Challenger, and Camaro; the rest are horseshit. The Japanese make a good car you patriotard unionist dipshit.

I drive a Lexus.
lol

Piss on American cars. The only badass ones are the Mustang, Challenger, and Camaro; the rest are horseshit. The Japanese make a good car you patriotard unionist dipshit.

The Left needs the Volt to feel "badass"

volt-i2193.jpg

Forum List

Back