One more day USMB!

• Banned
Its fun to poke at each other moon but in the end not much is going to change regardless. I think Romney has a better economic grasp but with a divided congress it won't really make any difference

Its fun to poke at each other moon but in the end not much is going to change regardless. I think Romney has a better economic grasp but with a divided congress it won't really make any difference
very good point. whoevers wins we still see congress at war with each other

Most people are voting for a team, not a set of ideas. Most are ignorant as stone on US politics. They just go out and vote by team, tie color or a single issue. Then they go back to sleep for 4 years.

Most people are voting for a team, not a set of ideas. Most are ignorant as stone on US politics. They just go out and vote by team, tie color or a single issue. Then they go back to sleep for 4 years.
very good point. politics is not a sport. its something you should be intrested in every single day of your lives as it affects everything you do.

Nah, not hard for me. I came through the storm just rosie. However, there are a lot of displaced, wage earners, etc that could have used the business and charity work....

But I understand why the complainers complained. After all, how can we hold a charity event with so many in need of charity? Mind. Blown.

Forum List

Back