one man one woman on every cake

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Cake makers should put one man and one woman for every gay wedding cake that is ordered. Let them get there own decorations.

t-h-e-i-r
Cakes are not "gay".
Idiot.

Really, this is such a stupid non-issue. No one should be immune to the law and all Americans should have to respect the Constitution.

That includes the fake christian hate groups.

Bake the cake or don't. Decorate it or don't. But, don't be surprised at the fall out. Like the fools who willingly gave up their business in favor of hate. Their decision.

Cake makers should put one man and one woman for every gay wedding cake that is ordered. Let them get there own decorations.

And they should put a white couple on the cake for every black wedding cake is ordered.

Let them get their own decorations.

And they should put a good Christian couple on the cake for every Jewish wedding cake that is ordered.

Or they could follow the law.

And they should put a white couple on the cake for every black wedding cake is ordered.

And they should put a good Christian couple on the cake for every Jewish wedding cake that is ordered.

Stop the Librul REDEFINING of marriage that is destroying OUR country!!

bj8jth.jpg

A bible compliant marriage...one man, one woman, one race.

Just for the record, it is the Rightwing that won't let this gay marriage issue alone. You people are the ones who keep making threads on it - not liberals.

Let's move on to more important issues, yeah?

• Banned

I think if that is what you really want to do then do it. I have no problem with freedom. The freedom of others to do as they as at hey please is not an issue to me. Have you noticed that if a gay wedding cake is made not one person is trying to shut it down? Yet, if someone wants to do the opposite then the some people want to kill the shit out out them.

• Banned
Just for the record, it is the Rightwing that won't let this gay marriage issue alone. You people are the ones who keep making threads on it - not liberals.

Let's move on to more important issues, yeah?

Like a constitutional amendment declaring marriage is the law of the land. Let's talk about that.

• Banned

Stop the Librul REDEFINING of marriage that is destroying OUR country!!

bj8jth.jpg

A bible compliant marriage...one man, one woman, one race.

Those were probably democrats or your mother and fathers wedding puctures.

• Banned
t-h-e-i-r
Cakes are not "gay".
Idiot.

Really, this is such a stupid non-issue. No one should be immune to the law and all Americans should have to respect the Constitution.

That includes the fake christian hate groups.

Bake the cake or don't. Decorate it or don't. But, don't be surprised at the fall out. Like the fools who willingly gave up their business in favor of hate. Their decision.

Thanks human dictionary. I'll remember that in the future.

I think if that is what you really want to do then do it. I have no problem with freedom. The freedom of others to do as they as at hey please is not an issue to me. Have you noticed that if a gay wedding cake is made not one person is trying to shut it down? Yet, if someone wants to do the opposite then the some people want to kill the shit out out them.

What exactly makes a wedding cake 'gay'- is it gay if it is attracted to other wedding cakes?

And how exactly do you kill wedding cakes?

I've noticed one common thread in liberals that separate them from libertarians and conservatives and that is liberals want to remove God from being able to influence the public. I don't know of any libertarians that want to make it impossible for churches to express their religious views. Yet, we see it in liberals constantly. The whole tax exemption argument is really designed to keep churches in line. The fear of having their donations taxed has probably stifled a lot of churches from saying anything that might upset the left. The Supreme Court has already said that anything that affects a persons ability to express themselves under the first amendment is a violation of the first amendment.

At Time Magazine, they are talking about revoking the tax-free status of churches..

To be more specific- one man wrote an Op-Ed piece suggesting revoking the tax-free status of all non-profits- including churches

The federal revenue acts of 1909, 1913, and 1917 exempted nonprofits from the corporate excise and income taxes at the same time that they allowed people to deduct charitable contributions from their incomes. In other words, they gave tax-free status to the income of, and to the income donated to, nonprofits. Since then, state and local laws nearly everywhere have exempted nonprofits from all, or most, property tax and state income tax. This system of tax exemptions and deductions took shape partly during World War I, when it was feared that the new income tax, with top rates as high as 77%, might choke off charitable giving. But whatever its intentions, today it’s a mess, for several reasons.

We’re also subsidizing wealthy organizations sitting in the middle of poor towns. Yale University has an endowment of about $25 billion, yet it pays very little to the city of New Haven, which I (as a resident) can assure you needs the money. At the prep school I attended (current endowment: $175 million), faculty houses, owned by the school, were tax-exempt, on the theory that teachers sometimes had students over for dinner, where they talked about history or literature or swim practice.

Meanwhile, although nonprofits can’t endorse political candidates, they can be quite partisan and still thrive on the public dole, in the form of tax exemptions and deductions. Conservatives are footing the bill for taxes that Planned Parenthood, a nonprofit, doesn’t pay — while liberals are making up revenue lost from the National Rifle Association. I could go on. In short, the exemption-and-deduction regime has grown into a pointless, incoherent agglomeration of nonsensical loopholes, which can allow rich organizations to horde plentiful assets in the midst of poverty

The Supreme Court has already said that anything that affects a persons ability to express themselves under the first amendment is a violation of the first amendment.

No- that is not what the Supreme Court has said.

For instance- if the owners of this website bans you from posting- that reduces your ability to express themselves- and that is no violation of the First Amendment.

Now- government is prohibited from restricting free speech- including allowing Corporations and unions to flood money into political campaigns- but perfectly okay for private business to deny you speech- and perfectly okay for me to criticize your speech for the idiocy that it is.

and that is liberals want to remove God from being able to influence the public..

I would assume that if God actually existed, the opinions of some liberals would not prevent him from influencing the public.

Great argument for either God not existing- or God being powerless.

I've noticed one common thread in liberals that separate them from libertarians and conservatives and that is liberals want to remove God from being able to influence the public. I don't know of any libertarians that want to make it impossible for churches to express their religious views.

How do PA laws make it impossible for churches to express their religious views? Churches are exempt from PA laws.

The Supreme Court has already said that anything that affects a persons ability to express themselves under the first amendment is a violation of the first amendment.

No- that is not what the Supreme Court has said.

For instance- if the owners of this website bans you from posting- that reduces your ability to express themselves- and that is no violation of the First Amendment.

Now- government is prohibited from restricting free speech- including allowing Corporations and unions to flood money into political campaigns- but perfectly okay for private business to deny you speech- and perfectly okay for me to criticize your speech for the idiocy that it is.

Any government act. That is correct. It does not include private persons fro. Restricting the speech of others.

A "liberal" judge who believes in free speech just ordered two people that they can't speak freely about this subject? That seems like a contradiction. The only reason they could speak is that they chose to disobey the judges orders. Hooray!

A "liberal" judge who believes in free speech just ordered two people that they can't speak freely about this subject? That seems like a contradiction. The only reason they could speak is that they chose to disobey the judges orders. Hooray!
There was no such ruling.

Forum List

Back