What If People Spoke Like Donald Trump

They mostly do.

Unlike the cherry-picked quotes in the video, which even Trump mostly doesn't talk like.

How about these quotes:

"If we have another 3 or 4 years--we're at $8 trillion now--we're soon going to be at $20 trillion. According to the economists--who I'm not big believers in, but, nevertheless, this is what they're saying--that $24 trillion--we're very close--that's the point of no return. $24 trillion. We will be there soon. That's when we become Greece. That's when we become a country that's unsalvageable. And we're gonna be there very soon. We're gonna be there very soon."

--------------------------------------------

"We need to lower the U.S. corporate tax rate from 39 percent to zero. America's corporate tax rate is the second highest on the planet. The international average is 26 percent. How can we expect companies to hire American workers and locate their business in America when our government taxes them at exorbitant rates for doing so? That's crazy. I want to encourage American companies to stay here and hire American workers, and I want foreign companies to relocate their businesses to the United States and create jobs here. We are the greatest country on planet earth--the world's companies want to be here. A zero percent corporate tax would create an unprecedented jobs boom. Millions of jobs would materialize."

------------------------------------------------

"We can have safe streets. But unless we stand up for tough anticrime policies, they will be replaced by policies that emphasize criminals’ rights over those of ordinary citizens.

"Soft criminal sentences are based on the proposition that criminals are the victims of society. A lot of people in high places really do believe that criminals are victims. The only victim of a violent crime is the person getting shot, stabbed, or raped. The perpetrator is never a victim. He’s nothing more than a predator."

-------------------------------------------------

"The people running our public schools don’t want to damage a student’s self-esteem. They’re concerned about “empowerment.” They’re worried kids will feel bad if they get a problem wrong or flunk a spelling test. It’s better to pat a kid on the head and praise his “creative spelling” than point out that there is a traditional name for people with poor spelling skills. We call them illiterates.

"Some educators think being “judgmental” is the worst of all sins. The problem is that life tends to judge-and harshly at that. There’s no room for error when you’re launching the space shuttle. Or mixing the concrete for the foundation of Trump Tower, for that matter. Try giving a number “in the neighborhood of” on your tax returns and you may end up in a place where there’s a very definite number stamped on the back of your shirt.

Last edited:
I just added some "other" quotes from Trump, to that post.

Care to comment on them?

Or would you rather just stick to your cherry-picked nonsense?

Care to comment on them?

First one is just alarmist bullshit.

Second one is a plutocrats wet dream that does nothing.

Third one is Fascist bullshit that has been our policy for years and resulted in a prison system that is eating us alive.

Fourth one demonstrates a total ignorance of education.

Care to comment on them?

Third one is Fascist bullshit that has been our policy for years and resulted in a prison system that is eating us alive.

TRANSLATION: I can't reply to any of them, so I'll call them names instead.

I'd be more worried if there was a candidate out there who talked like USMB franco.

:lol:

That would scare the beegeesies out of me.

What if people spoke more like Donald Trump?

There would be a lot more Truth in American politics and far less Bullshit.

For better, or worse, or something in-between.

Oh, and, far less vote-whoring and pandering to whiny-biotch minority groups, in such matters as Illegal Aliens.

Elegantly expressed in-code as "Phukk political correctness."

Almost forgot that one.

And that would definitely be a good thing.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
They mostly do.

Unlike the cherry-picked quotes in the video, which even Trump mostly doesn't talk like.

How about these quotes:

"If we have another 3 or 4 years--we're at $8 trillion now--we're soon going to be at $20 trillion. According to the economists--who I'm not big believers in, but, nevertheless, this is what they're saying--that $24 trillion--we're very close--that's the point of no return. $24 trillion. We will be there soon. That's when we become Greece. That's when we become a country that's unsalvageable. And we're gonna be there very soon. We're gonna be there very soon."

Irresponsible corporations and financial institutions are the cause, especially those that file bankruptcy FOUR TIMES.

They mostly do.

How about these quotes:

"We need to lower the U.S. corporate tax rate from 39 percent to zero. America's corporate tax rate is the second highest on the planet. The international average is 26 percent. How can we expect companies to hire American workers and locate their business in America when our government taxes them at exorbitant rates for doing so? That's crazy. I want to encourage American companies to stay here and hire American workers, and I want foreign companies to relocate their businesses to the United States and create jobs here. We are the greatest country on planet earth--the world's companies want to be here. A zero percent corporate tax would create an unprecedented jobs boom. Millions of jobs would materialize."

The effective US corporate tax rate is 13.4%.

Care to comment on them?

I gave them all the reply any of them deserved. It's the same shit conservatives have been saying for years, especially the theory that we are going to collapse from debt while insisting that the "job creators" should not pay taxes.

They mostly do.

How about these quotes:

"We can have safe streets. But unless we stand up for tough anticrime policies, they will be replaced by policies that emphasize criminals’ rights over those of ordinary citizens.

"Soft criminal sentences are based on the proposition that criminals are the victims of society. A lot of people in high places really do believe that criminals are victims. The only victim of a violent crime is the person getting shot, stabbed, or raped. The perpetrator is never a victim. He’s nothing more than a predator."

Bashing the police (thanks to the NRA) has become a regular event.

And the real lie they tell. Trickle down economy. Via ronnie reagan.

Care to comment on them?

I gave them all the reply any of them deserved. It's the same shit conservatives have been saying for years, especially the theory that we are going to collapse from debt while insisting that the "job creators" should not pay taxes.

Stupid is in the eye of the beholder but lying isn't. Left wingers actually think that a photo shopped face enhances their argument. That's how stupid they are. Why is it that the useful stupid idiots on the left think they can recognize stupid when they can't recognize lies? Stupid left wingers who depend on idiotic left wing blogs to do their thinking for them are the base that the democrat party depends on.

They mostly do.

How about these quotes:

"The people running our public schools don’t want to damage a student’s self-esteem. They’re concerned about “empowerment.” They’re worried kids will feel bad if they get a problem wrong or flunk a spelling test. It’s better to pat a kid on the head and praise his “creative spelling” than point out that there is a traditional name for people with poor spelling skills. We call them illiterates.

"Some educators think being “judgmental” is the worst of all sins. The problem is that life tends to judge-and harshly at that. There’s no room for error when you’re launching the space shuttle. Or mixing the concrete for the foundation of Trump Tower, for that matter. Try giving a number “in the neighborhood of” on your tax returns and you may end up in a place where there’s a very definite number stamped on the back of your shirt.

Wage disparity caused by Republicans forcing Mom to work.

Less and less funding for schools because droopy-skinned old folks already took and don't want to give back.

Public monies going to private schools as an alternative to public which Republicans have financially raped.

Of course they do, who does it benefit. People like "the donald" and they want everyone else that HELPS make this country run, Wait, be patient. It will come to you.,
F*cker Liars.

And the real lie they tell. Trickle down economy. Via ronnie reagan.

Yes, trickle down is a clear failure as an economic stimulus and yet they still try to sell it as the gospel.

Forum List

Back