One for Indeependent and Danny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
So guys....

Come on now...

Let's see if you can answer these very simplistic questions that I raised...

Indeependent...

You remeber this one?

So basically you are saying that a Jew cannot have their own opinion and must follow ONE political organisation...

I won't bother the other good people here with the crap you spouted about how I was a retard etc etc etc...

But... Is this what you are really saying? Jews are not allowed to have their own opinion? They have to follow just ONE political view?

And Danny, oh Danny...

I'm STILL waiting for you to show me where I said that I was "neutral"...

The links you posted quite clearly stated the opposite!

Go on guys, show you are big enough to accept the error of your ways...

Well, of course you can't...

You will show yourselves to be the biggest BS merchants on this forum!

I already did so and I will comment so you'll know I'm not dodging I'll repeat it for you, you claim you came from "Neutral" Side and talk about "Humanity" and the usual talk of 'Humanitarians' such as "I'm not a Jew or A Muslim, I'm a human being in a world of human beings" - misleading and whatever, I could state that I'm a Palestinian so now you can get the impression you make, so this is my last post on this issue, I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence for the lies you posted before, and I have no intention to continue flame threads and witch-hunting type of thread you provoke, so don't bother to continue because I simply won't.
Have a nice day and thank you for hating! :funnyface:

Thread closed.

Call out threads belong in Badlands or Flame Zone. Take it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back