Golda Was Right

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Some thoughts about the current events in Israel and Gaza.

"Why Golda Meir was right" – parts I and II (Aug. 23, 2011 and March 7, 2012) and their sequel, "Sorry to remind you again [but Golda Meir was right]" (Nov. 23, 2012) lured into my inbox dozens of what any sensible legal text would view as hate mail. Angry Turks and other Muslims were, in fact, unwillingly confirming what they protested. I knew the "sequel" would not be final.

Once again, half the world is fighting alongside the Hamas jihadists and their Jewish nemesis. First, some facts:

1. Last month, when there were no bombs and rockets travelling between Israel and the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, three Israeli teenagers, Gilad Shaar, Eyal Yifrach and Naftali Fraenkel, were kidnapped. Eighteen days later their bodies were found.

Sorry to Remind You Once Again but Golda Meir was Right Parts I-IV Middle East Forum

Golda Meyerson, born in Kiev. WTF was she doing in Palestine. That's the problem Hoss, a bunch of Europeans of the Jewish religion went to invade and settle Palestine thinking that the Christians and Muslims would just disappear or leave. Thanks for reminding us of the facts.

Golda Meyerson, born in Kiev. WTF was she doing in Palestine. That's the problem Hoss, a bunch of Europeans of the Jewish religion went to invade and settle Palestine thinking that the Christians and Muslims would just disappear or leave. Thanks for reminding us of the facts.
Damned if I know. You'll have to blame Hitler.

Let me thank you for reminding me that the European Jews created jobs so that your friendly Muslims came into the area from their poor countries to get these jobs. Are you calling Winston Churchill a liar when he said that the Arabs swarmed into Israel? I wonder if you can also tell me why your friendly Muslims are also leaving so many of their countries for jobs.

Let me thank you for reminding me that the European Jews created jobs so that your friendly Muslims came into the area from their poor countries to get these jobs. Are you calling Winston Churchill a liar when he said that the Arabs swarmed into Israel? I wonder if you can also tell me why your friendly Muslims are also leaving so many of their countries for jobs.

Total bullshit, the Europeans would not hire non-Jews. Show me where Churchill said that non-Jews "swarmed" into Israel.

What he actually said in the report, in part was:

"'Unauthorized statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that Palestine is to become "as Jewish as England is English." His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded "in Palestine." In this connection it has been observed with satisfaction that at a meeting of the Zionist Congress, the supreme governing body of the Zionist Organization, held at Carlsbad in September, 1921, a resolution was passed expressing as the official statement of Zionist aims "the determination of the Jewish people to live with the Arab people on terms of unity and mutual respect, and together with them to make the common home into a flourishing community, the upbuilding of which may assure to each of its peoples an undisturbed national development"'.

Churchill White Paper - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You are so full of shit Hoss, you are unbelievable.

Total bullshit, the Europeans would not hire non-Jews. Show me where Churchill said that non-Jews "swarmed" into Israel.

"'Unauthorized statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that Palestine is to become "as Jewish as England is English." His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded "in Palestine." In this connection it has been observed with satisfaction that at a meeting of the Zionist Congress, the supreme governing body of the Zionist Organization, held at Carlsbad in September, 1921, a resolution was passed expressing as the official statement of Zionist aims "the determination of the Jewish people to live with the Arab people on terms of unity and mutual respect, and together with them to make the common home into a flourishing community, the upbuilding of which may assure to each of its peoples an undisturbed national development"'.

Fyunk you very much! You are so un-educated it's a felony.

That's hilarious. An ignorant twat reads facts that make him look like the fool he is, and he calls the person that presents the facts, uneducated. I'm an Ivy League graduate for both my Bachelors and Masters, Princeton and Brown, you barely have a High School education.

That's hilarious. An ignorant twat reads facts that make him look like the fool he is, and he calls the person that presents the facts, uneducated. I'm an Ivy League graduate for both my Bachelors and Masters, Princeton and Brown, you barely have a High School education.
We already went thru this haven't we?
Intellect versus Wisdom.
Now with all the respect to your wonderful education I think you should spend some time outside, learn some life lessons, human behavior, study and develop your own ideology over yourself before you actually analyze/predict the future of others,your logic is very wrong, and as goes the saying, a fool is wise in his own eyes.

True, he certainly created the modern state of Israel. In fact no one else in the past thousand years had the seminal impact on humanity that he did (yet he didn't make Time Magazine's "100 Most Important People of the Past Century" list). This would be so much better a world if the left didn't live in such denial...with its collective head up its ass.

He exited the enormous destruction of his own war and brought on the Cold War. Had he not massacred most of Europe's Jews, Israel wouldn't exist today. "Hitler's revenge" may be a lot of things, but none might prove as onerous as the inevitable nuclear weapons exchange between Israel and the billion people on this earth sworn to annihilate it. And I don't think there's anything the West can do about it except sit back and wait.

True, he certainly created the modern state of Israel. In fact no one else in the past thousand years had the seminal impact on humanity that he did (yet he didn't make Time Magazine's "100 Most Important People of the Past Century" list). This would be so much better a world if the left didn't live in such denial...with its collective head up its ass.

He exited the enormous destruction of his own war and brought on the Cold War. Had he not massacred most of Europe's Jews, Israel wouldn't exist today. "Hitler's revenge" may be a lot of things, but none might prove as onerous as the inevitable nuclear weapons exchange between Israel and the billion people on this earth sworn to annihilate it. And I don't think there's anything the West can do about it except sit back and wait.
Hard means possible :smile:

Hard means possible :smile:

Yes it does. I've always had a warm spot in my heart for underdogs, for people facing long odds who face them nevertheless. I've always had some mixed feelings about Israel though, but I finally spent a month there in 1994. It's a gritty no-bullshit place. My kind of town in other words. It's unfortunate that some of the people most bent on its destruction are tenured American Jews who go by the handle, "Professor".

And I was your Professor in your class on B.S. I wonder who the professor was who taught you to be an anti-Semite since it is apparent that you have no interest in what is going on in the rest of the Middle East but are only obsessed with the Jews. By the way, many of your friendly Muslims have become terrorists even though they are doctors, lawyers, etc. Lot of good their education did them.

You really need to go back. It's still a no-bullshit place, but the grit is almost gone.

Yes, you make a good point. The left over there is almost as sissified as the left in America. If they had their way, they'd be waving white flags at Hamas, and begging them to wipe Israel clean of Jews -of themselves. I've never understood that propensity for collective suicide endemic to the left. They feel guilty for ever having existed in the first place.

Is your mind wandering a bit Hoss, firstly these European Jews are not a Semitic peoples.....only Shepardic Jews and Palestinians are(so much for all the pro Jewish posters squealing on here about Anti-Semitism,you included)

What Muslims came to get jobs !!!!!!! You seem to forget only mainly Palestinians lived in this area prior to the illegal immigration of Jews,many of them Terrorists.......circa 1920 onwards.

I love you man,be you Jewish or not,but this flagrant re-writing of history and the facts from you has me totally baffeled sic.........I also believe Golda Mayer was part of a terrorist organization.

Last edited:

Is your mind wandering a bit Hoss, firstly these European Jews are not a Semitic peoples.....only Shepardic Jews and Palestinians are(so much for all the pro Jewish poster squealing on here about Anti-Semitism,you included)

What Muslims came to get jobs !!!!!!! You seem to forget only mainly Palestinians lived in this area prior to the illegal immigration of Jews,many of them Terrorists.......circa 1920 onwards.

I love you man,be you Jewish or not,but this flagrant re-writing of history and the facts from you has me totally baffeled sic.........I also believe Golda Mayer was part of a terrorist organization.OR AT LEAST SUPPORTED THEM

I WILL MENTION HERE (FOR THOSE ANTI-PALESTINIANS,WHO ARE ANTI-SEMITES,HAVE ONLY HATRED AND HAVE NO CLASS WHATSOEVER AND NEVER WILL HAVE BECAUSE THEY BASICALLY ARE IGNORANT SHIT) What Golda Meir stated to the World 4 days prior to the inception of Israel on 10th of May 1948.

As head of the Jewish Agency Political Department....Meir called the MASS EXODUS AND DEATHS of PALESTINIAN ARABS before the "WAR OF INDEPENDENCE" in 1948

"ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL" and she likened it to what had befallen the Jews in NAZI-OCCUPIED EUROPE.............So to you modern(backward in my mind) day,Jews and their motley possee posters who demean and decry Palestinians ad-nausium..At least this woman,Israels 4th Prime Minister had some decency.........which is more than can be said for you corrupt minded,lying Currs

Please remember, folks, that IP is Zone 2 - posts must include content related to the topic under discussion. Personal flames fests belong in the flame zone.

Some thoughts about the current events in Israel and Gaza.

"Why Golda Meir was right" – parts I and II (Aug. 23, 2011 and March 7, 2012) and their sequel, "Sorry to remind you again [but Golda Meir was right]" (Nov. 23, 2012) lured into my inbox dozens of what any sensible legal text would view as hate mail. Angry Turks and other Muslims were, in fact, unwillingly confirming what they protested. I knew the "sequel" would not be final.

Once again, half the world is fighting alongside the Hamas jihadists and their Jewish nemesis. First, some facts:

1. Last month, when there were no bombs and rockets travelling between Israel and the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, three Israeli teenagers, Gilad Shaar, Eyal Yifrach and Naftali Fraenkel, were kidnapped. Eighteen days later their bodies were found.

Sorry to Remind You Once Again but Golda Meir was Right Parts I-IV Middle East Forum

Ah, published by the Gatestone Institute, say no more...

Forum List

Back