Once Again."Dumbfounded Debbie" Wasserman Wouldn't Give A Straight Answer On Fox VS Bret Baier.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: :eusa_think: :slap: :wtf: Not sure what time I saw the interview, but I just recall hearing a Fox News Host {guess it was Bret Baier} trying to get a straight answer from Debbie last night in regards to the Democrat Party finally uniting under one candidate {yah right,like thats going to happen}, and as usual, Debbie wanders off in left field and eventually just goes back to how bad/how extreme Donald Trump is. I do remember Bret saying something like,,,,Debbie, for the third time, can u please answer my question regarding the Democrat Party uniting behind {one candidate or Hillary}.
And in general, she just sounded like a befuddled monkey/turkey throughout the interview while 5 million(or so) viewers are saying back to their TV's......"This baffoon is the chairman of the DNC"??? :oops-28:

She will not answer questions that make her formally support one candidate or the other while the primaries are still being held, just like Rance Priebus, the Republican chairman would not answer questions that indicated his support for a specific candidate before it became clear who the Republican candidate would be. Those were simply improper questions Wallace was asking. Not that he did anything wrong trying to make a headline story. That is his job.

Hey, be nice to Sergeant Schultz, she's the best and brightest the DNC could find to lead their party.

she never does. She goes into her spew about Republicans are this and that and blaaa blaa blaa. She is their designated bulldog, but with that hair looks like a freaking poodle. ugly woman inside and out.

Hardcore partisan ideologues regularly spin, deflect, distort, divert and outright lie. I honestly don't know why these interviews even exist. Why bother?.
'cause they're fucking hilarious to watch that's why........ :D
Okay, watching them do their little mental gymnastics to avoid answering questions does have its entertainment value....

she's a hottie

deplorable-dnc-diva-debbie-wasserman-schultz-im-proud-the-yo-politics-1440580538.jpg

QUOTE="Stephanie, post: 14282019, member: 1668"]she never does. She goes into her spew about Republicans are this and that and blaaa blaa blaa. She is their designated bulldog, but with that hair looks like a freaking poodle. ugly woman inside and out.[/QUOTE]
Fox Host: So Debbie, how do you feel about grown men sharing restrooms with 12 year old girls.
Wasserman,,,,,Donald Trump is nothing but a fat, rich, anti-jew, anti-hispanic, homophobic extremist who probably eats well done babies for dinner.

QUOTE="Stephanie, post: 14282019, member: 1668"]she never does. She goes into her spew about Republicans are this and that and blaaa blaa blaa. She is their designated bulldog, but with that hair looks like a freaking poodle. ugly woman inside and out.
Fox Host: So Debbie, how do you feel about grown men sharing restrooms with 12 year old girls.
Wasserman,,,,,Donald Trump is nothing but a fat, rich, anti-jew, anti-hispanic, homophobic extremist who probably eats well done babies for dinner.[/QUOTE]

she's an idiot. Trump says its up to the states. as it should be

I just love how Lil' Debbie Wasserman Schitz, DNC Chair-wombat, doubled down on pissing off Sanders' supporters by asking for an apology from Bernie on cable news last nite for the way Bernie supporters (sheesh, like he's responsible....:cuckoo:) acted in Vegas (and, that is, after the State Democraps changed the rules during the convention, disenfranchising 64 delegates for Bernie!).

I advise Bernie-ites to not burn down Philadelphia at convention time, but instead vote for Trump come election time to lodge your protest...........besides, it's much safer, and, you won't get arrested! :dance:

Forum List

Back