Debbie Wasserman On Fox Just Now. Could Not Give One Straight Answer,Spoke Like A Confused Turkey.

The Medusa Hair?

don't make me work. sigh. I had to look it up.

In Greek mythology Medusa was a monster, a Gorgon, generally described as a winged human female with a hideous face and living venomous snakes in place of hair. Gazers on her face would turn to stone.

debbie-medusa.png

She was just trying to be consistent with most Fox News guests. Never forget that Fox News viewers are statistically less informed than people who don't watch the news at all. I've never understood the thinking behind watching a news network that you know is consistently lying to you. I guess it somehow makes people feel good to be lied to if its what they want to hear.
Yet, you continue to watch MSNBC and the network news.

She was just trying to be consistent with most Fox News guests. Never forget that Fox News viewers are statistically less informed than people who don't watch the news at all. I've never understood the thinking behind watching a news network that you know is consistently lying to you. I guess it somehow makes people feel good to be lied to if its what they want to hear.
You spun off into the ditch there. You sound like Debbie, attack, avoid, deflect, lie and it's always somebody else's fault. It's almost as if you're a liberal?

:stupid: :poke: Did any of you see her just now? Oh God! what a complete imbecile!
No matter what facts they threw at her, she denied it, one of the two hosts mentioned that Republican turn-out is incredible this time around while Democrat turn out is very low, and along with all of the facts that were positive about Trump and his chances, and a host brought up the fact that all of the candidates would beat Hillary to a pulp this November,,,Wasserman just stammered and stuttered right thru the interview,,,trying to convince us that all of the facts they tossed at her were lies! :offtopic:
She needs to go back to the zoo.

She is a confused turkey supporting another confused turkey.

I dont get your point.
wait,,,wasnt Debbie Wasserman in the first episode of Star Wars? I know Ive seen her in at least one sci-fy film,,,,maybe she played the girlfriend of the creature of the black lagoon.

Now, now. Be nice. She's the best and brightest the democrats could find to lead their party.

i would imagine that Debbies Brain is on that list of brains scientists want after celebs die. and maybe then we may find out what other species debbie is.

Link us please to show where watching no news makes one more informed then watching any news.

I think she is the perfect representative for the party of Mrs Tuluza Clinton. I hope she stays for a very long time.

Laughable coming from the Left considering their news media gave us Dan Rather and Brian Williams.

Debbie Wasserman On Fox Just Now. Could Not Give One Straight Answer,Spoke Like A Confused Turkey.

She always sounds like that.

How would you sound, if you had to always defend the indefensible Democrat agenda?

What liberalism does to women ..

..............................Now...................................................................Before.......................

dws.jpg

Forum List

Back