Debbie Wasserman On Fox Just Now. Could Not Give One Straight Answer,Spoke Like A Confused Turkey.

:stupid: :poke: Did any of you see her just now? Oh God! what a complete imbecile!
No matter what facts they threw at her, she denied it, one of the two hosts mentioned that Republican turn-out is incredible this time around while Democrat turn out is very low, and along with all of the facts that were positive about Trump and his chances, and a host brought up the fact that all of the candidates would beat Hillary to a pulp this November,,,Wasserman just stammered and stuttered right thru the interview,,,trying to convince us that all of the facts they tossed at her were lies! :offtopic:
She needs to go back to the zoo.
I can't wait to see Trump lay into her.

I have to admit. She makes me kind of attracted to her? I know, I know. I am not the only one on this site who posted about that. That dripping wet mouth gushing into the mic, spittle flying, that hair! I thin the media has finally driven me fully insane? can't watch Fox, Gay Anderson sucks..........
The Medusa Hair?

i would imagine that every pet she has ever had, including rodents, have attempted to escape from her home and cages,,,,,those poor little hampsters!

:stupid: :poke: Did any of you see her just now? Oh God! what a complete imbecile!
No matter what facts they threw at her, she denied it, one of the two hosts mentioned that Republican turn-out is incredible this time around while Democrat turn out is very low, and along with all of the facts that were positive about Trump and his chances, and a host brought up the fact that all of the candidates would beat Hillary to a pulp this November,,,Wasserman just stammered and stuttered right thru the interview,,,trying to convince us that all of the facts they tossed at her were lies! :offtopic:
I can't wait to see Trump lay into her.
I can't believe you used the words "lay" and "her" in the same sentence.

The Medusa Hair?

don't make me work. sigh. I had to look it up.

In Greek mythology Medusa was a monster, a Gorgon, generally described as a winged human female with a hideous face and living venomous snakes in place of hair. Gazers on her face would turn to stone.

Zoo ??? i believe the current residents should have a say in that, although the monkeys would welcome her or maybe the giant Anaconda. :up:
she got a brain freeze when they brought up that fact that Hillary was about to be indicted, and the fact that none of the GOP candidates werent.

She is a confused turkey supporting another confused turkey.

I dont get your point.

DW filling the Dems crony woman quota, tbh.
i am convinced that Wasserman is a real alien from Mars,,,no human looks and talks like that,,,well,,maybe Jim Carvelle
Oh, now you done it!

iu

Actually .. I've noticed a few, "Wasserman Women" around the USMB...psssst .. they're usually sexual organ voters..

Wasserman for Vice President...

ZHG3aMc.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back