Debbie Wasserman On Fox Just Now. Could Not Give One Straight Answer,Spoke Like A Confused Turkey.

Spoke Like A Confused Turkey.

--LOL

good call
you can just picture debbie on "Are you dumber than a fifth grader",,,,Jeff: Ok, Debbie, what is the capital of France, and what language do most of the people speak there",......Debbie,,,,uh,,,,hmm,,what? France? I thought France was one of our states. yes?

Spoke Like A Confused Turkey.

--LOL

good call
you can just picture debbie on "Are you dumber than a fifth grader",,,,Jeff: Ok, Debbie, what is the capital of France, and what language do most of the people speak there",......Debbie,,,,uh,,,,hmm,,what? France? I thought France was one of our states. yes?
how about,,,Jeff: Ok,,Debbie, next question. Name a planet in our solar system other than earth.......Debbie,,,,uh,,,hmm,,,what? we have other planets? i never knew that.

She was just trying to be consistent with most Fox News guests. Never forget that Fox News viewers are statistically less informed than people who don't watch the news at all. I've never understood the thinking behind watching a news network that you know is consistently lying to you. I guess it somehow makes people feel good to be lied to if its what they want to hear.

I was just about to say that the fucking kuunt loser more than likely made sense to all of the ignorant pawns of the left wing bullshit.

And I will use this fucking post from this fucking moron as an example.

next time they make an "Alien" movie, they need to make a scene where the Alien catches up to Debbie,,,opens up a can of whoop ass,,,beats her to a pulp, then eats her and gives some to the babies.

:stupid: :poke: Did any of you see her just now? Oh God! what a complete imbecile!
No matter what facts they threw at her, she denied it, one of the two hosts mentioned that Republican turn-out is incredible this time around while Democrat turn out is very low, and along with all of the facts that were positive about Trump and his chances, and a host brought up the fact that all of the candidates would beat Hillary to a pulp this November,,,Wasserman just stammered and stuttered right thru the interview,,,trying to convince us that all of the facts they tossed at her were lies! :offtopic:
She needs to go back to the zoo.
...and she's a loopy kunt

:stupid: :poke: Did any of you see her just now? Oh God! what a complete imbecile!
No matter what facts they threw at her, she denied it, one of the two hosts mentioned that Republican turn-out is incredible this time around while Democrat turn out is very low, and along with all of the facts that were positive about Trump and his chances, and a host brought up the fact that all of the candidates would beat Hillary to a pulp this November,,,Wasserman just stammered and stuttered right thru the interview,,,trying to convince us that all of the facts they tossed at her were lies! :offtopic:
She needs to go back to the zoo.
...and she's a loopy kunt
I Am surprised that we dont see flies on her whenever she is being interviewed on live TV.

Forum List

Back