Unruly Democrats Throw Chairs. Fight Among Themselves

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
While the Republicans coalesce around Donald Trump, Democrats continue to fight among themselves and even resort to throwing chairs at each other. The Republicans started with a primary field of 17 while Democrats anointed Hillary the nominee last summer with their system of super delegates. It's no surprise Bernie supporters are angry and getting violent.

LAS VEGAS -- The Nevada Democratic Convention turned into an unruly and unpredictable event, after tension with organizers led to some Bernie Sanders supporters throwing chairs and to security clearing the room, organizers said.

Security concerns end Nevada Democratic convention

Last edited:
it has become well known that leftists love violence

a dangerous and violent peoples

Sounds like the town hall meetings in the summer of 2009 where TPM were yelling at congress critters. I had the cops called in at our meeting place and some heads cracked.

Violence of left or center or right is intolerable.

Well, if Hillary and Bernie were the best your party offered, wouldn't YOU throw chairs?

Sounds like the town hall meetings in the summer of 2009 where TPM were yelling at congress critters. I had the cops called in at our meeting place and some heads cracked.

So when will you people stop instigating it?

While the Republicans coalesce around Donald Trump, Democrats continue to fight among themselves and even resort to throwing chairs at each other. The Republicans started with a primary field of 17 while Democrats anointed Hillary the nominee last summer with their system of super delegates. It's no surprise Bernie supporters are angry and getting violent.

LAS VEGAS -- The Nevada Democratic Convention turned into an unruly and unpredictable event, after tension with organizers led to some Bernie Sanders supporters throwing chairs and to security clearing the room, organizers said.

Security concerns end Nevada Democratic convention
It's because Trump incites violence.

I have it on good authority that Jake Starkey is now a Republican. He is going to vote for Trump...no question about it.

I have it on good authority that Jake Starkey is now a Republican.

Yeah. Like a "transgendered male" is a female.

The right of center is not doing that, so I am not doing that. The TPM and the far left are doing that.

An aunt of mine died of a stroke on the steps of Town Hall after a VERY heated Town Meeting. She was a Republican, rest her soul.

The young on the left and the old on the far right are subject to violence.

The right of center is not doing that, so I am not doing that. The TPM and the far left are doing that.

Hysterically funny. The Berniekins are hardly right-of-center.

Bernie supporters, remember that a vote for Hillary is a vote to prevent future Bernies from having a chance. If she finagles the nomination, do NOT give her the election.

Well, if Hillary and Bernie were the best your party offered, wouldn't YOU throw chairs?
The best my party has had to offer is Bernie, which is far and far worse than the Democrats. I will have to vote for Gary Johnson

Jake, Trump is your dream candidate. He is to the left of Hillary, and is a mole in the Republican party. It doesn't get any better than this.

An aunt of mine died of a stroke on the steps of Town Hall after a VERY heated Town Meeting. She was a Republican, rest her soul.

Unfortunate.

Never get mad. Get even, and dominate.

Forum List

Back