On this 15th anniversary of 9/11

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Of course, I think about the people who died that day.

But, if you really care about them, if you care about the truth, then there is another group of people you should keep in your thoughts.

Let me salute the people who continue to question the official narrative, and do what they can to find out the truth.

Even if it's a losing battle, it's worth it. Because we know that the powers that be would like nothing more than to shut up everyone who doesn't fall into line, and turn us into a nation of sheep ready to mindlessly consume entertainment and go off to die in their wars.

So let's keep asking the questions and debating. Never settle for anything less.

There is no mystery as to why 9/11 happened. God removed His Hand of protection and allowed it to happen. Did America repent of her wickedness and turn to God? No. She has become emboldened in her sins and is far worse. FAR WORSE!

All the Worse and None the Better

But, if you really care about them, if you care about the truth, then there is another group of people you should keep in your thoughts.

Let me salute the people who continue to question the official narrative, and do what they can to find out the truth.

Even if it's a losing battle, it's worth it. Because we know that the powers that be would like nothing more than to shut up everyone who doesn't fall into line, and turn us into a nation of sheep ready to mindlessly consume entertainment and go off to die in their wars.

So let's keep asking the questions and debating. Never settle for anything less.

Its entirely a pointless exercise I realize but if you do not believe the official narrative, please tell us in some detail what happened on 9/11.

Its entirely a pointless exercise I realize but if you do not believe the official narrative, please tell us in some detail what happened on 9/11.

Well, if we are to use RR9's recent posts to make that determination, he's a card-carrying, goose-steppin' member of "THE JOOOO DID IT!!! cabal. No sooner did he post the stupidity below than a couple of like-"minded" knuckle-draggers - Mr. Beale, LA RAM (a/k/a "someone farted in here," 9/11HandJob) - chipped in with their enthusiastic approval:

"...I certainly think some high ranking Mossad and Jews in NYC knew it was coming. But of course, it would be good for them, so they sacrificed the Jews who did die. The Jews benefited enormously from 9/11. Think about it. The United States is now a police state run by Jews, and is engaged in the terminal war against radical Islam..." - 9/11: What really happened on that day?

There you have it ... the US "is now a police state run by Jews." Proof positive that "the Joooo did it!" :lmao:

Well, if we are to use RR9's recent posts to make that determination, he's a card-carrying, goose-steppin' member of "THE JOOOO DID IT!!! cabal. No sooner did he post the stupidity below than a couple of like-"minded" knuckle-draggers - Mr. Beale, LA RAM (a/k/a "someone farted in here," 9/11HandJob) - chipped in with their enthusiastic approval:

"...I certainly think some high ranking Mossad and Jews in NYC knew it was coming. But of course, it would be good for them, so they sacrificed the Jews who did die. The Jews benefited enormously from 9/11. Think about it. The United States is now a police state run by Jews, and is engaged in the terminal war against radical Islam..." - 9/11: What really happened on that day?

There you have it ... the US "is now a police state run by Jews." Proof positive that "the Joooo did it!" :lmao:

Well, if they can make a logical argument, I’m more than willing to listen to it. The apprehension to make the argument lets you know that they’re not serious.

I am afraid to say that 9/11 is like the JFK assassination,done and over with and the REAL killers will never be brought to justice same as in that case.all the while americans are going to be idiots singing that propaganda piece of the governments land of the free actually believing they live in a free country in denial that it is a banana republic and we are one of the most supressed countries and continue saluting our corrupt military who goes overseas and starts wars with other countries murdering innocent civilians everyday and all the while,the brainwashed sheep will continue to keep saluting them and singing the national anthem like the brainwashed morons they are.

The internet has woken up many.

The only problem is, most of the many are stupid and gutless.

PLUS they are too scared of the truth and only see what they WANT to see.makes me ashamed to be an american there are so many coward idiots out there like that.
Yes, the vast majority of people seem to be unwilling to stare into the face of reality.

The worst thing is, they attack you for pointing reality out to them, as though you personally created it!

The internet has woken up many.

The only problem is, most of the many are stupid and gutless.

PLUS they are too scared of the truth and only see what they WANT to see.makes me ashamed to be an american there are so many coward idiots out there like that.
Yes, the vast majority of people seem to be unwilling to stare into the face of reality.

The worst thing is, they attack you for pointing reality out to them, as though you personally created it!
there has been three shills on the governments payroll that have penetrated this site that recently yesterday trolled on this thread just as their handlers instruct them to along with regular resident shill of USMB agent sayit as well here as you can see.

9/11: What really happened on that day?

W.T.C. demolished by mini nuke. That's why there are so many cancer victims right now.

3 years ago, when A.G. Eric Holder was going to put so said 911 mastermind on trial in New York, I wrote this.

Why select New York? (3/18/2013).

Several years after 911 attack, people were rattled by unusual cancer case among first responders of ground zero. They started to think the WTC were pulled down by mini nukes.

"35 Reasons for Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC
Thursday, July 02, 2009

1) heat generation at ground zero for six months (china syndrome)

World Trade Center Demolition: 35 Reasons for Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC"

"China Syndrome at the WTC

The China Syndrome"

Then cancer caused death rapidly rose. 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

"9/11 NUKE DEMOLITION PROOF: Firefighters Radiation Cancers “Off the Scale?

April 4, 2011 By Daily Mail Reporter

A seven-year study by the New York Fire Department has claimed that there are ‘unusual rises?in the number of cancer cases among firefighters who worked in the aftermath of 9/11.

Dr. David Prezant, the Fire Department’s chief medical officer, has reportedly said that cancer cases across ‘all ranks?of the FDNY who worked at Ground Zero are ‘up significantly?

It is thought that the report ?due to be officially disclosed in time for the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in September ?cites unusual rises in leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.

‘It’s a fact that New York City firefighters are dying of cancer in record numbers.

‘We have buried 10 firefighters in just the last 15 weeks, seven with cancer. On Sept. 10, 2001, they were young, healthy firefighters.?

The New York state Health Department has confirmed that 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

9/11 NUKE DEMOLITION PROOF: Firefighters Radiation Cancers “Off the Scale” | Veterans Today"

Now you should understand why Eric Holder announced to put "911 mastermind K.S.Mohammed " on trial in New York" in 2009. It was used to justify an "Al Qaida revenge attack for trial of their leader". The planned attack was a nuclear one, so they could blame the cancer were caused by Al Qaida terror attack. The purpose is to cover up the truth that in 911 attack, mini nukes were used. The similar tactic has been tried in 2007, when a B-52 flied over US continental with 6 loaded nuke missiles. New York must have been the target of these nuclear missiles. Of course, mainstream media beat the drum on 911 Master-mind trial but rarely report the unusual cancer deaths of the first responders of ground zero. Because that would expose who was the real Master-mind of 911 ?Al Qaida has no nuclear bomb.

W.T.C. demolished by mini nuke. That's why there are so many cancer victims right now.

3 years ago, when A.G. Eric Holder was going to put so said 911 mastermind on trial in New York, I wrote this.

Why select New York? (3/18/2013).

Several years after 911 attack, people were rattled by unusual cancer case among first responders of ground zero. They started to think the WTC were pulled down by mini nukes.

"35 Reasons for Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC
Thursday, July 02, 2009

1) heat generation at ground zero for six months (china syndrome)

World Trade Center Demolition: 35 Reasons for Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC"

"China Syndrome at the WTC

The China Syndrome"

Then cancer caused death rapidly rose. 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

"9/11 NUKE DEMOLITION PROOF: Firefighters Radiation Cancers “Off the Scale?

April 4, 2011 By Daily Mail Reporter

A seven-year study by the New York Fire Department has claimed that there are ‘unusual rises?in the number of cancer cases among firefighters who worked in the aftermath of 9/11.

Dr. David Prezant, the Fire Department’s chief medical officer, has reportedly said that cancer cases across ‘all ranks?of the FDNY who worked at Ground Zero are ‘up significantly?

It is thought that the report ?due to be officially disclosed in time for the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in September ?cites unusual rises in leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.

‘It’s a fact that New York City firefighters are dying of cancer in record numbers.

‘We have buried 10 firefighters in just the last 15 weeks, seven with cancer. On Sept. 10, 2001, they were young, healthy firefighters.?

The New York state Health Department has confirmed that 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

9/11 NUKE DEMOLITION PROOF: Firefighters Radiation Cancers “Off the Scale” | Veterans Today"

Now you should understand why Eric Holder announced to put "911 mastermind K.S.Mohammed " on trial in New York" in 2009. It was used to justify an "Al Qaida revenge attack for trial of their leader". The planned attack was a nuclear one, so they could blame the cancer were caused by Al Qaida terror attack. The purpose is to cover up the truth that in 911 attack, mini nukes were used. The similar tactic has been tried in 2007, when a B-52 flied over US continental with 6 loaded nuke missiles. New York must have been the target of these nuclear missiles. Of course, mainstream media beat the drum on 911 Master-mind trial but rarely report the unusual cancer deaths of the first responders of ground zero. Because that would expose who was the real Master-mind of 911 ?Al Qaida has no nuclear bomb.
you took all the paid shills like say it and others as well as the 9/11 apologists to school big time there.

Because there are so many cancer patients and government can't handle the demand of compensation, you now see the senate and Congress push the victims to the side of Saudi Arabia. Though Saudi had co-operated with US intelligence in 911 by supplying agents to disguise as hijackers, they had no ability to organise such a big operation - to install bombs inside WTC 1,2,7; to trade the lease to Silverstein; after all, they had no nuclear bomb.

It's interesting that Saudi never had dreamed that their ally would plant the crime on their head. They reap what they have sowed.

Conspiracy of Dunces, Who Truthie Traitors Say Are Smart

Around February 23, 1973, the Israelis shot down an offcourse Libyan airliner over their territory because they had heard the Arabs had planned to hijack an airliner and use it as a bomb. But Dhimmi world opinion was that the Israelis had become trigger-happy cowboys. The media never refer to that embarrassing preview of 9/11, nor to the fact that 9/11/1683 was the peak of the last jihad, nor to the fact that the World Trade Center had a unique and vulnerable structure.

There is no mystery as to why 9/11 happened. God removed His Hand of protection and allowed it to happen. Did America repent of her wickedness and turn to God? No. She has become emboldened in her sins and is far worse. FAR WORSE!

All the Worse and None the Better
You mean by badmouthing the Crusades?
Forgive me but I do not recognize your new screen name. Who were you before?
Prometheus Is the Exact Opposite of Atlas, But Netwits Don't Know That

I'm not sure what I used here. I was iqstrike, Prometheus Shrugged, and Prometheus Bound in various reincarnations.

Forum List

Back