Wiki leaks to Expose Hillary as a Weeble

I wonder, if that Hillary's collapse could be pre-planned, so Dems would have a good reason to replace her with Biden or somebody else? Especially knowing about Wiki Leaks "surprises" coming up and her polls going significantly down lately? Dems never seemed to be caring a lot about the rules, one can expect whatever from them.

See NLT "Leave Hillary Alone" post on Fox News thread.

I wonder, if that Hillary's collapse could be pre-planned, so Dems would have a good reason to replace her with Biden or somebody else? Especially knowing about Wiki Leaks "surprises" coming up and her polls going significantly down lately? Dems never seemed to be caring a lot about the rules, one can expect whatever from them.
Clinton's are power hungry and campaign will dope her up and do whatever it takes to keep her on the ballot. I see Lizzie Warren being pushed by Sanders supporters.

If they'd hook that weeble crane thingy on her collar they could just swing her around to wave a take questions from the press. :)
Bill could control the crane and liberal media could grease the gears.

Her campaign will cough up some excuse. "Is Hillary in poor health?" Well that will depend on what your definition of "is"..,"is."

Forum List

Back