OMG now Disney welcomes the trannys and Biden doesn't know who Clayton Krenshaw is.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
There can be no greater evidence that OUR Christian nation is at an end because we turned our backs on God.

There can be no greater evidence that OUR Christian nation is at an end because we turned our backs on God.

Who is not included in such a statement?

Is there a third gender? If so, what is it?

In fairness, these photo ops are just that. He knows of the team, might know the players of yesteryear, but he isn't spending his days following the sport. I can't tell you how many times a U.S president has butchered the Stanley Cup winning team players names.

In fairness, these photo ops are just that. He knows of the team, might know the players of yesteryear, but he isn't spending his days following the sport. I can't tell you how many times a U.S president has butchered the Stanley Cup winning team players names.
Well yeah, but who can pronounce french. (-:

It's a question as to whether Biden ever following MLB. Not that it matters except for amusement.

They've been anti-America for a long time. Years ago they fired American employees in favor of aliens and made the ones they fired, train the foreigners. They will help teach our children everything the liberals want.
Walt must be spinning in his grave...

Well yeah, but who can pronounce french. (-:

It's a question as to whether Biden ever following MLB. Not that it matters except for amusement.
I heard French people can pronounce French rather well, and it's like they have a different word for everything.

Forum List

Back