The WHO is warning that a painful disease is coming and that we must prepare. I guess since our borders are open, it will be coming from there.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Why is dengue fever concerning?
In Latin America and Asia, dengue fever causes as many as 20,000 deaths every year — and since 2000, the global rate of the disease has increased eight times over, thanks in large part to the dangerous overheating (Talk about Fear Mongering) of the planet, per EuroNews.Green.
Or just because the diseased illegals that come across our southern border are likely carriers of the disease, along with TB, Whooping Cough, and the Plague, seen in California. So when cases start showing up around your neighborhood, you can thank Joe Biden for not finishing the wall, and removing the remain in Mexico that President Trump had in place.

1699405554466.png

It is a bit late in the year to warn people about a mosquito -borne disease..... isn't it?
Well not all areas of our country are cold in the winter... but most of it gets rain... standing water and hot weather = skeeters...

Dengue Fever isn't contagious between infected people, you imbecile. It's transmitted by mosquitos.
Well not all areas of our country are cold in the winter... but most of it gets rain... standing water and hot weather = skeeters...

I still question the urgency of such a warning this time of year.
I didn't send it out... I think the powers that be want us fearful and apprehensive about crowded spaces... like ballot centers....

The savages are bringing not only dengue fever....but leprosy, tuberculosis.... you name it ....the works really!

Oh the joy!:rolleyes:

I didn't send it out... I think the powers that be want us fearful and apprehensive about crowded spaces... like ballot centers....
I get that, but dengue fever is not communicable, so if that is the goal then some real incompetence is on display.
Hell, TB, measles, whooping cough.....there are plenty of diseases that are communicable that would make better "scare" material.

I get that, but dengue fever is not communicable, so if that is the goal then some real incompetence is on display.
Hell, TB, measles, whooping cough.....there are plenty of diseases that are communicable that would make better "scare" material.

They are bringing in everything......all the nasties you can imagine and then some.

Forum List

Back