OPINION: Biden is awful, but still cut it out with the public F-bombs and respect the presidency

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
After 8 years of the constant hate directed at Bush, then the 4 years of Trump, Dimocrats are now reaping what they sowed.

It may be futile to stand athwart cultural degradation yelling “Stop,” but civilization is worth some apparently quixotic endeavors. Such is the nature of my strong objections to people at public events across the country chanting or holding up signs saying “F*** Joe Biden.” The trend is horrible.

Attachments

• 1633651553230.png
    1633651553230.png
    68 bytes · Views: 38
Last edited:
F*CK him and everyone associated with him. Those that want respect will have to EARN IT from this point forward. All the bitching and moaning about vaccines is a direct result of this tribalism the Left created around Trump. EFF them, they can deal with it...

After 8 years of the constant hate directed at Bush, then the 4 years of Trump, Dimocrats are now reaping what they sowed.

LET'S GO BRANDON..................LET'S GO BRANDON is code for Fuck Joe Biden now

You won't have a problem with that one...lolol

I agree it is beneath the presidency but it sure as hell is funny as fuck

Libturds are going ape shit when mentioned here and their bouncing like a Pinball Wizard. I'm getting tingles up my leg

F*CK him and everyone associated with him. Those that want respect will have to EARN IT from this point forward. All the bitching and moaning about vaccines is a direct result of this tribalism the Left created around Trump. EFF them, they can deal with it...
But the libturds here were always polite to the Trump family no?

Conservative voters have suffered for years under Democrat control beginning with being identified as beer drinking, bible thumping gun owners, to Deplorables, to White Supremacist Racists and now concerned parents considered Domestic Terrorists.

Forum List

Back