Old Republican people

Why are you asking about McCain? Was he progressive, yes. Was he Republican, yes. Was he a neo-con, you betcha. Would have been a good president, I think so.

If you are a far leftist pretending to be a Republican as part of some Social Justice Warrior BS, it is likely that you will be incapable of emulating what a real moderate Republican would say.
You are babbling, because you have no idea what is moderate Republicanism would say. But I will help you: Cruz is not moderate, Santorum is not moderate, Perry is not moderate; Bush, Christie, etc., are moderates.

It's a good suspicion that you are not a moderate Republican, Correll; you would not recognize true social justice if it bit you on the ass. And moderate Republicans are no longer letting far righties pretend they have the welfare of the GOP at heart.

I am not babbling at all. You asked and I answered very clearly and concisely.

I have made no claim of being moderate.

SOcial Justice? Only a liberal would even use that term.

I do not have the welfare of the GOP at heart. I have the welfare of the nation at heart.

The GOP is only a means to an end.

social justice
The fair and proper administration of lawsconforming to the natural law that all persons, irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, possessions, race, religion, etc., are to be treated equally and without prejudice.

You don't see this as being in the best interest of our nation? There is nothing in there that the GOP should find compelling?

Of course it is... that is why we have it. What world do you live in?

What is with you guys taking posts out of context? Read what I responded to.

Why are you asking about McCain? Was he progressive, yes. Was he Republican, yes. Was he a neo-con, you betcha. Would have been a good president, I think so.

If you are a far leftist pretending to be a Republican as part of some Social Justice Warrior BS, it is likely that you will be incapable of emulating what a real moderate Republican would say.
You are babbling, because you have no idea what is moderate Republicanism would say. But I will help you: Cruz is not moderate, Santorum is not moderate, Perry is not moderate; Bush, Christie, etc., are moderates.

It's a good suspicion that you are not a moderate Republican, Correll; you would not recognize true social justice if it bit you on the ass. And moderate Republicans are no longer letting far righties pretend they have the welfare of the GOP at heart.

I do not have the welfare of the GOP at heart. I have the welfare of the nation at heart.

social justice
The fair and proper administration of lawsconforming to the natural law that all persons, irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, possessions, race, religion, etc., are to be treated equally and without prejudice.

You don't see this as being in the best interest of our nation? There is nothing in there that the GOP should find compelling?

Ricci v. DeStefano - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"In late 2003, the New Haven Fire Department had seven openings for Captain and eight openings for Lieutenant. To fill the open positions, it needed to administer civil service examinations. The examinations consisted of two parts: a written examination and an oral examination."

"Under the City Charter's "Rule of Three" the top 10 scorers would be eligible for promotion to the 8 open Lieutenant positions; the top 10 scorers were all white."

" New Haven officials invalidated the test results because none of the blackfirefighters scored high enough to be considered for the positions. City officials stated that they feared a lawsuit over the test's disproportionate exclusion of certain racial groups from promotion under the controversial "disparate impact" theory of liability"

That's the way Social Justice and CIvil RIghts are being done by libs in this country.

All democratically appointed Judges voted in favor of that Social Justice.

All the republican appointed Judges voted in favor of ACTUAL Justice.

No, I do not find this to be in the best interest of our nation, nor is there anything in there for the GOP to find compelling.

social justice

"In late 2003, the New Haven Fire Department had seven openings for Captain and eight openings for Lieutenant. To fill the open positions, it needed to administer civil service examinations. The examinations consisted of two parts: a written examination and an oral examination."

"Under the City Charter's "Rule of Three" the top 10 scorers would be eligible for promotion to the 8 open Lieutenant positions; the top 10 scorers were all white."

" New Haven officials invalidated the test results because none of the blackfirefighters scored high enough to be considered for the positions. City officials stated that they feared a lawsuit over the test's disproportionate exclusion of certain racial groups from promotion under the controversial "disparate impact" theory of liability"

That's the way Social Justice and CIvil RIghts are being done by libs in this country.

No, I do not find this to be in the best interest of our nation, nor is there anything in there for the GOP to find compelling.

Good, honest answer.

So, where's the young pinhead who started this thread? Is he afraid of all us old guys?:dunno:
I used to stack punks like him like cordwood along my foxhole. (-:

social justice

Good, honest answer.

Ferguson, Mo.

Republicans are doing nothing to shed their 'greedy angry old white guy' image. In fact, they're reinforcing it everyday. That image is a big turn-off in General Elections.
How come the image didn't matter in the mid term?
A General Election is a completely different animal. Voters just don't get excited over greedy angry white guys bitchin about everything. The Democrats should win the White House again pretty easily. It won't matter who their Candidate is.
Except that the bitch is you. If people thought like you did, midterm, general, dog catcher elections wouldn't matter. Either everyone flip flops every two years or you're just a whiny pile of BS.

You guys are demented if you think you have a chance next time around. What is the Republican Party about these days? What does it stand for? You guys don't have a cohesive coherent message. All you have is a bunch of angry greedy fat white dudes sitting around hatin on fellow Americans. Not exactly a winning message. Voters will not be rushing out to vote for you guys.

Republicans are doing nothing to shed their 'greedy angry old white guy' image. In fact, they're reinforcing it everyday. That image is a big turn-off in General Elections.
A General Election is a completely different animal. Voters just don't get excited over greedy angry white guys bitchin about everything. The Democrats should win the White House again pretty easily. It won't matter who their Candidate is.
Except that the bitch is you. If people thought like you did, midterm, general, dog catcher elections wouldn't matter. Either everyone flip flops every two years or you're just a whiny pile of BS.

You guys are demented if you think you have a chance next time around. What is the Republican Party about these days? What does it stand for? You guys don't have a cohesive coherent message. All you have is a bunch of angry greedy fat white dudes sitting around hatin on fellow Americans. Not exactly a winning message. Voters will not be rushing out to vote for you guys.

The "old white dudes" sent a clear message in 2014 :)

All you have is the equivalent of a toddler smearing feces on his walls.

And got their asses kicked in 2012 after sending a msg in 2010. If we in the GOP follow your msg in 2016, we will get our asses kicked by the Dems again and worse.

What message was that?

What message was that?

They were tired of the left and Obama's shenanigans and disastrous policies

What message was that?

They were tired of the left and Obama's shenanigans and disastrous policies
Answered and dismissed. Go play on RouteIrish.

All you have is the equivalent of a toddler smearing feces on his walls.

You don't even know what your Party stands for at this point. And that says it all. Democrats should have no problem winning the White House again.

Forum List

Back