Old Republican people

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Fuck old Republican people! They were bullies! They separated people into groups when they were in school. Blacks and nerds. I'm glad my generation is more evolved!

Fuck old Republican people! They were bullies! They separated people into groups when they were in school. Blacks and nerds. I'm glad my generation is more evolved!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! Thanks. Best laugh of the day. I remember when my generation was more evolved too. Just remember you said this when the next generation tells you what a bunch of asses your generation is.

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

And what generation would that be Junior?
If you're going to try and insult us and our generation,at least have the courtesy to tell us yours so we can bask in the bright light of your perfection....

Segregation was mostly a Democrat thing. Look it up, junior.

Segregation was mostly a Democrat conservative thing. Look it up, junior.

Edited for historical accuracy.
Changing comments is in poor form. It's also stupid since my comment was historically accurate. You might not like it but that's tough shit, you can't change history. And no, not all conservatives supported segregation, you're a liar.

Changing comments is in poor form. It's also stupid since my comment was historically accurate. You might not like it but that's tough shit, you can't change history. And no, not all conservatives supported segregation, you're a liar.

What color are the segregationist state today?

I am grateful my GOP followed the lead of the Democratic President and his party's leaders in the Senate and House in ending it with the CRA.

Interestingly, the decency displayed in the voting was dominated by geography not party: Dems and Pubs in the North and the West overwhelmingly voted for it, and their southern counterparts voted overwhelmingly against it. The Pubs willingness to put aside party considerations provided the votes necessary to pass the bill in both chambers.

A great narrative accurately taught in our schools.

"Changing comments is in poor form."

He did not change anything of the original post, which he carefully preserved to illustrate his annotation.

Good form, indeed, while Iceweasel's whining is poor form.

You know ....... I once knew a Republican that had a little white dog that would urinate on a neighbor's flowers ............and I also knew a Democrat that didn't like little white dogs .......... anyway, it's way too early to be telling this story .............. how about telling us about old Democrats too .... now that would be a story for sure ......

Huh?

I am grateful my GOP followed the lead of the Democratic President and his party's leaders in the Senate and House in ending it with the CRA.

Interestingly, the decency displayed in the voting was dominated by geography not party: Dems and Pubs in the North and the West overwhelmingly voted for it, and their southern counterparts voted overwhelmingly against it. The Pubs willingness to put aside party considerations provided the votes necessary to pass the bill in both chambers.

A great narrative accurately taught in our schools.
Democrats had the power, your twist doesn't alter facts. Because the Democrats were in the south doesn't mean they weren't Democrats. Accuracy is not your goal.

Huh?

Red or blue?

"Changing comments is in poor form."

He did not change anything of the original post, which he carefully preserved to illustrate his annotation.

Good form, indeed, while Iceweasel's whining is poor form.
I didn't say he changed my post, you stupid asshole. Read at your slow reading level.

The whiner is the moron with 95 thousand useless posts.

Forum List

Back